- April 27, 2021 at 12:04 pm #484730stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 157Replies: 2112Has thanked: 3377 timesBeen thanked: 9967 times
A CDH featured product! With a flat front panel and no fly! Goodness me!
Would you wear them?
Not me! I wear clothes appropriate to, and made for, MY gender, not stuff designed for His body shape!
- April 28, 2021 at 10:48 am #485092KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 613Has thanked: 1798 timesBeen thanked: 2825 times
Hi Stephanie, everyone’s comments intrigued me enough to visit the CDH store and have a look. You are right, not for me. I’m very happy with the pantyhose and leggings that I currently buy and wear. I don’t have any problem going into a store and buying femme wear (bought three camisoles with built in shelf bra at Costco this morning – can’t wait till I wear the pink one!!!!). Some CDH members may prefer to buy online and this may be a step for them on their journey.
Plus, the pantyhose I buy right now cost much less than the ones in the CDH store. Thanks for sharing the info, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- April 28, 2021 at 9:45 am #485060Jamie KaneBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 59Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
Any clothes made specifically for ” him “, are what I’m trying to escape from in the first place !!!!
however ” pretty”……
AMEN to That!! That’s like buying Lingerie designed for men. If I want to wear boy clothes I have plenty.
- April 28, 2021 at 12:50 am #484944LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 57Replies: 671Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 3211 times
- April 28, 2021 at 9:06 am #485049stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 157Replies: 2112Has thanked: 3377 timesBeen thanked: 9967 times
The CDH store – big purple rectangle top right “shop the store.”
Under hosiery they have 3 products for men… its funny each has either “urban” “city” or “street” in the description. Trying to make them sound macho? Why? It’s Bizarre. Tights for “real men.” I felt queasy just looking at them. Amazon sell codpieces that will look good with them.
Surely hosiery is very stretchy … so why do they have to design them specifically for men? Not sure what the market is for mantights. There will be a built-in codpiece next!
We have no issues wearing hosiery designed for women.
Robin Hood is the only man in tights I want to see.
- April 28, 2021 at 10:51 am #485093LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 57Replies: 671Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 3211 times
Omg Steph Nooooooo!
I simply cannot imagine anyone thinking there is a market for such a thing. I look at women’s tights and see a huge variety of styles and looks to choose from. Why would I choose to buy such rubbish.
like I said if it’s nice I wouldn’t be swayed by male or female labels. But they aren’t nice!
- April 28, 2021 at 10:00 am #485070Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 109Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 496 times
You actually made me go look and now I need some mind bleach!
Our 20 denier Urban leggings are made to fit a man’s body, while making you feel feminine and carressed in soft pantyhose.
Nope, if I want to feel feminine I have ways of doing that, and the photo doesn’t look that feminine!
These leggings are footless … and have a front male panel
The mind boggles!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Andi DuBois.
- April 28, 2021 at 12:09 am #484938Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10193 times
- April 28, 2021 at 9:16 am #485052Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 157Replies: 2112Has thanked: 3377 timesBeen thanked: 9967 times
My God… where will it end? Trousers for women next? Perish the thought! How unfemme!
How about “Eimee mens leather jock pouch brief pants” from Amazon – a snip at £59.00. Or a “medieval sca steel groin buhurt fighter crotch protector 15th Century codpiece for men.” – only £120.00 – will look cool over mantights. Strange silhouette in a dress though.
I bet there some on CDH who will be interested.
- April 28, 2021 at 9:56 am #485066Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10193 times
- April 28, 2021 at 12:43 am #484943AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
- April 27, 2021 at 10:10 pm #484919
- April 27, 2021 at 3:02 pm #484784DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3937 times
- April 28, 2021 at 9:18 am #485054
- April 27, 2021 at 1:34 pm #484760Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 1554Has thanked: 9178 timesBeen thanked: 6163 times
- April 27, 2021 at 1:08 pm #484754Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8150 times
- April 27, 2021 at 12:38 pm #484744Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 121Replies: 188Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 931 times
Hi Stephanie! I wouldn’t wear it either. But since playing devil’s advocate is fun…
I wonder if all those who complain about “women can wear whatever they want” would react if along with those leggings some “mainstream stores” started selling dresses and skirts for men…
something tells me that even being able to dress up in dresses and even “men’s lingerie”, too many of them would not jusr go ahead and wear them.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.