Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls

has anyone used SHEIN for some panties? And if so what style did you buy and find the most comfortable

Nicole xx

Anonymous
      Lady

I bought a pair once from them, went by their size chart and when they arrived they were big enough to fit 3 of me…I will never buy panties from them again because if they don’t fit you can’t return them. My favorite panty company is Parade. Best customer service I have ever seen and so many styles and colors to choose from.

What kind of panties do you go for to best hide the package but also feel girly at the same time

Nicole xx

Anonymous
          Lady

It took me a while to find what works for me. With Parade I found the cheeky panties and thong panties work great for me. There are other companies that make transgender panties but they are usually expensive. Here is a link that has some ideas of panties that work or guys https://www.herroom.com/blog/best-panties-for-men/. Sometimes it is just buy and try to find what works well.

Hi Sandy,

I’m a Katie and Laura girl myself.  Pricy but oh so girly and high quality.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous
        Lady

They do have beautiful panties and I have thought of ordering some but the price right now stops me but maybe some day.

There are a number of online stores that are similar to Shein, such as Noracora, Stylewe and others. They may all be the same company as their offerings are very similar. However, pay very close attention to their sizing information. However inconsistent US women’s clothing companies, the offshore companies are MUCH worse.

Check the measurements!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?