Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It has been so many years since my wife found out about Stephanie. Stephanie was always talked about as the third person in our home. Simple things like. Do you think Stephanie would like this or that? or Is Stephanie planing to go to the club this week?. My favorite is when she ask where Stephanie has been she sorta misses her. Yesterday my wife came home from doing a little fun shopping she calls it. We all know what that means. I do too much of that myself I was in shock she handed me a small bag from Macy’s and just said to me here is a present for present for you for being so special. It was a bottle of Coco Chanel perfume!!!. My Favorite I recognize it when when ever a another woman passes me by and always take the time to compliment her on how lovely she smells. She also hand me a jar of moisturizer for my legs and arms The gifts were just so wonderful I never expected them at all. What was more important than anything else she could ever given me is when she said” here is a present for YOU”. She did not say for Stephanie. I was so happy and little embarrassed because my eyes started to water she asked if anything was wrong. I just told her I got something in my eye I gave her such a big kiss and hug and just said thank you so much for thinking of me . Trying to blend the two parts of me into one has been so difficult for me. Accepting the feminine part me took most of the time for sure. The learning and unlearning that has to take place in order to make all work is not easy I have to give credit to my wife. She has been consistent and persistent and so very helpful and she was the one that took me out shopping and did not care about anyone noticing about what I choose to wear. She always amazes me when she expects the man she married to be still there whenever I am needed or expected to do the task she calls mans work. Mans work for her starts in the bedroom and all through the house anything that breaks or is need of  repair Lets not forget the lawn and flower garden which we both enjoy.  I feel much happier that i am becoming one. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Congrats, Stephanie. Very happy for you. Everyone deserves the love and support your wife shows.

Much love,
      Raquel

Hi Girlfriend what a wonderful supprise and a compliment to your inner girl .. As my wife has supported Stephanie and myself since coming out to her many years ago she still has that What about Stephanie thing like you say a third party .. Dont get me wrong just love her very much and at least she includes her in things around the house he he .. Just this friday after work and a shower she asked if she could paint Stephanies toe nails as knowing a few things outside had to be done .. I couldnt do the fingers because Hubby things had to be done but It was the thought of doing my toes that was so wonderful and they look so pretty in red he he ..

Stephanie bass

Hi Stephanie I have become the toe painter around here My wife always just get so frustrated with doing her toes. She ask me once to do her toes and I agreed and she always compliments me and thanks me. She is not fooling anyone about her frustration, what girl does not enjoy someone else doing their nails. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Oh my gosh!  How wonderful!  I am tearing up a bit after reading this.

Hugs… Dana

Thank you Dana It was such a emotional moment for me. I felt my wife finally accepted whom I am just a simple person that enjoys feminine smells and pretty clothes. She never talks about how long my hair is anymore, she just suggest  I get it styled and take more care about my appearance when going out. Finding that balance is was not all me it is my wife that helps me to be the best person I can be. Again make no mistake she always reminds me she married a man and truly loves the man she married. Her expectations of the role of her man have been discussed and I have not deviated or even stuttered. She jokingly has said to me there is only room for a one queen in our home. I could try to emulate one but would never succeed. Funny girl some times.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Great story Stephanie, and a great result…..with perfume too!!!!

You are now back to being a couple instead of a trio….like they say, three’s a crowd.

Huggs, grace xx

Hi Grace You are so right. Three is a crowd when you finally discover what each other enjoys and expects from each other. It was the woman in me that asked my self once I got over the ecstatic emotion of putting on my favorite perfume. If she bought me Chanel what did she buy for herself?

Meow Stephanie

That is so wonderful, Stephanie, and yes, those little things matter the most, sometimes.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

That is a great development, Stephanie, thanks for sharing. As a lot of the other girls have already said, things like this are so important and having a supportive spouse like you do is wonderful.

Congrats!

-Chloé

Congrats Stephanie!

This is the most wonderful thing I have read all day. Thanks for sharing it 🙂

Hugs

Autumn

Lisa 100% agree  ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Lisa You without a doubt are defiantly right Its the small things that make everything seem right. A single rose and a unexpected I LOVE YOU does not cost much, it can certainly change our bed time hours from sleep to whole lot of fun.

Stephanie

Hi Bobbisue. You without question are right. No more to be said about that.

Stephanie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?