Tagged: Women's shoes
- November 3, 2021 at 3:55 am #567851FlowerParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
- November 22, 2021 at 6:45 am #578813Nikki DahlLadyRegistered On: July 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 133Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
I wear flats or something with a one inch heel everyday. It all depends on what I choose to wear as far as color goes. Black, tan, light/dark grey, light/dark blue, brown, mauve and nude are my collection.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 4, 2021 at 3:42 pm #568640Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 339Has thanked: 492 timesBeen thanked: 1128 times
Any black shoe/low boot with a 3″ heel. That would work with pretty much anything that I wear, even shorts 😉
I also have a pair of strappy sandals with a 2″ wedge that I LOVE. But they are silver and have a lot of shiny stones on the front, they’re a little much for Safeway… but I LOVE them, did I mention that? LOL
WHO would even WANT to have to choose one pair to wear?! haha
Have fun and keep dressing!
- November 4, 2021 at 10:12 am #568533Carolyne ShermanDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 527Has thanked: 456 timesBeen thanked: 2060 times
I believe as Capt Kirk did with the Kobayashi Maru scenario there is always a way around things. My one choice would be… Vince Camuto’s! This allows me any style or color to match an outfit. No way could I only wear one style or color forever more. I do love my heels and have numerous pair and plan on having more before I croak of extreme old age.
- November 4, 2021 at 8:14 am #568486Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 716Has thanked: 3414 timesBeen thanked: 3623 times
Witches always wear black and look like low heeled lace up steam punk booties. Its a requirement of the witches union.
I think black heels would go with most any outfit and while I love my 4inch stilettos, with my height, its usually flats or kitten heels. Any girl worth her nylons will have many different colors and heel heights and probably want more.
- November 4, 2021 at 7:37 am #568477Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1418Has thanked: 19384 timesBeen thanked: 5815 times
One shoe? Never, lol! I could narrow it to two though, one for winter and one for warm weather. In boot season, my fave pair (wearing right now!) are a pair of lace up booties in dark brown suede with fur trim on the top with a there and a half inch block heel. I even wear them in drab quite often… like now. In warmer weather, wedge platform sandals, either black or white, I have both, with probably a five inch heel. I’m not a really tall person, so I like a bit of height added.
- November 4, 2021 at 6:16 am #568455Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 191Has thanked: 280 timesBeen thanked: 1104 times
I’ve written frequently about it, but I’m a big fan of stilettos. While there are multiple reasons why people do not or cannot wear any high heels, much less the narrow stiletto heel. I would encourage you all to try them if you can. Why? I believe if you can figure out, learn, and perfect standing and walking in stilettos, you’ll do enormous things for your over all balance and poise. I found this particularly helpful as I’ve aged. It’s not magic, but it works like that.
- November 4, 2021 at 5:53 am #568449Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 43Replies: 1252Has thanked: 331 timesBeen thanked: 4574 times
- November 4, 2021 at 3:59 am #568419Gemma CollinsLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 146 times
- November 4, 2021 at 3:49 am #568409Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 867Has thanked: 1471 timesBeen thanked: 3036 times
- November 4, 2021 at 3:31 am #568406
- November 3, 2021 at 7:35 pm #568328Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 673Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 2886 times
I’m at a point where I wouldn’t wear heels every day. After months being home and finally healed, I hurt my ankle after one day back in exercise class, and that was two months ago, and it’s still not good. It’s the stabilizer on the outside of one ankle, which I would definitely need for wearing any kind of heels (it hurt me in 2 inch comfortable heels). And my other knee has arthritis.
I will still wear heels on occasion. And if I have to drive more than 45 minutes, a high heel actually feels better because it changes the angle on my driving leg, slowing down the pain from sciatica.
But wearing heels every day, not for this gal. I’ll keep to flats (which I’m wearing nowadays in stealth mode anyway). As to the color, it has to be black. Black would go with everything, but there are some things that pink is not a good match. I do wear pink sneakers going for a walk, but will occasionally go with black or white sneakers if it matches my outfits better. How often do you see women with pink high heel shoes (or pink shoes in general) in normal everyday life?
- November 3, 2021 at 7:20 pm #568325
- November 3, 2021 at 3:51 pm #568282Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 633Has thanked: 1184 timesBeen thanked: 2592 times
well, I keep my Witch shoes for Halloween :-). I said Black but I also have some pink Mary Janes. I have nothing that are 3″ or higher… I can’t even ice skate, and I’m Canadian… Now that I think of it, all those hockey players must be great in heels.
— Abbie 🥰
- November 3, 2021 at 3:10 pm #568264DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 160Replies: 3847Has thanked: 22496 timesBeen thanked: 14301 times
- November 3, 2021 at 2:55 pm #568254SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 256Has thanked: 5873 timesBeen thanked: 987 times
- November 3, 2021 at 2:36 pm #568245
- November 3, 2021 at 7:22 am #567913ElizabethLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 311Has thanked: 1766 timesBeen thanked: 1302 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.