Tagged: , ,

Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How many shoes do you own. Everyone knows girls have lots of shoes. I’m just starting out and have 4 pairs already I want a pair of sneakers and Sandler next.

Anonymous

Shoes seem to collect fast. I have silver speckled hi heels, booties, wedge heel, open toe flats, knee high boots that I have on now.  And a strappy heel.

I have a 13 size shoe so finding shoes is a little more difficult.

Anonymous

Currently, about 50 pairs. At the highest, about 100 pairs. No, not a fetish, but they are my favorite thing for sure.

Omg I could go that high. As a man maybe 3 pairs as Dawn at least 7.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I just doubled my collection to 4.  🙂

Becka
      Lady

I have 3 pair of booties, 1 pair of loafers (my absolute favorites), 1 pair of knee high riding boots and 2 pair of pumps.  Seven!

🙂

OMG, I have 4 heels and 2 pair ankle boots, but I wish I could buy more.  Since I am closeted, there is no way I can hide more shoes than I currently have.

Rami Love
      Lady

Three pair, a set of 3″ wedges, 3 ” heels and a really pretty of sandles. I purchase leather booties with 4″ heels, looked great  but too narrow and returned them.

I have 12 pairs of shoes starting with of patent ballet flats, then a pair of 3 inch patent closed toe patent heels and then the rest are at least 4 inches heels (all Spike heels ), as I’ve been wearing stilettos for over 20years wearing anything above 4 inches feel like wearing trainers to me, my wife bought me a pair of 6 inch patent pink stilettos .. (Which are my profile piccie) for Xmas (she has a matching pair) but I haven’t mastered them yetx

Billie
      Lady

I have 2 pair of shoes and 1 pair of dress boots.

I dont actually own any. 🙁 But I’d like a pair of Mary Janes with a reasonable spiked heel, and maybe some ankle booties. Not so sure about sandals.

well i am getting more confident i can actually go into a shoe store and try on shoes before i buy them now.

Becka
        Lady

Good for you, Dawn!

Right on dawn! I don’t have a problem with that either. My problems are budget, by the time i come out of the clothing store I seem to be broke, almost every time lol. And the stores don’t stock many in 13w, I’m going to have to shop online and have them shipped to the store for try on. I need a second job or a sugar ….lol

Currently I own 12 pairs of heels and 4 pairs of flats.  All of my heels are six or seven inch in height. Love them all😍

Anonymous

I am lucky in that I have small feet for a guy – to the point finding shoes I like in my size can be difficult.

No such problem for my fem side though.

I have 6 pairs 2 to 4 inch for when I dress at home, however, I have recently started also going in hybrid mode – gurl jeans, jeggings, and I have found you can wear ankle booties or knee boots with a nice heel under bootleg jeans quite successfully. 2 pairs of boots with small 2 to 2 1/2 heels fit in that category.

I just bought off ebay some Tony Bianco pull on elastic sided ankle boots that have about a 3 inch heel but look sorta masculine. They haven’t arrived yet, but I’m looking forward to seeing how they go.

I have small feet, too. I actually don’t own any shoes but once I learned what my female shoe size was and started shopping… wow, sky’s the limit!!

Anonymous

I have 2 pair of boots and about 8-10 pair of high heels. I absolutely love wearing heels to show off my beautiful legs

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Dawb-are you sure you want my answer? LOL I lost count a while back but the bet guess is between 250-300 pairs of shoes. All sorts-heels/flats, boots/booties, sandals/wedges/pumps and almost but not quite any color you could want. That being said-I stay barefoot at home cause its more comfy! I prefer flats or kitten heels if I’m gonna be dancing. And I love the standard young woman look of calf high or knee high boots with a tunic dress or long top over leggings. If you scroll back farenough through my private pics you can see a bunch of them.
      Cyn

Oh Cyn, not any kind of a surprise to me girl, your private boutique is absolutely amazing lol. I don’t think i even want to have that much. 💋Olivia

All I can say is “Holy Imelda Marcos”!!!!!   Actually, I am jealous. 🙂

Anonymous
        Lady

Yet again I go to answer with 17 pair and even counting each shoe individually at 34 Cyn is making me feel quite inadequate!!  From now on can we preface all questions specifically eliminating Cynthia as being not included so the rest of us don’t get an inferiority complex???  😂😂😂.

Now where in heavens earth do you keep them all girl?!?!?

🍷C

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

I have several very large shoe racks and several boxes full as well. Don’t hate me cause I overdo things LOL. I have been blessed with decent resources and have no one telling me “no, you can’t get more”
          Cyn

Anonymous
            Lady

No hate here Cyn, just the ugly green monster of envy. My wifey tolerates me and my stuff well but my closet would burst with your wardrobe and shoes. I just hope nobody asks about lingerie and hosiery because that will be the final straw of dispair and envy!  😬😂!  My goal when I grow up is to be you!!

🍷C

Candace
      Lady

hard to say but I am going to go with 16 as that is what I currently count I just did buy another pair of boots at the Nine west store I love Nine west boots as I have a thing for leather

20-25 pairs

[quote quote=148094]Currently I own 12 pairs of heels and 4 pairs of flats. All of my heels are six or seven inch in height. Love them all😍

[/quote]
      6 and 7 inch heels, good Lord I can barely grasp 4 inch wow way to go. BTW a 4 inch heels makes me 6 foot 8 inches. No taller please.

I’ll bet I have more than 75 pairs right now (virtually all above 3” heels), but I’m sure I’ve had more that 150. Unfortunately, during several moderate purges, I’ve donated or sold some that I wish I had back. I don’t know about anyone else, but I kind of go through phases and lose interest in some styles. I no longer purge at all because, it seems, that whatever I discard or sell comes back on my radar and I miss it. That said, I DO need to thin out my collection. I’m running out of room and can barely fit in my masculine stuff. FYI, Poshmark is wonderful. It’s payment and billing platform is flawless and their members have beautiful items at remarkable prices. I’ve sold a bunch. Look for my “closet.” I’ve purchased a number of Toms brand boots and stacked heel sandals (new or like new) for $35 or less. They retail at $125 – $150.
      FAM

Only had girl sneaks-I really want some dress ups

-JO

Only speaking for myself , I love shoe , and have a room full of the lol . My mother used to say ” a girl can not have to many” and I have followed her advice. Have found some great finds in second hand stores were the shoes are brand new from a clearance somewhere else

Huggs Bri

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Based on the number of shoes you girls have tallied, I think I am somewhere in the middle of the bell curve around 20 or so, mostly heals but a few flats.  Bumped up my collection quite a bit earlier this year when news came out about Payless closing…had been a great option for comfortable 12s…

Anonymous

I think that with the latest additions las week, must at about 75-80 pairs range.

My highest count was at about 120 at some point. Sold many, gave away many more.

While not a shoe addict, I have always loved shoes. And if I find a pair I like, will usually buy it, if within my budget. Have to say that only once I have shopped for shoes while enfemme. At a Macy’s in Atlanta. And the salesman was very nice. No, I don’t think he tried to look up my skirt while he helped me trying on the pair I bought that day. Ha!

Gaby 💜

Anonymous

Five, but not long out of a bad relationship and not had any shopping money since December… 2018 !

Imogen X

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Where on earth do you keep more than a few pairs?

D

Krista
      Duchess

Well I just now counted them for the first time.  24 pairs – a nice mix of boots, sandals, flats, sneakers, and heels.  I had more but donated the ill-fitting ones to charity.  I’m also not counting the androgynous shoes (pool shoes/flip flops, slippers, etc).  I am a woman’s size 10, 10.5 or 11 depending on the shoe, so relatively easy to find and that makes it relatively easy to buy. My wife knows I crossdress so I don’t have to worry about hiding my shoes. They just sit on the shoe rack beside the “man” shoes (of which I have fewer).  Hugs, Krista

3  Heels  and  2  Boots

I’m probably in the 15-20 pair range now. Can see it easily doubling in the near future as I’m now more interested in shoes that are actually comfortable to wear as apposed to my usual 4-5″ stilettos!

Craven Moore
      Baroness - Annual

A decade or so ago I got locked in on DSW’s reviews of shoes with the username “ShoeLover400PlusPairs” and can’t change it.  In more recent years I’ve used “ShoeLover500PlusPairs”, I should probably do a recount… I’m probably at or over 600 pairs now! Most are on storage shelves two and three deep  deep in the garage, 50 or so down in my workshop, more than 100 in the utility room and 50 or so in my closet.

Only five pairs, I will have to rectify this. I have a good mix above knee heeled boots, red stiletto, 2x mid heel sandals and a little pump.

Davina

I just moved and got rid of some poorly fitting shoes, and some beat up older shoes, but I am still in the 60+ pairs of shoes. Mostly heels and platforms, a few boots, a couple pairs of flip flops, and a couple pairs of flats.

Toni Marx
      Lady

About twelve pairs of shoes and ankle boots and nine pairs of calf and over the knee boots with a 80/20 split of platforms, heel height averaging the five inch mark which is why I love my platforms. My most extreme heel is a seven inch platformed court shoe.

My first heels and thigh boots were ordered from the old East of Eden fetish site, late 80’s, both six inch heels with no platform, so I basically threw myself in the deep end!  As a postman in those days, I used to get up two hours before work and drive to a quiet country lane and strut in my heels, I used to love the rap of my heels on the tarmac!

I have no clue! I’m a shoe whore! 😂👠👡 id say between 50-75 pair

Barbara
      Lady

0 yep, that’s right, zero pairs. I wear a women’s size 17 and flats are hard to find. I have no interest in heels as I am already 6′-4″ The only thing I can find is Red Chuck Taylor sneakers.

I think I’d be partial to high-heeled Oxfords as will, for a bit more of a prim look. 🙂

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?