- January 26, 2019 at 4:28 pm #147263
Dawn JonesParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 81Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
How many shoes do you own. Everyone knows girls have lots of shoes. I’m just starting out and have 4 pairs already I want a pair of sneakers and Sandler next.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 16, 2019 at 6:11 am #168874BarbaraParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 71Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
0 yep, that’s right, zero pairs. I wear a women’s size 17 and flats are hard to find. I have no interest in heels as I am already 6′-4″ The only thing I can find is Red Chuck Taylor sneakers.
- April 16, 2019 at 3:46 am #168855
- April 16, 2019 at 12:43 am #168828Toni MarxParticipantRegistered On: April 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
About twelve pairs of shoes and ankle boots and nine pairs of calf and over the knee boots with a 80/20 split of platforms, heel height averaging the five inch mark which is why I love my platforms. My most extreme heel is a seven inch platformed court shoe.
My first heels and thigh boots were ordered from the old East of Eden fetish site, late 80’s, both six inch heels with no platform, so I basically threw myself in the deep end! As a postman in those days, I used to get up two hours before work and drive to a quiet country lane and strut in my heels, I used to love the rap of my heels on the tarmac!
- April 15, 2019 at 8:51 pm #168816Daeyton JaydeParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 100Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
I just moved and got rid of some poorly fitting shoes, and some beat up older shoes, but I am still in the 60+ pairs of shoes. Mostly heels and platforms, a few boots, a couple pairs of flip flops, and a couple pairs of flats.
- April 15, 2019 at 7:34 pm #168809Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
Only five pairs, I will have to rectify this. I have a good mix above knee heeled boots, red stiletto, 2x mid heel sandals and a little pump.
- April 15, 2019 at 7:00 pm #168800Craven MooreParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
A decade or so ago I got locked in on DSW’s reviews of shoes with the username “ShoeLover400PlusPairs” and can’t change it. In more recent years I’ve used “ShoeLover500PlusPairs”, I should probably do a recount… I’m probably at or over 600 pairs now! Most are on storage shelves two and three deep deep in the garage, 50 or so down in my workshop, more than 100 in the utility room and 50 or so in my closet.
- April 15, 2019 at 11:29 am #168716Patty PepperParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 24Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I’m probably in the 15-20 pair range now. Can see it easily doubling in the near future as I’m now more interested in shoes that are actually comfortable to wear as apposed to my usual 4-5″ stilettos!
- April 15, 2019 at 11:00 am #168707Phillysis SandersonParticipantRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 8Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
3 Heels and 2 Boots
- April 15, 2019 at 10:35 am #168700KristaParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Well I just now counted them for the first time. 24 pairs – a nice mix of boots, sandals, flats, sneakers, and heels. I had more but donated the ill-fitting ones to charity. I’m also not counting the androgynous shoes (pool shoes/flip flops, slippers, etc). I am a woman’s size 10, 10.5 or 11 depending on the shoe, so relatively easy to find and that makes it relatively easy to buy. My wife knows I crossdress so I don’t have to worry about hiding my shoes. They just sit on the shoe rack beside the “man” shoes (of which I have fewer). Hugs, Krista
- April 15, 2019 at 10:04 am #168697Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
I unfortunately only have some boots and tennis shoes and Sandles haven’t been able to find heels that fit me😔 but when I do look out world
- April 14, 2019 at 2:39 pm #168465Deanna LundParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 87Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
Where on earth do you keep more than a few pairs?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 16, 2019 at 5:21 am #168868Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 114Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
I built some shelves in one corner of my bedroom that holds several pairs and you can buy special shoe racks that hang on your bedroom door. My boots are on the floor of my closet.
- April 14, 2019 at 2:02 pm #168454Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 116Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
Five, but not long out of a bad relationship and not had any shopping money since December… 2018 !
- April 14, 2019 at 12:33 pm #168413Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 75Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
Still haven’t found shoes that fit. I’m new at this, in the closet completely, and married w kids in a small city where many people know me. It’s going to have to happen on a business trip or something. My wife is too curious about packages and she would not react well…
so for now it’s all dressed up and barefoot lol
- April 14, 2019 at 8:13 am #168368Gabriela RomaniAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 28Replies: 363Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 634 times
I think that with the latest additions las week, must at about 75-80 pairs range.
My highest count was at about 120 at some point. Sold many, gave away many more.
While not a shoe addict, I have always loved shoes. And if I find a pair I like, will usually buy it, if within my budget. Have to say that only once I have shopped for shoes while enfemme. At a Macy’s in Atlanta. And the salesman was very nice. No, I don’t think he tried to look up my skirt while he helped me trying on the pair I bought that day. Ha!
- April 14, 2019 at 7:43 am #168359Rochelle MillsParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
Based on the number of shoes you girls have tallied, I think I am somewhere in the middle of the bell curve around 20 or so, mostly heals but a few flats. Bumped up my collection quite a bit earlier this year when news came out about Payless closing…had been a great option for comfortable 12s…
- April 14, 2019 at 2:09 am #168283Brianna LynchParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 39Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Only speaking for myself , I love shoe , and have a room full of the lol . My mother used to say ” a girl can not have to many” and I have followed her advice. Have found some great finds in second hand stores were the shoes are brand new from a clearance somewhere else
- February 2, 2019 at 6:30 pm #149833
- February 2, 2019 at 8:14 am #149671Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
I’ll bet I have more than 75 pairs right now (virtually all above 3” heels), but I’m sure I’ve had more that 150. Unfortunately, during several moderate purges, I’ve donated or sold some that I wish I had back. I don’t know about anyone else, but I kind of go through phases and lose interest in some styles. I no longer purge at all because, it seems, that whatever I discard or sell comes back on my radar and I miss it. That said, I DO need to thin out my collection. I’m running out of room and can barely fit in my masculine stuff. FYI, Poshmark is wonderful. It’s payment and billing platform is flawless and their members have beautiful items at remarkable prices. I’ve sold a bunch. Look for my “closet.” I’ve purchased a number of Toms brand boots and stacked heel sandals (new or like new) for $35 or less. They retail at $125 – $150.
- February 1, 2019 at 2:29 pm #149415Dawn JonesParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 81Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
Currently I own 12 pairs of heels and 4 pairs of flats. All of my heels are six or seven inch in height. Love them all😍
6 and 7 inch heels, good Lord I can barely grasp 4 inch wow way to go. BTW a 4 inch heels makes me 6 foot 8 inches. No taller please.
- January 31, 2019 at 6:02 pm #149192
- January 30, 2019 at 2:30 pm #148865CandaceParticipantRegistered On: November 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
hard to say but I am going to go with 16 as that is what I currently count I just did buy another pair of boots at the Nine west store I love Nine west boots as I have a thing for leather
- January 30, 2019 at 2:28 pm #148864
- January 30, 2019 at 10:33 am #148789*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 105Replies: 1102Has thanked: 291 timesBeen thanked: 656 times
Dawb-are you sure you want my answer? LOL I lost count a while back but the bet guess is between 250-300 pairs of shoes. All sorts-heels/flats, boots/booties, sandals/wedges/pumps and almost but not quite any color you could want. That being said-I stay barefoot at home cause its more comfy! I prefer flats or kitten heels if I’m gonna be dancing. And I love the standard young woman look of calf high or knee high boots with a tunic dress or long top over leggings. If you scroll back farenough through my private pics you can see a bunch of them.
- January 31, 2019 at 12:11 pm #149114Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 169Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
Yet again I go to answer with 17 pair and even counting each shoe individually at 34 Cyn is making me feel quite inadequate!! From now on can we preface all questions specifically eliminating Cynthia as being not included so the rest of us don’t get an inferiority complex??? 😂😂😂.
Now where in heavens earth do you keep them all girl?!?!?
- January 31, 2019 at 12:55 pm #149118*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 105Replies: 1102Has thanked: 291 timesBeen thanked: 656 times
- January 31, 2019 at 3:03 pm #149159Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 169Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
No hate here Cyn, just the ugly green monster of envy. My wifey tolerates me and my stuff well but my closet would burst with your wardrobe and shoes. I just hope nobody asks about lingerie and hosiery because that will be the final straw of dispair and envy! 😬😂! My goal when I grow up is to be you!!
- January 31, 2019 at 9:03 am #149076
- January 30, 2019 at 2:25 pm #148862Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 581Has thanked: 613 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
Oh Cyn, not any kind of a surprise to me girl, your private boutique is absolutely amazing lol. I don’t think i even want to have that much. 💋Olivia
- January 29, 2019 at 6:16 pm #148505Andrea PetersParticipantRegistered On: September 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
- January 29, 2019 at 1:18 am #148200Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 56Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
I am lucky in that I have small feet for a guy – to the point finding shoes I like in my size can be difficult.
No such problem for my fem side though.
I have 6 pairs 2 to 4 inch for when I dress at home, however, I have recently started also going in hybrid mode – gurl jeans, jeggings, and I have found you can wear ankle booties or knee boots with a nice heel under bootleg jeans quite successfully. 2 pairs of boots with small 2 to 2 1/2 heels fit in that category.
I just bought off ebay some Tony Bianco pull on elastic sided ankle boots that have about a 3 inch heel but look sorta masculine. They haven’t arrived yet, but I’m looking forward to seeing how they go.
- January 28, 2019 at 5:38 pm #148094
- January 28, 2019 at 3:18 pm #148063Dawn JonesParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 81Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
well i am getting more confident i can actually go into a shoe store and try on shoes before i buy them now.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 30, 2019 at 2:20 pm #148861Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 581Has thanked: 613 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
Right on dawn! I don’t have a problem with that either. My problems are budget, by the time i come out of the clothing store I seem to be broke, almost every time lol. And the stores don’t stock many in 13w, I’m going to have to shop online and have them shipped to the store for try on. I need a second job or a sugar ….lol
- January 28, 2019 at 4:19 pm #148078rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 47Replies: 544Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 505 times
Good for you, Dawn!
- January 28, 2019 at 2:00 pm #148042ParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 114Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
- January 28, 2019 at 1:35 pm #148021Rachel WellsParticipantRegistered On: October 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 32Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
I dont actually own any. 🙁 But I’d like a pair of Mary Janes with a reasonable spiked heel, and maybe some ankle booties. Not so sure about sandals.
- January 28, 2019 at 1:51 pm #148033Davida MaeParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 110Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
- January 28, 2019 at 1:48 pm #148030Davida MaeParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 110Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
- January 28, 2019 at 12:10 pm #147978
- January 28, 2019 at 10:52 am #147947Penelope LaurenParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 35Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I have 12 pairs of shoes starting with of patent ballet flats, then a pair of 3 inch patent closed toe patent heels and then the rest are at least 4 inches heels (all Spike heels ), as I’ve been wearing stilettos for over 20years wearing anything above 4 inches feel like wearing trainers to me, my wife bought me a pair of 6 inch patent pink stilettos .. (Which are my profile piccie) for Xmas (she has a matching pair) but I haven’t mastered them yetx
- January 28, 2019 at 8:46 am #147887Rami LoveParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 36Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Three pair, a set of 3″ wedges, 3 ” heels and a really pretty of sandles. I purchase leather booties with 4″ heels, looked great but too narrow and returned them.
- January 28, 2019 at 7:32 am #147869Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 258Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 259 times
OMG, I have 4 heels and 2 pair ankle boots, but I wish I could buy more. Since I am closeted, there is no way I can hide more shoes than I currently have.
- January 27, 2019 at 7:25 pm #147723rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 47Replies: 544Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 505 times
I have 3 pair of booties, 1 pair of loafers (my absolute favorites), 1 pair of knee high riding boots and 2 pair of pumps. Seven!
- January 26, 2019 at 10:22 pm #147331ParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 110Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
I just recently purged to keep the best and manageable. 2 pair of below the knee boots. 1 pair of black Stiletto ankle boots, 1 pair of tan ankle boots with chunky heel, 1 pair of Mary Jane closed toe 2 1/2 heels 1 pair of open toe Stilettos, 1 pair open toe sling back 3 inch heel. 1 pair of kitten heel Mary Janes. This must be a rookie starter kit!
- January 26, 2019 at 9:50 pm #147328
- January 26, 2019 at 5:21 pm #147271Gabriela RomaniAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 28Replies: 363Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 634 times
Currently, about 50 pairs. At the highest, about 100 pairs. No, not a fetish, but they are my favorite thing for sure.
- January 26, 2019 at 4:37 pm #147264Lisa watsonParticipantRegistered On: September 24, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 643Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 377 times
Shoes seem to collect fast. I have silver speckled hi heels, booties, wedge heel, open toe flats, knee high boots that I have on now. And a strappy heel.
- January 26, 2019 at 5:03 pm #147269
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.