• Creator
    Topic
    Holly Tygressa
    Participant
    Registered On: January 16, 2021
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 106

I have a hard time finding shoes. I have very wide feet. I generally have to go two sizes bigger even in wide shoes to get them to fit. However in heels this does not work. Anyone know where you can find shoes that actually fit and look good?

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 490

I’ll echo Peggy Sue and Alice.  Torrid rocks!  Stylish shoes that fit big feet.  Good prices. Helpful sales associates that welcome our community.  Nice clothes too.

What’s not to like?  It’s hard to shop there and not spend too much!

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 1834

HI Holly,

We bigfoot girls do have a problem; I’m a 13 W myself. Sometimes, even those are a tight fit at the ball of the foot, but the REAL problem is that any shoe which fits the wide part of my foot has a heel which is too wide, causing it to slip. Strappys and MJs are no problem, but of all the pumps I have bought, I have only one which is comfortable and will stay on.
      Payless now has a clone called Shoe Show, which is in malls here in the states, and it has an online presence. You can probably find something.
      I also bought a set of shoe stretchers, to help with pairs in which the Right foot feels OK, but the Left is a squeeze.

Hugs,

Bettylou

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 2707

Hi Holly,

Peggy Sue is right about Torrid.  Their shoes run wide and to a size 12.  Sign up for their emails to hear of their sales.  Best to visit a store and try them on.

Payless Is back but only on line.  Check out Payless.com

Alice

Peggy Sue Williams
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: June 26, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 261

Holly,

Your profile shows Toronto, Canada.  I highly recommend Torrid stores for both clothing and shoes, and it appears they have multiple stores in Toronto.

Their shoes are true wide-width for us big girls.  Their stores have a limited selection of shoes, but you should go to one of their stores to  determine your size, then go to their on line store and order from their huge selection of shoes offered on line.  Their sizes in the stores run exactly the same as what is offered on line, and you can return anything you order on line to any one of their stores.   IMHO, prices are very reasonable.

I love their clothing too.  It fits well and looks well, particularly for us big girls.

Torrid also offers a “Torrid Loyalty Program,” which adds up quickly.  I combine points earned there with sales and save big.

Torrid is CD/Trans friendly!  Sales associates are helpful but not pushy.

As another suggestion, sometimes you can hit it lucky at thrift stores, but I find that is a rare happening, and one must cruise many thrift stores often to make a lucky find.

Donatella illjes
      Lady
      Registered On: June 29, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 2

I have a similar problem one foot is bigger than the other generally one of the best places to buy shoes is Friedman’s shoes in Atlanta also listed under large feet.com depending on the size some are limited but he does carry wide and with the moderate heel they should be very comfortable he also carries a wide and 4 inch heel
      Also AliExpress sells shoes and large sizes from China I’ve had good luck with them but you have to program in when you request what size shoe you’re looking for
      Get on Friedman’s mailing list she has weekly specials where they usually 30 to 40% off they have fast service and they’re very knowledgeable and they’re very very polite over the phone when ordering I just called them directly it’s the best way to do it
      Long tall Sally is another site you might try
      I’ve also had some good results on Amazon time to time but it’s sporadic it’s not consistent

Leslies Ann Gray Girl
      Lady
      Registered On: September 22, 2017
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 131

Holly , go to Jessica London , they have a lot of styles and usually some really reduced . All sizes and extra wide , they are my go to for shoes . Leslie

Candace Baci
      Lady
      Registered On: October 19, 2020
      Topics: 42
      Replies: 86

I have a wide foot also and up until a year or so ago my go to store for wide fit shoes was Payless. I know they closed stores but I believe they still have an online presence

Hugs

Candace

Holly Tygressa
        Baroness
        Registered On: January 16, 2021
        Replies: 106

Thanks. I will take a look. I know Payless has disappeared in Canada

Holly👌

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 227

Hi Holly

En Femme and The BreastForm Store have shoes.

Both sites advertise on CDH.

Jessica

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account