- March 31, 2021 at 1:31 pm #471838Inga KrasivayaParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 408Has thanked: 469 timesBeen thanked: 1383 times
Not a scientifically proved observation, but just what I think I’ve seen… As per my own (few) posted pictures, I love pink shoes, especially high heels. Pink is generally looked at as being the most feminine colour – yet I can’t remember anyone else posting pictures of themselves wearing pink high heels (and there is an invitation to cause myself trouble.) Does anyone else out there love pink – or is it a colour that (for whatever reason) we tend to avoid? Just being provocative… probably. Hugs: Inga
- April 5, 2021 at 4:48 pm #474166Mary Ann SummersLadyRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 122Has thanked: 404 timesBeen thanked: 920 times
I too love pink. I have many pink items and garments. I have a pink pair of pumps, 3.5″ that I love to wear with black slacks, black button up top, pink belt and pink hoop earrings. After all, I live in a pink fog!!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 5, 2021 at 1:22 pm #474078Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1385Has thanked: 8548 timesBeen thanked: 5426 times
My dear Stephanie, much appreciated your reply, but I was wondering if by any chance an ice cold wind had tickled the Volvo as you wrote my name. There seems to be a high pitch A during the writing of it. Pink jeggings mmmm I like the sound of them,might have give them a try too.
LOL AmanAda xx
- April 5, 2021 at 9:34 am #473982Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 902Has thanked: 12700 timesBeen thanked: 3341 times
I love pink, Inga. But sadly, I own more men’s shirts etc in pink than women’s wear. Right now, other than lingerie, all I’ve got is this pink skirt suit seen in my profile picture. No shoes at all. Does a handbag count?
- April 5, 2021 at 7:04 am #473937Eona OhLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 116Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 525 times
- April 5, 2021 at 7:08 am #473938
- April 4, 2021 at 9:08 am #473625Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 933Has thanked: 1321 timesBeen thanked: 3172 times
- April 1, 2021 at 2:14 pm #472261Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1385Has thanked: 8548 timesBeen thanked: 5426 times
I think most girls have some form of pink Inga, I definitely do. High heels to panties, yes panties, just thought I’d slip panties in was missing that word today, feel much better now, such a reactionary word is it not?. Yes pink “where was i” Ah yes pink lingerie, matching bra and panties (oh there it is again, cheeky word), jumpers and blouses, and gorgeous shades of pink lippy too. Oh and don’t you adore that pink skin glow after a revitalized hot bubble bath.
- April 5, 2021 at 3:02 am #473878stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
Ha ha! Amanada your
pikinesswhoops! No offence – pinkiness! sure shines through, I’m tinged pink just thinking about pink lingerie, especially very bright pink like cerise. I have a bubblegum pink skirt I adore and several pink blouse, but no heels – just a pair of bright pink trainers.
I hate trousers – anything with legs in that are not panties. But I am thinking about getting a pair of bright pink jeggings (as worn by Rachel Riley on Countdown last week – they looked so femme and sexy.) Heresy! But I am being open-minded. Maybe its an effect of the “pink fog.”
Steph 🐷 (well, it is oink) ….. and looks a bit like me. xx
- April 5, 2021 at 11:53 am #474029Inga KrasivayaLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 408Has thanked: 469 timesBeen thanked: 1383 times
Steph: anything that Rachel Riley wears is guaranteed to be sexy and femme! There are some ladies who just can’t miss – and she is at the top of the list… Love you: Inga.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 4, 2021 at 12:24 am #473474LadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 408Has thanked: 469 timesBeen thanked: 1383 times
- April 1, 2021 at 9:53 am #472197Kaz DuchampLadyRegistered On: November 25, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
- April 1, 2021 at 5:20 am #472113
- April 1, 2021 at 5:05 am #472111BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 176Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 725 times
I really like pink but only have a few items in that color. Since I usually dress in my “girly drab” to go out locally, I am not overly feminine. I have pink sandals, tennis shoes, booties and some Ugg’s style boots that I have worn. I have also have worn tops that are mostly pink. I have not gotten the nerve to wear my hot pink skinny jeans yet, but maybe one day. I think because of the breast cancer campaign, pink is a lot more acceptable for males now. Stephanie
- April 1, 2021 at 2:15 am #472061Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 889Has thanked: 8999 timesBeen thanked: 3900 times
- April 1, 2021 at 6:16 am #472123GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10203 timesBeen thanked: 4917 times
- April 1, 2021 at 4:54 am #472101BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 176Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 725 times
Hi Regina, I just wanted to tell you how pretty the pink dress and shoes are and just sooo feminine. Stephanie
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 1, 2021 at 12:53 am #472048Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4821 timesBeen thanked: 7384 times
I love everything pink!!!!…I have some pink suede 3″ heeled Mary Janes….but if you look through my private photos…there’s a few pics of my pride and joy…4 ” Pink and Silver strappy heels…..and gosh they are so comfortable…..not for shopping.. haha
Huggs, grace ❤️
- March 31, 2021 at 10:45 pm #472023Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 136Has thanked: 579 timesBeen thanked: 699 times
I’m not entirely convinced that the colour ‘suits’ me, but I do love it.
Very much looking forward to some pink lippy and nail polish combo.
Pink heels I think would look really great and femme. I probably wouldn’t go pink boots (though thigh highs might look funky with the right skirt/dress).
- April 1, 2021 at 2:20 am #472062Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 92Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
Like you, I am not convinced that pink is my colour, the closest I think I would get is nude heels and flats assuming I can find any that fit (UK11) that aren’t going to cost a fortune.
I’ve also just found a gorgeous pair of vintage block heel pumps in burgundy (my favourite colour). All I need is for my feet to shrink three sizes!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Andi DuBois.
- March 31, 2021 at 5:53 pm #471943Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 84Replies: 165Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 787 times
I have three pairs at this time. One pair os 2 1/2” baby pink pumps, a pair of 4” metallic pink kind of chunky sandals, and one pair of pink 4” heel sandals. (These last one pair I’ wearing in one pic in the public pics gallery, this is the link:
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Gabriela Romani.
- March 31, 2021 at 4:49 pm #471921Erica Jo DownsLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
I have one pair of pink pumps and i love them with some of my outfits but i had to get 1/2 size too big cuz it was all they had and its hard enuf walking in heels if you have the right size let alone a bit too big
- March 31, 2021 at 4:25 pm #471913Robin SnowLadyRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 226Has thanked: 1862 timesBeen thanked: 1029 times
My first pair of shoes was a pair of pink pumps which I got for $10 at a thrift store. Originally, I wasn’t too sure of the color but after seeing myself with them in a skirt …. I totally adore them!!!
- March 31, 2021 at 4:19 pm #471909Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 676Has thanked: 1189 timesBeen thanked: 2194 times
- March 31, 2021 at 4:45 pm #471920Erica Jo DownsLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
I hear you diane ive never been able to find much in pink in my size im very limited on selection with the size of my feet. I envy the girls with small feet!
- March 31, 2021 at 4:56 pm #471924Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 676Has thanked: 1189 timesBeen thanked: 2194 times
Erica, I’m a 13W!
- March 31, 2021 at 3:38 pm #471889Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 196Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Oh yes, pink is the socially accepted girl color and I embrace it, even though it should have been cast aside decades ago. Right now I am wearing a rose sweater dress with pink textured stockings. In my closet are several pink sweaters, dresses, leggings but only one pair of pink heels. Have to fix that failing!
As a man I would not wear pink anything, anytime, anywhere. “That’s girl stuff.” Now I have trouble accepting blue. Have to work on that, there’s lots of cute blue things to wear.
On a recent online shopping trip I wouldn’t even look at an item unless it came in pink! I do have lots of outfits other than pink that I wear regularly but I love my pink. Oh, the pink fog!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Beth Green.
- March 31, 2021 at 3:15 pm #471879LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 48Replies: 536Has thanked: 414 timesBeen thanked: 2489 times
It’s never been noticeable before but I seem to be gaining pink lingerie and other items quite quickly. “She who must be obeyed” seems to think this is my colour (ie not one of her colours) and I’m certainly not disagreeing with her.
- March 31, 2021 at 2:43 pm #471864Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 1112Has thanked: 3645 timesBeen thanked: 5365 times
I adore pink or nude court shoes with a 3″ heel, and have worn a couple of pairs to death (and felt very sad about it 😭😭😭).
I now keep a couple of pairs handy, and replace worn ones – but I can’t kill them any more – when they have slightly noticeable wear but are still serviceable, I donate them to charity
It’s an image thing – Laura likes to look as pristine as possible, to present the best possible image.
Although mostly, as I do a lot of walking, I tend to wear cute white trainers for the comfort factor – heels for occasions and nights out only – and when I go out, the shoes are usually sparkly.
I like to light up the room!
- March 31, 2021 at 2:39 pm #471862Effie JayneDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 679Has thanked: 1370 timesBeen thanked: 2344 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.