• This topic has 33 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Not a scientifically proved observation, but just what I think I’ve seen…  As per my own (few) posted pictures, I love pink shoes, especially high heels.  Pink is generally looked at as being the most feminine colour – yet I can’t remember anyone else posting pictures of themselves wearing pink high heels (and there is an invitation to cause myself trouble.)  Does anyone else out there love pink – or is it a colour that (for whatever reason) we tend to avoid?  Just being provocative… probably.  Hugs:  Inga

Anonymous

Inga I love pink 🌸🎀 but I don’t have pink shoes 👠, I do have pink hair bows 🎀 ( pics on my profile page)… and a cute pink top I haven’t worn yet but hope to soon! 🎀

I adore pink or nude court shoes with a 3″ heel, and have worn a couple of pairs to death (and felt very sad about it 😭😭😭).

I now keep a couple of pairs handy, and replace worn ones – but I can’t kill them any more – when they have slightly noticeable wear but are still serviceable, I donate them to charity

It’s an image thing – Laura likes to look as pristine as possible, to present the best possible image.

Although mostly, as I do a lot of walking, I tend to wear cute white trainers for the comfort factor – heels for occasions and nights out only – and when I go out, the shoes are usually sparkly.

I like to light up the room!

Love Laura

Oh yes, pink is the socially accepted girl color and I embrace it, even though it should have been cast aside decades ago. Right now I am wearing a rose sweater dress with pink textured stockings. In my closet are several pink sweaters, dresses, leggings but only one pair of pink heels. Have to fix that failing!

As a man I would not wear pink anything, anytime, anywhere. “That’s girl stuff.” Now I have trouble accepting blue. Have to work on that, there’s lots of cute blue things to wear.

On a recent online shopping trip I wouldn’t even look at an item unless it came in pink! I do have lots of outfits other than pink that I wear regularly but I love my pink. Oh, the pink fog!

❤👠👡

Beth

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Beth Green.

Pink heels?

13W?

Is the Pope Catholic?

One pair please!

I hear you diane ive never been able to find much in pink in my size im very limited on selection with the size of my feet. I envy the girls with small feet!

Erica, I’m a 13W!

Im a 13 in womens size but an 11 in mens and its very hard for me to find my size if youre a 13 in mens  i cant imagine

I need to clarify.

Men’s – 10 1/2

Running shoe – 11 1/2

Women’s – 13 W. Ideal would  probably be 12 1/2 W

Robin Snow
      Duchess

My first pair of shoes was a pair of pink pumps which I got for $10 at a thrift store.  Originally, I wasn’t too sure of the color but after seeing myself with them in a skirt …. I totally adore them!!!

I have one pair of pink pumps and i love them with some of my outfits but i had to get 1/2 size too big cuz it was all they had and its hard enuf walking in heels if you have the right size let alone a bit too big

Anonymous

Pink shoes…

I have three pairs at this time. One pair os 2 1/2” baby pink pumps, a pair of 4” metallic pink kind of chunky sandals, and one pair of pink 4” heel sandals. (These last one pair I’ wearing in one pic in the public pics gallery, this is the link:
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/is-this-pink-enough/ )

Gabriela.

I’m not entirely convinced that the colour ‘suits’ me, but I do love it.

Very much looking forward to some pink lippy and nail polish combo.

Pink heels I think would look really great and femme.  I probably wouldn’t go pink boots (though thigh highs might look funky with the right skirt/dress).

Love Rachel

Like you, I am not convinced that pink is my colour, the closest I think I would get is nude heels and flats assuming I can find any that fit (UK11) that aren’t going to cost a fortune.

I’ve also just found a gorgeous pair of vintage block heel pumps in burgundy (my favourite colour).  All I need is for my feet to shrink three sizes!

-A.

Anonymous

Inga….

I love everything pink!!!!…I have some pink suede 3″ heeled Mary Janes….but if you look through my private photos…there’s a few pics of my pride and joy…4 ” Pink and Silver strappy heels…..and gosh they are so comfortable…..not for shopping.. haha

Huggs, grace ❤️

I love pink, and I just loaded a pic of my favourite pink heels to my private photos, I also have a pair of pink runners
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Hi Regina, I just wanted to tell you how pretty the pink dress and shoes are and just sooo feminine. Stephanie

Thank you, its one of my favourite outfits😊
          Hugs, Regi👩💕

Hi Inga,

I really like pink but only have a few items in that color. Since I usually dress in my “girly drab” to go out locally, I am not overly feminine. I have pink sandals, tennis shoes, booties and some Ugg’s style boots that I have worn. I have also have worn tops that are mostly pink. I have not gotten the nerve to wear my hot pink skinny jeans yet, but maybe one day. I think because of the breast cancer campaign, pink is a lot more acceptable for males now. Stephanie

Anonymous

This reminds me that I’d REALLY like  pink go-go boots. And I know where to find them.

Anonymous

I think most girls have some form of pink Inga, I definitely do. High heels to panties, yes panties, just thought I’d slip panties in was missing that word today, feel much better now, such a reactionary word is it not?. Yes pink “where was i” Ah yes pink lingerie, matching bra and panties (oh there it is again, cheeky word), jumpers and blouses, and gorgeous shades of pink lippy too. Oh and don’t you adore that pink skin glow after a revitalized hot bubble bath. 

Anonymous

DEFINITELY a girl after my own heart!!!  Let’s Drink to Inga the Pink…  (1960’s ref – sorry to all the younger ladies out there…)

…”the saviour of the human race…” ?

Anonymous

Not sure I actually saved it…  Nor that I’m thankful for the Aintree Iron either…  Outdated Inga.

I have one pair of pink shoes… pink silk with a floral print in slip on style! They are sexy and sassy even without heels… best with jeans etc 🌷🌹🌸🌺

Eona Oh
      Lady

Very little pink in my wardrobe as my wife has informed me that it is not my colour; I’m just too pale. Though I do love the colour pink and have several under things in it. 💖

Anonymous

I have some sexy pink stilettos that I love ..

I love pink, Inga. But sadly, I own more men’s shirts etc in pink than women’s wear. Right now, other than lingerie, all I’ve got is this pink skirt suit seen in my profile picture. No shoes at all. Does a handbag count?

Pinky Bridgette

Anonymous

My  dear Stephanie, much appreciated your reply, but I was wondering if by any chance an ice cold wind had tickled the Volvo as you wrote my name. There seems to be a high pitch A during the writing of it. Pink jeggings mmmm I like the sound of them,might have give them a try too.

LOL AmanAda xx

Anonymous

I too love pink. I have many pink items and garments. I have a pink pair of pumps, 3.5″ that I love to wear with black slacks, black button up top, pink belt and pink hoop earrings. After all,  I live in a pink fog!!!

Hugs, MaryAnn

I heard it takes a real man to wear pink… 🤣

Love Laura

Thank you so much, Gen.
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Steph:  anything that Rachel Riley wears is guaranteed to be sexy and femme!  There are some ladies who just can’t miss – and she is at the top of the list…  Love you:  Inga.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?