Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I wear a size 12 wide in women’s and even those are tight.  And I can never find any cute shoes in those sizes.  Where do I look?

Anonymous

Hello Amanda

En Femme and The BreastForm Store have shoes.

Both sites advertise here.

Jessica

Anonymous

I recently stumbled on a shoe website that carries larger sizes, and even some in some styles in wide and double wide: Shoecup

Hope this helps. Finding heels that are really comfortable can be a real challenge!

Lisa

I just checked DSW. They offer over 500 different styles of women’s shoes in size 12 wide and extra wide.

Anonymous

It’s a difficult task, Amanda. I’m a 13 Wide (sometimes 12), and cute shoes are just plain scarce. Once in a blue moon, Amazon will have something; a new place called Shoe Show has some cute styles in 12 W, and for online shopping, try Zappo’s. My big complaint has been with color choices, even when I can find the size. Can’t find shoes to match my outfits.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Torrid has a good selection of cute shoes in large sizes up to 13W.  Another option is Pleaser.  They have a ton of selection in large sizes but most of their styles aren’t the right choice if you want to blend in.  But they do have some mainstream styles.

I have had some success with ShoeShow and have bought sneakers, ballerina flats and found heels that fit me. Their website, https://www.shoeshowmega.com/ has a nice easy search tool for size and width.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?