- January 19, 2021 at 3:20 am #435269Amanda MilanoParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
- January 21, 2021 at 11:16 am #436368michaela janeLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 261Has thanked: 221 timesBeen thanked: 575 times
- January 20, 2021 at 8:00 pm #436107Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 496Has thanked: 401 timesBeen thanked: 2237 times
Torrid has a good selection of cute shoes in large sizes up to 13W. Another option is Pleaser. They have a ton of selection in large sizes but most of their styles aren’t the right choice if you want to blend in. But they do have some mainstream styles.
- January 19, 2021 at 9:11 pm #435693Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 1851Has thanked: 3430 timesBeen thanked: 6332 times
It’s a difficult task, Amanda. I’m a 13 Wide (sometimes 12), and cute shoes are just plain scarce. Once in a blue moon, Amazon will have something; a new place called Shoe Show has some cute styles in 12 W, and for online shopping, try Zappo’s. My big complaint has been with color choices, even when I can find the size. Can’t find shoes to match my outfits.
- January 19, 2021 at 3:56 pm #435621
- January 19, 2021 at 11:53 am #435519Lisa SmithBaronessRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
I recently stumbled on a shoe website that carries larger sizes, and even some in some styles in wide and double wide: Shoecup
Hope this helps. Finding heels that are really comfortable can be a real challenge!
- January 19, 2021 at 5:43 am #435311AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 227Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 919 times
En Femme and The BreastForm Store have shoes.
Both sites advertise here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.