Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Has anyone tried shoes from Target stores? I see they go all the way up to 12w and some reviews say they are sizing down for a better fit while some say they are true to size. Target is not in the town where I live and I would have a bit of a drive to get there so I just want to make sure they are worth the trip. Thanks in advance.

Michelle

I have 4 pairs of shoes from target, 2 pairs of pumps (beige and black), a pair of black booties, and a pair flat soled shoes, all size 11.

I didn’t see any W sizes so I just bought the regular size 11.  My drab shoe size is 8.5, so sizing up to a girls’ is 10.5.   Finding 10.5 womens is about as rare as a hen’s tooth, so I usually size up to 11.

The 2 pumps are abit big so I bought shoe fillers for those.  The booties fit quite nicely.  The flatsies are ok but tight so it really squishes my feet in.

I find shoes from target are very budget concious, and you can browse their shoe dept without anyone asking if you need help.

My SO has a catalog from Maryland Square. They have shoe sizes in W and often up to size 12 (ladies). My SO likes dealing with them. Also Mason. You can find their selection on line also. Marlene.

Hi Michelle,

You might find a wider selection at Target.com and order on line.  Should they not fit or not look like the web picture you could make the long trip to the store and return them.

Alice

Pick a Saturday. get there at the opening.

Anonymous

I bought a pair of black suede 3-inch heeled sandals at Target that I love. I find that I only have to upsize about one size in most women’s shoes.  BTW, I tried them on in the store to make sure they fit.

Anonymous

I also have small feet, 8 to 8.5 men’s, and rarely have trouble finding women’s shoes that fit. Guess I’m just lucky.

I have bought a pair of red pumps and boots with a three inch heel at target and happy with the price and the products. I wear a size 11 regular which target has and most shoe departments carry. As said if they dont have a size 12 go on your phone and order them from the warehouse

Lea
      Lady

I have a few pairs from Target. Stores often have size 11, but not 12…that might be online only. Target does have a nice way to look up inventory before you head over.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

target shoes are really low-level acceptable except for their skechers, in my opinion…

costume grade, for the most part.

Skechers, however, are Skechers, most of my trainers are that brand… and I wear them a LOT

I have some shoes that are 9 and 9.5 but the pair i got from Target last week for $6 were a 10 so a size bigger.

I need an 11w. I have never seen any size larger than 10 at Target in Southern California.

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

have you tried Torrid?

Anonymous

Target on line. I ordered shoes and sandals a few days ago. Size 11.. check it out. Maybe Zappos also?

Anonymous

Super cute light blue open toe sandals Size 11 arrived yesterday. TARGET. 2” heel.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’ve never seen anything over 11 in womens at Target in the Bay area in CA.

If they had 12W I’d be a happy girl!

xoxo

Rayna

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Torrid sells shoes to woman’s size 13.  Moreover, they offer a true wide-width shoe, whereas, at least in my case, what most stores call a “W” wide width always proves to be way too narrow and tight for me.  Torrid shoes are well-constructed, a true wide width for us big girls, and IMHO, well worth the money.  Plus, they are returnable to either any Torrid store or can be shipped back for a full refund or exchange.  Very important!  Carefully use their size chart to measure your foot!  Their shoes tend to run on the large side.

Target?  Got Target stores all over Atlanta.  I have been in many of their stores. Lots and lots of pretty shoes but way too narrow for me and not particularly well-constructed either.

Oh, after thought.  If you have a Torrid store near you.  Go try on some of their shoes to get a feel for how their sizes run.  The stores never have a large selection of shoes, but you can get an idea of how their shoes sizes run.  Store associates are generally very CD friendly!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?