- July 18, 2022 at 12:20 pm #663692Michelle IsgurlyParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 41Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 250 times
Has anyone tried shoes from Target stores? I see they go all the way up to 12w and some reviews say they are sizing down for a better fit while some say they are true to size. Target is not in the town where I live and I would have a bit of a drive to get there so I just want to make sure they are worth the trip. Thanks in advance.
- July 26, 2022 at 10:39 am #665509Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 399Has thanked: 1460 timesBeen thanked: 1915 times
Torrid sells shoes to woman’s size 13. Moreover, they offer a true wide-width shoe, whereas, at least in my case, what most stores call a “W” wide width always proves to be way too narrow and tight for me. Torrid shoes are well-constructed, a true wide width for us big girls, and IMHO, well worth the money. Plus, they are returnable to either any Torrid store or can be shipped back for a full refund or exchange. Very important! Carefully use their size chart to measure your foot! Their shoes tend to run on the large side.
Target? Got Target stores all over Atlanta. I have been in many of their stores. Lots and lots of pretty shoes but way too narrow for me and not particularly well-constructed either.
Oh, after thought. If you have a Torrid store near you. Go try on some of their shoes to get a feel for how their sizes run. The stores never have a large selection of shoes, but you can get an idea of how their shoes sizes run. Store associates are generally very CD friendly!
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Peggy Sue Williams.
- July 26, 2022 at 10:09 am #665507
- July 23, 2022 at 7:24 pm #664904Jamie JohnsonLadyRegistered On: July 22, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
- July 23, 2022 at 8:22 pm #664910KylieCC ConfirmingDuchessRegistered On: July 23, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
- July 23, 2022 at 7:59 pm #664909
- July 20, 2022 at 12:17 pm #664184Nancy GammsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 14Replies: 276Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 826 times
- July 19, 2022 at 10:50 pm #664056BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 1845Replies: 287Has thanked: 669 timesBeen thanked: 1451 times
- July 19, 2022 at 10:15 pm #664053LeaLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2016Topics: 87Replies: 354Has thanked: 575 timesBeen thanked: 1587 times
- July 19, 2022 at 7:13 am #663871Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 944Has thanked: 4446 timesBeen thanked: 3979 times
I have bought a pair of red pumps and boots with a three inch heel at target and happy with the price and the products. I wear a size 11 regular which target has and most shoe departments carry. As said if they dont have a size 12 go on your phone and order them from the warehouse
- July 19, 2022 at 5:05 am #663824Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 852Has thanked: 2943 timesBeen thanked: 2787 times
- July 19, 2022 at 5:06 am #663825
- July 18, 2022 at 6:42 pm #663764
- July 18, 2022 at 3:26 pm #663723Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 94Replies: 5238Has thanked: 7393 timesBeen thanked: 13308 times
- July 18, 2022 at 12:58 pm #663699Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 190Has thanked: 2831 timesBeen thanked: 466 times
- July 18, 2022 at 12:33 pm #663696Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 815Has thanked: 880 timesBeen thanked: 3649 times
I have 4 pairs of shoes from target, 2 pairs of pumps (beige and black), a pair of black booties, and a pair flat soled shoes, all size 11.
I didn’t see any W sizes so I just bought the regular size 11. My drab shoe size is 8.5, so sizing up to a girls’ is 10.5. Finding 10.5 womens is about as rare as a hen’s tooth, so I usually size up to 11.
The 2 pumps are abit big so I bought shoe fillers for those. The booties fit quite nicely. The flatsies are ok but tight so it really squishes my feet in.
I find shoes from target are very budget concious, and you can browse their shoe dept without anyone asking if you need help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.