Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I ordered some high heels on Amazon about a month ago, had to return the first size 12 for being too large. Next pair I ordered both an 11 and a 12, and an 11 – kept the 12 as the toe loop is able to stretch just a little to accommodate my pinky.

Two pair from DSW arrived today, size 12. Had to send them back because they were falling off. I don’t live in an area that is safe to be out en femme. So physical shoe shopping is a no go for now.

*end rant
      Frustrated
      E.V.

Hi Emerald was the same when i first started wearing heels went by the size of 2 sizes larger than your mans shoe which didnt turn out right as 1 size was closer so an 11 works better for Stephanie and those  euro sizes thats crazy he he ..good luck

Stephanie

Hi Emerald,

Most sites have sizing charts for their shoes. Try to get a good measurement on your foot and check the charts. I also found that reviews will give you a clue if the fit is either loose or tight. The European sizes usually have a conversion chart to US sizes. You might try a shopping trip away from home in a larger city also. Most people really don’t care if you are trying on women’s shoes but try to go early morning during the week when it is less crowded. Stephanie

Any suggested sites besides Amazon and DSW?

Emerald, try Shoe Show. They’re similar to the old Payless Shoe Source. Show Shoe on-line is: shoeshowmega.com

Nancy
      Lady

Hi Emerald, I feel your pain. I’ve bought two pair of shoes online now, and still don’t have anything that fits well enough to actually walk in or wear for any amount of time. First, I ordered 2 sizes up and they were huge (unreturnable due to clearance item). So, then I ordered 1 size up. They look good on my feet, but they really still move around too much, and I discovered I quickly get sores on the back of my ankles from them. I’m trying to talk myself into walking into Torrid and trying on a 11 1/2 so that I would know for sure how they fit, but haven’t gone through with it yet.

Good luck with your shoe shopping!

Birel

Anonymous
      Lady

The only shoes that I have found that actually fit when I ordered them on-line is from Torrid. Every pair has fit perfect no matter if it is heels, sandals or tennis shoes. I have also noticed even with wearing them for hours their heels don’t hurt my feet at all.  The wider shoe box from Torrid has been the saving grace for my feet.  None that I have ordered from Amazon have fit.

Sandy

I have about a 50% success rate buying shoes online. Always know the return policy. Also, I will never buy shoes directly from China online again, sizing is nonstandard.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?