• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok my question to all GENERIC woman would you ever or have you been out shopping with girls like us crossdressers.id love to have a woman friend.to help me shop for dresses and other FEMININE things. My LANDLADY sometimes wants me to dress and go shopping but I need more girl time

Clo Reilly
      Baroness

I’d love to go with my fiancé but don’t think he’s ready for that step yet!

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Dear Amber,

I think you made a typo, I don’t think you meant to say GENERIC but instead meant GENETIC. For a sec, when I quickly read that, I almost got mad but then I realized what you meant to say, I hope.

That aside, my CDing Hubbie, IS NOT out to the world, but we have tried shopping at stores for her a few times. I’ll be honest, shopping in general isn’t my favorite thing, but I ‘try’ and have fun with it. It’s kind of hard when we are trying to be so discreet. In theory, I think it would be lots of fun, to go shopping with a Crossdresser. Maybe it would be easier, if the person is out.  I think it’d be even more enjoyable to go out with a crossdressing friend, because there is less emotions behind it and I don’t have to worry about what it’s going to do to my bank account. hehehe.

-Gwenn

Omg I’m so sorry I have not been on here for a couple months between my new job.and the virus its been very hectic on me .but I’m still the same girl I was back then only difference is I’ve been saving money for my new appartment. So I can have some girls like me over for fun TOGETHER  my LANDLADY now knows how MUCH I love getting dressed as a woman and we have been out together shopping but he her husband doesn’t know that I’m a girl .when we go out I get a ROOM and she meets me there and helps me dress does my hair and makeup. Which I love having done .she supports my DECISION to dress FEMININE FULL time

Omg isnt that just WONDERFUL isnt it FANTASTIC to be accepted as the real us.i have been out shopping couple times with my LANDLADY. She is so so accepting of my desire to be a woman. Also supports my DECISION to go all the way. Which makes me happier knowing I’m going to have surgery to complete my desires to woman

Lindsey Soucie
      Baroness

I recently went shopping with my husband who is a crossdresser. I’m not going to lie I was a little freaked out at first. But I could see he was really enjoying himself. I also learned he doesn’t not have the best style sense. So to answer your question yes I would do that again. It ended up being a nice bonding experience.

[postquote quote=357366]
        I love when my wife and I go shopping for things “for her”. I love the bonding!

Anonymous

Lindsey,

Brava! Back when my wife accepted and even encouraged me, we had a time or two when we shopped together (with me in drab), and it was kind of a fun “secret” game to shop for Steph. My wife would surreptitiously hold a blouse or skirt up to me, stare at me while pondering a clothing item to size up whether she thought it would look good, etc.

I was in heaven, it caused us to bond in a different way, and I will always cherish that memory.

God bless!

Steph

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?