• This topic has 27 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

How often do you ladies treat yourself to new clothing, I am every week I can’t stop myself.
      Undies make up and anything else that takes your fancy.

Kassie
      Lady

I go through phases where I’m constantly getting new clothing once or twice a week, and then at other times it can be months between new things and minimal items at best.

I think for me it correlates to how busy my work/home life is. If I’m too busy or I have lots of things I have to think or act upon, I just don’t have the time to look at what I want and order anything. But if I have plenty of free time, I’m constantly thinking about adding to my wardrobe and perhaps go a little over the top.

I’m with you Sarah.Im addicted to shopping.I don’t shop online I prefer going to the store to shop.Weather it’s for makeup or a wig or panties and bras.Always looking for shoes but the hardest thing to find.

As I am just beginning, I had nothing, of my own, but this weekend Im afraid I went wild,lol,and can’t stop looking at more:-)

Anonymous

Sarah, almost every week now, God I am a shopper holic, online I am absolutely uncontrollable, it’s absolutely true girls are born to shop.

But seriously I find clothes  shopping so therapeutic, just browsing is so  refreshingly rewarding mentally, and certainly vastly enjoyable for a day out too.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Sarah.  Looked at your profile, loved how you picked your last name.  Your right, if Sandy had her way I would be receiving boxes everyday with shoe and all sorts of clothes and under things.  Then go out 3 to 7 times a month buying more and more.  The only thing that stops her is we both know we can’t afford it.   You may have to budget yourself.

Sandy

Anonymous

Your right Sandy I should budget myself, thank you for kind reply.

Anonymous

Hi Sarah…

me, shop….shut up !!!!… haha.

If I don’t buy anything from Amazon for a couple of days, they ring me to check I am ok !!!!…..I am the most shoppahollically girl you could meet…money is no good in the bank when there are all those lovely clothes to buy……huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

God your a girl just like me can’t stop ourselves, thank you for your kind reply.

Anonymous

Grace your fantastic  I buy all my make up through amazon, we girls need to treat ourselves.

Love you to bits Grace positive attitude, thank you for kind comments.

Anonymous

Keep looking and shopping sweetheart treat yourself your worth it.

I am slowly rebuilding my wardrobe after last year’s purge right now I’m buying way too many ankle boots and jeans but have only few tops. Couple pairs of socks and panties. I sure miss all my Forever 21 clothes and all the beautiful silky thigh high stockings I got rid of. I love shopping but am also being careful not to break the bank and aggravate my SO who’s trying hard to deal with Rei.

Anonymous

Thank you Krissi  I am also constantly thinking about  to my wardrobe, it can be difficult especially if like me you are in secret or have little available time. I also find getting my

purchases indoors totally unnoticed challenging, I have to time my purchases for when I

can get home alone.

Anonymous

Thank you for reply Rei, it must be difficult for you. I tend to buy once a week  I also try

buy quality items, so then I can’t buy too much.

Anonymous

each day will spend evenings flicking through magazines and on net to check out any new lingerie, tights etc and if any catch my eye then will buy straight away. I also when my wife goes clothes shopping and wants me to come along (i never object, used to as a man never know as a closet woman) i take a good look at the styles, note then buy later.

Anonymous

Your a clever shopper I am wondering does your wife support your fem side, that

would be fantastic. Thank you for your reply I am intrigued.

I tend to be all over the map. Sometimes I go for a few months without buying anything and other times I buy several items in a week. There is no particular pattern. I just depends upon seeing something that I like. However, my closet is to the point where some lesser items need to go in order to make room.

Unfortunately with the coronavirus I haven’t been able to go to my favorite thrift stores here in town. On the other hand, there have been major sales with departments stores and other shops. As an example, I bought a pair of BORN sandals for $28.50 that normally sell for around $100 (wearing them right now, as a matter of fact). I’ve also bought some knit shells from Blair for $5.

Have fun and shop wisely!

Anonymous

Too often 😂

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I do most of my shopping online at aliexpress and in thrift stores. On aliexpress I have a very long wish list and the only thing holding me back is a thing called money. While it’s cheap it still add up way to fast and then it’s also this thing called reality that while that dress look great on that model I won’t even be able to fit in it.
      To restrain my self a little I try to only buy stuff as reward for when I done something else that need to be done, something a lot bigger than taking out the garbage 🙂
      /kt

[postquote quote=394134]

Sarah:

I assume that you were putting your question to me, so…

Yes, my wife has known about DeeAnn from the beginning. She is aware of everything that I do. She is a integral part of things as I sometimes need help due to arthritis, such as back zippers and necklaces. We have gone out together and occasionally she attends trans events with me, However, the issue is that she is hard of hearing and it is difficult for her to hear in a crowd with background noise. The virus has compounded this as we both have health issues that increase our risk. Basically it is grocery shopping and doctors appointments these days…

Anonymous

Thank you for your reply, you have a fantastic wife best wishes to you both.

Anonymous

Your right it soon add’s up,  it is difficult to show restraint your very good. I am personally

not that good, I have never heard of  aliexpress I shall have to search this. Thank you for your

reply. Best wishes to you.

I constantly browse the women’s clothes section of any store I go into. I try to treat myself to a new clothes item every 1 to 3 weeks.

Shopping sprees hit me every few weeks and cant pass the women’s section without looking at shoes or new arrivals. Certainly have much more fem clothing than male and happy about that

During the lockdown, not too much as items would take at least a month to ship, and that isn’t even including the shipping time.

Now that things have opened up somewhat, it seems like every week something will arrive for Wendy from Amazon or the post office.

I’ve had to pull it in alot; checked my credit card charges and there is alot of charges from online shopping.

Anonymous

I agree with you Deborah its much more fun fem shopping. Its a hard to pass without browsing.

Anonymous

I’ve been Dressing and going out shopping at least once a week for awhile, now; plus a little online shopping.  I really don’t know how much I’m spending, but suspect I really don’t want to know…it would spoil the fun.

Anonymous

Glad to hear  you love  your shopping, my view is were only here once live for the moment enjoy your life. Best wishes to you Bettylou.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?