Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

I had another successful shopping experience at a local thrift store. The same one I shopped at a few weeks ago and was not brave enough to admit the items were for me.

I was dressed in what is called stealth mode. All female clothing but not overtly. I took my time looking at almost everything I liked the looks of and thought might fit. Since dressing rooms are closed and all sales are final, I tend to be a bit more particular in what I buy. I was nearly finished looking and had found nothing I “had to have” when I decided to look at the dress rack one more time. At the very end was a GORGEOUS purple one piece ensemble that even included a lovely silver necklace. My size and everything. Of course I grabbed it! Then on the way to the check out counter I spotted a lightweight gray pullover hoodie. How did I miss that? Then in the shoe rack was an adorable pair of blue denim wedges.
      I made my way to the counter to pay. When the clerk started ringing up my items, she picked up the purple dress and said “this is really cute”. This time I said Thank you! I have good taste. Then she says it’s even cuter because it’s on sale for $1.00! She also commented on my other items as well. Currently sitting here writing this wearing my new dress and shoes. Gotta love a bargain!

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Emily.
      Anonymous

Emily

I loved every line of your story, what a great day you had…..I said ” loved”….that was until you mentioned the dress was ONE DOLLAR!!…. there’s bargains girl…and then there’s bargains… I’m very jealous…. haha

Smiles, grace 💋

I do think maybe there are some shopping fairies in some thrift stores.  I have gone through racks and racks before and found nothing at all, then as I am heading out to leave, I see something on a rack I had already gone through, and it turns out to be my size and in a color I prefer for just that style.  I know it wasn’t there before, where did it come from?

Some little fairy folk were probably giggling from just behind the next rack as I put it over my arm and headed to the checkout, silently celebrating my find.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.

Shopping at thrift stores is always exciting and sure the clerks see a lot of us cds buying for ourselves. I like the fact that there are lots of retro fashions as well

Most of my shopping is done at thrift shops, in person and on line. Occasionally I do shop in department stores, in person and on line. I can afford to shop in stores, but my wardrobe would be nowhere near as large. Also, I have a thing for silk clothing and they would be quite expensive as new…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?