Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When my male self and my wife go shopping usually at thrift stores . We allways stay together while looking for clothing shoes  ect. As we are looking around and im engrosed in looking at womens clothing or shoes my wife walks away i look up and some times other women are there looking within feet of me. When i find her she just smiles as she knows it an uneasy feeling in male me .  I know its getting more easy in my heart and Stephanie takes more control and feelings when last few times before covid took over everything  when we could shop freely male me stood my ground as women worked around me as i was looking to find that one cute dress i needed . Wife comes back and just smiles and asks did you find Stephanie something  usually handing her what was found . Does this sound familiar to you girls 😊😊

Stephanie Bass

Terri
      Duchess

My wife of 49 yrs will have nothing to do with my femme side. She has known about my femme side for 40 years. When I first told her she was completely shocked. She has never seen me dressed after I told her. I had her meet other wives of CDs. I accepted that my wife will never have anything to do with Terri.

Abbey
      Lady

Yep my wife does the same thing, I’m digging through bras trying to find her size and then turn around and she’s 2 aisles over.  Although with each passing day I get a little older and care a little less what anybody thinks about me. I’ve bought my own makeup, panties, and stockings in the store in male mode and I didn’t get the feeling that anybody even looked twice at me.

I think our wifes must talk before we go sounds the same😁😁💋💋

Stephanie

Wow Terri so sorry for that im one of the lucky ones as came out to wife just we were married that was 37 years ago she accepted Stephanie and we have a lot of fun together as friends and shopping friends .

Stephanie

Wendy Me
      Lady

That has to have been a hard thing to deal all those years

Anonymous

i dont have a wife, but it dont matter if i shop in girl mode or guy mode. everyone has a mother, sister, daughter, girl friend or wife. you could be buying it for christmas, a birthday or a gift. sales clerk dont know you and they really dont care why your buying it. i got my first pedicure in guy mode. nobody cared. its all in your head. you care, not them. women buy mens clothes all the time. nobody cares about that.

In my opinion with her walking away and watching you struggle shows she might have a dominate side to her. You might want to explore this. It would open up a whole new dynamic to your relationship.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Terri ,

when I came out to my wife 30 yrs ago ( she found panties in my overnight bag and I had no choice but to come out) she was completely against it , wanted nothing to do with it and asked me to stop . Hostility sums up her attitude . We functioned as long as I kept everything out of site. After our children all finished high school I decided to end our marriage after 30 plus years

💋

Natalie

When I first started Crossdressing, I would go in male mode and my wife was always nearby. Later on I dressed up and we would go shopping together and kind of wander our separate ways.

I’m never worried I’m in the “wrong clothing area” I’m right were I need to be! Also, never care what some random shopper thinks…

Kisses, SR

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?