Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Recently my SO went on a shopping trip with a friend; so I was going to have five hours of girl-time…. 

On the day I dropped my SO off at the station to catch her train and once I got home I started to get ready. I did a cleansing face wash, followed by a close shave and a bit of moisturiser (and no makeup). I picked out a suitable outfit for an autumn day – I chose a  khaki animal print dress, 40d black tights, tasselled loafers and a navy anorak.

I drove down to the town centre; a short drive (about 15minutes). Once I got to town I parked in the central car park; as I walked through to the high street it was much busier than I expected (it was school half-term holiday). I made my way up to the shopping mall. Once inside I used the escalator to get up to the first floor – nothing of interest up there; then back down again and into the main department store. I browsed the womens clothes, a couple of nice tops but not in my size; then had a look at the handbags. I walked through the main hall of the mall to reach a Chemist/Pharmacy store (Boots UK), I went in to get some tights – everything had been moved around (grrh !) it took me a couple of minutes to find them  – I’d wanted some 20D black tights but they were out of stock !

Having finished in the mall I headed out down the high street; I dropped into a couple of charity shops then wandered down to the bottom of the high street to the largest charity shop – there I had a couple of great finds : a navy dress with leaf pattern design and grey/white horizontal striped top. Following that I went back up the high street via a ladies clothing store (Bonmarche UK) to look at dresses. On my way to the car I dropped into the supermarket to buy something to eat for lunch when I got home. By the time I got back to the car I’d been down the town for an hour and a half.

Before I went  home, I stopped off  to have a walk in the town park; as I got out of the car it started to rain so I had to use an umbrella. On my way into the park I went to the ladies toilet. After that I had a nice walk into the park (by which time it had stopped raining.) I made my way back to the car via the lake side.

Once I got home, it was nice to put some comfy slippers on and eat my lunch while watching the TV.  I had a little rest before doing the washing up.  I spent the rest of my time trying on the items I had purchased that day and a couple of tops I’d bought the week before. After that I sat down for a drink and to reflect on all that I’d achieved on my special ‘shopping experience’ day.

What a great day ! While I was out everything felt so normal – I was just being me (femulating with confidence).  Now I know I can go out and do all the things I like; I’ll be off out again for longer trips en femme when I have the time 🙂 🙂

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

It gets better and easier every time.

J J
      Lady

What a fun day, one I keep planning to have but never quite get around to. Glad you had such a good time.

The extraordinary of the ordinary, love it! Everything about your day is so quotidian, if you were a GG, but because you are you, it became a grand adventure! Thank you for sharing. I’m still working up to that level of confidence, but it’s coming fast…

Davina
      Lady

How wonderful, so very happy for you!

Hi Alicen Congrats girl sounds like a pleasent girly day so happy for you and heres hopes for the next adventure out ..

Hugs Stephanie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?