- March 24, 2022 at 9:04 am #631018Jaime DallasParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 107Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 794 times
It is so much fun to shop female clothes than male clothes. There are so many varieties, options, colors in fem clothes. I usually order and Amazon and eagerly wait for them to arrive. Track shipping and cant wait to try them on as soon as they arrive.
I have couple of male shirts that I got may be 6 months back, have still not tried them and dont feel like wearing them at all.
I am not sure if I would someday do the same with fem clothes or my eagerness to try them would never go away.
Have any one of felt this way?
- April 29, 2022 at 8:06 am #642058Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 71Has thanked: 580 timesBeen thanked: 298 times
I love shopping for clothes, I’m a junkie on Ebay I’m always looking for things, in fact just got some Spanx pantyhose and some Shadowline panty’s just the other day, and they fit great!! I can spend so much time looking at new clothes online Zulily is another they have lots of really nice clothes, haven’t bought anything from them yet, but ready to pull the trigger soon!! LOL It has been a long long time since I have bought drab clothes, always wear panty’s have some fav’s I wear all the time, have started taking better care of all my clothes when I do wash there is always a lot line drying down in the basement. Always looking for something that may catch my eye at the store if I find my size it diffidently goes in the cart………..
- April 29, 2022 at 7:20 am #642053DianaCD22DuchessRegistered On: April 19, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
Shopping for mens clothes is quite easy. Everything is pretty much the same with just a few fashion twist like cuff links or a button-down collar. A few other examples are, single vs double breasted jacket, tails or short tuxedo jacket, or long tie vs bow tie. I do look extremely handsome and dapper (there’s a 1920’s term) in them. Everything also stays pretty much in style. Most of my guy clothes are several years old.
Ladies’ fashion, on the other hand, is always dynamic and changing and (dare I say) FUN! We have so many options for any single item of female clothing that just looking at what is available is a joy. Go back a few weeks later and the whole store has new and different items. (Everything in the men’s section is the same.)
I have collected more female clothing over the last 2 years than I ever owned before. Every time I get a new catalog or go onto Venus, Ali or some other site I always find another “must have!” And don’t get me started on shoes! That is an entire topic by itself.
- April 29, 2022 at 6:40 am #642039StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 199Has thanked: 909 timesBeen thanked: 1090 times
I enjoy shopping for women’s clothes in person with my wife, when I try it alone it is very confusing because as noted just so many wonderful options and choices. And always struggling with sizing. Tried online shopping, but for me, when it arrives its often not what I really thought it would be or doesn’t fit. Unfortunately only get to shop with my wife when we are out of town. Probably for the best as I find women’s clothes very spendy (at least the ones she wants to see me in)
- April 28, 2022 at 11:28 am #641891Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 474Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 2464 times
I enjoy on-line shopping but love going to a brick and mortar store so I can feel the material, walk down the store and try on the clothing. Nothing like shopping in the women’s areas with other women.
- April 28, 2022 at 11:09 am #641886Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 469Has thanked: 1195 timesBeen thanked: 1965 times
Absolutely agree Jaime, most of my wardrobe is romantic lingerie and there is nothing like shopping for it whether it’s in the store or online and waiting for it to arrive. Feels like Christmas whenever something arrives.
- April 26, 2022 at 9:14 pm #641548Amanda WoodsLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 100Has thanked: 174 timesBeen thanked: 424 times
I love shopping for women’s clothing so much prettier and feel so right. I have been wanting silk sleep shorts to go with my silky cami tops, and today i scored, so excited slept in them today as i work the night shift. Going to go back and get a couple more in different colors, so exciting but also now so normal feeling sleeping in feminine attire, love it. Found at Target if anyone is interested.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 26, 2022 at 7:33 pm #641534Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1658Has thanked: 4947 timesBeen thanked: 5411 times
I do like to shop for clothes too, but as others have said the variety of women’s clothes. Colours, styles, are all so much wider than men’s.
However I do have some very nice guys clothes, and I do wear them all, and have gone to the mall in drab and have gone into a women’s wear store and bought things, then further down the mall gone into a men’s wear store and buy something for “my guy”.
Other times I shop at the same places but fully femme.
All of which makes me love this rather mixed up life.
- April 26, 2022 at 7:02 pm #641529Jessica JeffriesLadyRegistered On: October 13, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
I can’t think of a better way to spend a day than going to a mall and doing nothing but shop. I always wear nice lingerie and slacks and just light makeup but it’s all femme and very similar to what other women are wearing. Some notice and smile and that’s nice but like any other woman, I am more focused on seeing what’s on sale and whether that cute dress or bralette comes in my size. Sooooo much fun to find a bargain and to stroll around from store to store with VS, Forever21 and Ulta bags!
- March 26, 2022 at 2:56 am #631393
- March 25, 2022 at 5:48 am #631184AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- March 25, 2022 at 3:37 am #631173Debbie LynnLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 148Has thanked: 938 timesBeen thanked: 843 times
- March 25, 2022 at 1:00 am #631162Fredrika JonesLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 443Has thanked: 536 timesBeen thanked: 1491 times
- March 25, 2022 at 1:39 am #631166
- March 24, 2022 at 7:48 pm #631130Kelly WoodLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 38Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
- March 24, 2022 at 7:41 pm #631128Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1658Has thanked: 4947 timesBeen thanked: 5411 times
I too love shopping for femme clothes too. Now I do like shopping for male clothes too, and have some very nice ones, but when it comes to women’s it seems I just can’t get enough of them.
Like most I do shop online quite a lot but also in person, both en femme and in drab. At this point I usually just tell the clerk the clothes are for me, and have not had a bad reaction yet. The neat thing about online shopping is one can look at so many different and expensive clothes that you’d never go into a store to look at.
3 users thanked author for this post.
- March 24, 2022 at 7:35 pm #631127Gail RichLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 83Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 409 times
To me the difference is, when I shop for men’s clothes I shop for what I need. When I shop for women’s clothes, I shop for what I want.
- March 25, 2022 at 1:26 am #631164
- March 24, 2022 at 6:55 pm #631121Sandra LascoLadyRegistered On: January 30, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 56Has thanked: 285 timesBeen thanked: 250 times
Yes, my dear, I am hooked too. I love online shopping and can do it for hours and hours. It is just a wonderful time to relax and check new styles of clothes, shoes, handbags, hairstyles, accessories, jewelry and makeup.
- March 24, 2022 at 10:07 am #631037Lanna BartonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 505Has thanked: 1748 timesBeen thanked: 858 times
Yes, that eagerness never goes away. I love to shop in person En femme for my clothing. The eagerness is even greater when going into the fitting room to try them on!! Its rare that I order online due to getting the right fit.
- March 24, 2022 at 9:49 am #631026
- March 24, 2022 at 9:11 am #631022AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Only speaking from a personal point of view…the eagerness may go through some highs and lows but it will never ever go away. After 50+ years, I know.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.