Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All,

It is so much fun to shop female clothes than male clothes.  There are so many varieties, options, colors in fem clothes.  I usually order and Amazon and eagerly wait for them to arrive.  Track shipping and cant wait to try them on as soon as they arrive.

I have couple of male shirts that I got may be 6 months back, have still not tried them and dont feel like wearing them at all.

I am not sure if I would someday do the same with fem clothes or my eagerness to try them would never go away.

Have any one of felt this way?

Hugs,

Jaime

Anonymous

Only speaking from a personal point of view…the eagerness may go through some highs and lows but it will never ever go away. After 50+ years, I know.

Male clothes are…drab
      I can browse women’s clothes for hours. So many styles and colors and variety.

Yes, that eagerness never goes away. I love to shop in person En femme for my clothing. The eagerness is even greater when going into the fitting room to try them on!! Its rare that I order online due to getting the right fit.

Lanna

Yes, my dear, I am hooked too. I love online shopping and can do it for hours and hours. It is just a wonderful time to relax and check new styles of clothes, shoes, handbags, hairstyles, accessories, jewelry and makeup.

Gail Rich
      Lady

To me the difference is, when I shop for men’s clothes I shop for what I need. When I shop for women’s clothes, I shop for what I want.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I too love shopping for femme clothes too. Now I do like shopping for male clothes too, and have some very nice ones, but when it comes to women’s it seems I just can’t get enough of them.

Like most I do shop online quite a lot but also in person, both en femme and in drab. At this point I usually just tell the clerk the clothes are for me, and have not had a bad reaction yet. The neat thing about online shopping is one can look at so many different and expensive clothes that you’d never go into a store to look at.

Amy

if i dont go shopping for mens clothes here soon im going to have to come out of the closet im spending way more on womens clothes

LOL! I’m not in the closet – I go out to a few places, but I haven’t bought men’s clothes in quite a while!
        Kisses,
        Fredrika

I feel the same way – shopping for femme clothes is more enjoyable, and I believe I’ll always keep my femme clothes.

I feel the same way – looking for femme garments is more pleasant, and I accept I’ll constantly keep my femme garments.

Hi Fredrika, I cannot remember when I last purchased male clothes. And that makes me so happy! It’s skirts, dresses, heels, tops, leggings, that fill my shopping cart now! Love every purchase!! Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Anonymous

I try to avoid buying mens clothes.  I find the counterpart in female clothes.  I wear my girly jeans and tops around and life is fine, no one says anything.  At work I wear coveralls or work jeans etc, not out there

Zoe
      Lady

I love shopping for women’s clothes, the options are infinate and fun.
      I shop for mens clothes because I have to.

I can’t think of a better way to spend a day than going to a mall and doing nothing but shop.  I always wear nice lingerie and slacks and just light makeup but it’s all femme and very similar to what other women are wearing.  Some notice and smile and that’s nice but like any other woman, I am more focused on seeing what’s on sale and whether that cute dress or bralette comes in my size.  Sooooo much fun to find a bargain and to stroll around from store to store with VS, Forever21 and Ulta bags!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I do like to shop for clothes too, but as others have said the variety of women’s clothes. Colours, styles, are all so much wider than men’s.

However I do have some very nice guys clothes, and I do wear them all, and have gone to the mall in drab and have gone into a women’s wear store and bought things, then further down the mall gone into a men’s wear store and buy something for “my guy”.

Other times I shop at the same places but fully femme.

All of which makes me love this rather mixed up life.

Amy

I love shopping for women’s clothing so much prettier and feel so right. I have been wanting silk sleep shorts to go with my silky cami tops, and today i scored, so excited slept in them today as i work the night shift. Going to go back and get a couple more in different colors, so exciting but also now so normal feeling sleeping in feminine attire, love it. Found at Target if anyone is interested.

Absolutely agree Jaime, most of my wardrobe is romantic lingerie and there is nothing like shopping for it whether it’s in the store or online and waiting for it to arrive. Feels like Christmas whenever something arrives.

Anonymous
      Lady

I enjoy on-line shopping but love going to a brick and mortar store so I can feel the material, walk down the store and try on the clothing. Nothing like shopping in the women’s areas with other women.

I enjoy shopping  for women’s clothes in person with my wife, when I try it alone it is very confusing because as noted just so many wonderful options and choices.  And always struggling with sizing.  Tried online shopping, but for me, when it arrives its often not what I really thought it would be or doesn’t fit.  Unfortunately only get to shop with my wife when we are out of town.  Probably for  the best as I find women’s clothes very spendy (at least the ones she wants to see me in)

DianaCD22
      Duchess

Shopping for mens clothes is quite easy. Everything is pretty much the same with just a few fashion twist like cuff links or a button-down collar. A few other examples are, single vs double breasted jacket, tails or short tuxedo jacket, or long tie vs bow tie.   I do look extremely handsome and dapper (there’s a 1920’s term) in them.  Everything also stays pretty much in style. Most of my guy clothes are several years old.

Ladies’ fashion, on the other hand, is always dynamic and changing and (dare I say) FUN!  We have so many options for any single item of female clothing that just looking at what is available is a joy. Go back a few weeks later and the whole store has new and different items. (Everything in the men’s section is the same.)

I have collected more female clothing over the last 2 years than I ever owned before. Every time I get a new catalog or go onto Venus, Ali or some other site I always find another “must have!”  And don’t get me started on shoes!  That is an entire topic by itself.

I love shopping for clothes, I’m a junkie on Ebay I’m always looking for things, in fact just got some Spanx pantyhose and some Shadowline panty’s just the other day, and they fit great!! I can spend so much time looking at new clothes online Zulily is another they have lots of really nice clothes, haven’t bought anything from them yet, but ready to pull the trigger soon!!  LOL It has been a long long time since I have bought drab clothes, always wear panty’s have some fav’s I wear all the time, have started taking better care of all my clothes when I do wash there is always a lot line drying down in the basement. Always looking for something that may catch my eye at the store if I find my size it diffidently goes in the cart………..

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?