Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi again.  Thanks for all the responses, and help, you all gave to my first post My main worry was purchasing items.  Online doesnt work , so if I want panties, I had to get them in person.  Decided Target was as good as place as any. Had my red cart and marched through aisles. Knowing size and styles made it faster.  But, it sure is fun filling cart with several bras, panties, and lots of stockings.  Had a big variety.  Of course, i also shopped for other everyday things.  Checkout was fine, just chose a bored looking kid.  Anyway, I survived, got lots of fun things to wear. Thanks to all who encouraged me

Anonymous

I on-line shop but really enjoy doing it in person. I love touching the clothes and holding them up to me for size. No one really cares and on some occasions I have been helped by some female shoppers. So it is a lot of fun!

Hugs,

Carla

Nothing is better than shopping in person.  Being able to try on your prospective purchases is the highlight of any shopping excursion.  Besides returning online purchases is a bane.

From my experience, we are our own worse enemies. Retailers generally do not care for whom you are purchasing. Sales are sales, and money is still money.  But I do understand your anxiety, I have felt the same on the occasion of my first such ventures. Don’t let it stop you.

Mac

Anonymous

I shop both on-line and in regular stores for lingerie. I agree that in a store we are much more nervous than need be, but then again, the flowing adrenaline is part of the excitement. On-line allows for a greater selection of some of the more flirty and sexy lingerie. One has to be careful about size. In addition, there’s the excitement of waiting for the clothes to arrive.

For dresses and shoes, if I go that far, I would think stores would be the better choice to ensure a good fit.

Love and a hug,

Erica

Yay….another truth has come to light!!!!!  Do not be afraid to enter that Bastion of Ladies Wear.   All they want is to sell something. No-one is going to “out us” for doing it. I still have not taken things into the change room to try on……that is something I just cannot do. Take it home and try it on….no fit…take it back for exchange…easy peasy! Enjoy have a great day.

Lady Victoria

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have long since overcome the hesitation to try things on, but when I come into a new store in male mode, and sometimes in female to, I always politely ask if it’s alright to try things on.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?