Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jerri Burk
      Duchess

Insomnia kept me up last night.  As I laid there staring helplessly at the clock, it hit me.   These next couple of days is our perfect chance to stock up with no fear.   I’m kind of new to all this, so when I say I’ve only shopped for my lady persona a couple times, I’m being completely honest.  Every time I walked past someone, or stood in areas that men usually do not mingle in, I got a little rattled on if they were reading my intentions or not.  Now I’m not someone who likes the madhouse of the crowded stores the last couple days before Christmas.  But think long and hard about it.   All the “gifts”, LOL  you can throw in the cart, would look like just that.   No need to wrap these gifts ladies.  Why not take advantage of the camouflage and treat ourselves to something nice?   So here I sit at my office, wondering when I can sneak down to the local store today, and wondering what I can add to my very limited “Jerri” closet and drawers….  it’s intoxicating.    I’ve also just started ordering stuff online.  Received my first package of clothing yesterday in the mail.  When the UPS guy knocked on the door, I was scared because I do several of the local driver’s tax returns.  Praying to God that they don’t recognize the address of where the items are coming from, or heaven forbid the package is partially opened.  Really what would I be able to say……  Oh, what is that??? 🙂    I threw some money at my new hobby ladies…  Got packages coming today, tomorrow, and the next day.   There are some items in there I really hope arrives as “unknown” as possible (intimates, wigs, forms… you know, the essentials).  Just had a funny thought, and I’ll end it with a little comedy for you from my sassy pixie side.   For those that know the commercial, when the delivery man brings the medicine box to the two doggies looking out the window.  And the bigger dog says…. “The peanut butter box is here” with pure excitement and joy.   Man I understand what the wait for those packages is like now.

Happy Shopping Sisters…

Jerri B

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I know what you mean Jerri. A couple of years ago my granddaughter said she wanted leggings for Christmas, so I shopped leggings for her and a couple for myself. Even threw in a dress for myself.
      I hope all of you can take advantage of the season. AND hopefully can move closer to where I am at. A month ago I started a new job at Torrid and have had a couple of wonderful shopping adventures there also. A little less than $200 purchased about 20 items, even doing a little dace while trying on the clothes in the fitting room.

To all –have a blessed season.

Cassie

I have a PO box I have things shipped to. Been able to get quite a few things the last few months. No issues except for a couple mis-delivered packages. Have not been brave enough to try the stores.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jamie

Jerri Burk
        Duchess

Merry Christmas to you as well Jamie.  I’m from a smaller town which makes shopping a lil’ spooky.  But it’s a rush.   If there wasn’t self checkout lines at these places, I would be trembling putting stuff on the counter for sure.  No way I could do it.  As far as they know today, I’m just “Jolly Ol’ St. Jerri” getting goods for my mom and my two daughters…  I’m swinging for the fences today…  Hope they got some sales.  Man it’s expensive for the little amount of fabric we get.   One three pack of the silky ones cost the same as a 10 pack of my guy tidy whities…  LOL

Peta Mari
      Lady

I couldn’t resist and bought a skirt and top from Millers.

I told the ladies what size and type. And asked them to match a top to it. I bought a tank top as well saying it was to replace one I shrunk in the wash / dryer. All 3 under 1/2 price.

I brought some makeup at another store from the clearance basket ($3 each) and went through self serve. The pieces scanned full price ($25 for one lipstick) and I needed cashier help. No one batted an eyelid as she changed the price.

It’s so much fun to order things and feel the anticipation of a package arrive!

Yes I use to use this time of year to buy things for myself but now a days I shop for my femme things has all year long. Most of the sales associates where I shop know I’m shopping for myself as I like to try things on as I hate returns.

During COVID, I used the in-store pickup option at Target. I ordered online and wore a mask in line, which added to my anonymity and eased my fears a lot. Sadly, it seems they’ve ended that for much of the clothing. I can’t have packages delivered to the house, so can’t order online. What other options do you Uber discreet girls use?

Amazon locker delivery is one option.  If it’s being shipped UPS or FedEx they should be able to hold the package at a local office instead of delivering, for USPS the only real option is PO box, which is a monthly expense I for one can’t justify.

I’m so nervous and so excited!!! I just placed a large order using Amazon Locker. I took a few days to pick out everything, and very excited with some of the excellent stuff. but I’m terrified that something is going to wrong, and that it will accidentally be delivered to my home, or we will get a notification of some kind.

Please talk me off the ledge, and tell me everything is going to be ok!!

-Gemma (biting my nails) ❤️💋💅

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?