- February 23, 2021 at 9:11 am #452588GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 788Has thanked: 7048 timesBeen thanked: 3284 times
Good day ladies…
Actually, it is a very good day!!!
I purchased 5 items from Torrid online. A pair of skinny jeans (my first pair), a denim skirt, a blouse, a nightie and a pair of red 3″ heel suede booties… they ‘All ‘ fit Perfectly… what are the odds ? I am so excited… 🤗
They arrived this morning by Purolator. I scooted home (10.30a) from work to take the package inside so that it wouldn’t have ‘sticky fingers’ getting a hold of it. I quickly tried each item on… was anxious to see how they fit… Not only do they fit perfect, they were all at 40% off. No free shipping though… pooie.
Can’t wait to get back home to get better acquainted with them… 🥰
Edit 4p: Wow… the skinny jeans and booties fit like a glove!!! When I put the jeans on, my bootie (not booties 😄) literally ‘fell’ into place… it’s as if they were tailor made for me. Never have I experienced that with drabbies. Someone here (sorry… I don’t recall who) said that if you haven’t tried GG skinny jeans, you should. They are the most comfortable pair of jeans I’ve ever worn… but then again, my body shape is that of a GG… so that helps.
Ty for listening…
Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- February 25, 2021 at 8:52 pm #453938Denise DouglasDuchessRegistered On: January 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 76Has thanked: 317 timesBeen thanked: 234 times
So glad you have found Torrid! I placed my first order online in January for store pickup. Boot cut lux jeans, Extra tall length. At pickup the SA insisted I try on my purchases to insure proper fit. I was in heaven!! The fit is awesome! I agree with the other comments here, you have to buy some girl jeans!
After that purchase, I started receiving their emails. An alert to a Presidents Day Sale, convinced me to shop in person. A super cute midi dress and exercise top cost me only $25. Again, the SA was super helpful and appreciative for me shopping at Torrid.
Just placed my next online order for some clearance tops and an adorable belt. Counting down the days until store pickup!! Can’t wait! If everything fits, going to wear them out of the store!
- February 25, 2021 at 8:27 pm #453928Peggy Sue WilliamsBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 259Has thanked: 930 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
Torrid is my “go to” store for shopping, both on line and in their stores.
I also shop Walmart & Goodwill, but those are hit or miss shopping experiences, never know exactly what you are getting. With Torrid, you know exactly what you are purchasing, excellent quality well-fitting merchandise, all the time.
Torrid shoes are true wide width, for us big girls. They fit perfectly.
Every purchase earns Torrid bucks too.
We have several Torrid stores in Atlanta, and they are all CD/Trans friendly. The staff could not be more helpful.
- February 25, 2021 at 3:35 pm #453855Gabriela InamorAmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 40Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 152 times
Hi Miss G.
Nice meeting you. Torrid… my favorite store these days! Even though they have been issues with online orders being cancelled in the since late January. I stopped by to pick up two packages today, spent some time talking with my fave sales girl and her manager (also my favorite manager I guess!)
Last time I was there they had a visit from the regional manager, and before leaving I let that lady know how awesome everybody at “my” store is! Today when I asked about that visit, Amber and Meaghan told me that she had been appreciative of my feedback for the store.
I started shopping there in late July last year… It can get expensive! I guess I have spent close to $4K since then. But I love their clothes, so… and it is nice to be fully accepted by them.
- February 25, 2021 at 12:27 pm #453770Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 101Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 505 times
- February 25, 2021 at 10:54 am #453730
- February 23, 2021 at 7:55 pm #452863Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 896Has thanked: 8910 timesBeen thanked: 3476 times
Torrid is becoming my favorite place to shop. Yes, their square footage is a little small, but I think it saves a little on overhead. They have instore specials, usually 40% off or buy one get one 75% off or even free from the reduced racks.
I for one am glad that retailers are learning that there is a very large market by catering to the girls on our team, Lane Bryant and Catherine’s used to be about it, other than the thrift stores.
It is so easy to get your retail therapy now, but if you don’t watch out, your copays can be a little hard on the plastic.
- February 25, 2021 at 11:28 am #453742Gail RichLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 40Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 140 times
I love Torrid. The SA,s are always helpful. The first time I tried on clothes was in a Torrid shop. The SA was working with me and saw that I was undecided about size. She said if you are not sure, why don’t you try it on. I did. And I have been using fitting rooms ever since.
- February 24, 2021 at 2:02 pm #453260
- February 23, 2021 at 7:27 pm #452859Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 433Has thanked: 7066 timesBeen thanked: 1734 times
- February 23, 2021 at 6:19 pm #452825Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2680Has thanked: 1855 timesBeen thanked: 5389 times
Enjoy your new purchases. Be sure to sign up for Torrid rewards. You’ll earn points for shopping either on line at their website or in the store. You can use the rewards on a future purchase. If you sign up for emails you’ll hear of the daily specials. And if you complete the On line survey About your shopping experience (web address is on your receipt ) you’ll get a savings code that doesn’t expire And saves you another 5% off a future purchase.
- February 23, 2021 at 3:51 pm #452754Effie FulkDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 227Has thanked: 469 timesBeen thanked: 636 times
- February 23, 2021 at 6:12 pm #452817Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2680Has thanked: 1855 timesBeen thanked: 5389 times
Best thing is to visit the Torrid web site and look at an item. Your top may be a different size than your bottom. Check the sizing as others say Torrid has their own sizing.
Torrid is CD friendly so visit your local store and ask the associate what may fit better. Then try on the garment.
- February 23, 2021 at 6:15 pm #452822AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
- February 23, 2021 at 3:56 pm #452760AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
- February 23, 2021 at 4:19 pm #452772Effie FulkDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 227Has thanked: 469 timesBeen thanked: 636 times
- February 23, 2021 at 10:43 am #452636Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2587 times
- February 23, 2021 at 9:35 am #452604Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 238Has thanked: 833 timesBeen thanked: 1154 times
Wow Gen…well done!!
It’s funny but in England…if you have a torrid time, it’s been a difficult day!!!!
obviously your torrid time was totally brilliant….
Big huggs honey, saving 40% is good for your wealth!!!!
Grace❤️…….love the pic!!
- February 23, 2021 at 9:21 am #452599AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
I’ve only shopped in Torrid in person, but I LOVE THEIR STUFF! It’s all perfectly sized, their sales ladies are all wonderful. The only problem I have with my local store is its too small and they don’t have everything I’m looking for at the same time.
- February 23, 2021 at 9:15 am #452591Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 79Has thanked: 737 timesBeen thanked: 387 times
Had to be hard not to just stay home. Um, yeah, I got home and started getting this, um, cough, yeah. Coff! Coff! I think I’m just going to stay home the rest of the day, you know, cuz I really care about you guys and don’t want to get anyone sick 🙂
*kisses* tara 🙂
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 23, 2021 at 9:19 am #452595
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.