• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Okay so my wife and I had sometime. So I suggested we go to the Goodwill boutique. I asked her if she would not mind if we could shop like I was one of her girlfriends not her husband. This is still new to her and I so she said yes but I could tell she wasn’t sure if I could play the part. Long story short we spent 3 hours there and had a ball. She was beside herself with joy. My wife actually started to cry. She said she  has never had a better time with me. I found and helped her try on so many outfits. Many that I put together for her. She was impressed with my style tips. The only downer is not much there for a big girl to try on. But this was really about her getting more comfortable with her new friend and lover Sabrina. She is really seeing how happy I am being her dressed or not. I hope the embracing continues. She said she will be ready soon to take me to Torrid so I can have her help me find some hot clothes to wear.

Thanks great unfortunately I don’t have the chance

Anonymous

That is so amazing and I’m happy that your wife is so accepting and I’m glad you had a positive experience out 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?