Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everybody,

As I am a new member, I would like to give you a short intro about me: 50+ from Bavarian countryside, married with kids. CD for more than 30 years now, though not very active nowadays in public. Looking forward to meeting friends with similar background and experience. Love to hear from you.

Melanie

Hi you’ll b ok now your with friends. I’m m new to n have gotten lots of support. Take care n good luck.

Welcome Melanie

You’ll enjoy it here very friendly and forums to get involved in.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Melanie,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

Melanie, welcome to the most friendliest CD site on the internet. Everyone here is here to help you. When you get comfortable with us here sit back and join in and ask questions and give us your input on different subjects.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Melanie welcome CDH!

Pat

Hi Melanie<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px;” />Welcome it’s a awesome place to be

Paula XX

Anonymous

Hi Melanie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

I’m a mature Crossdresser I’m 67 and I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old,

I’m in the UK, we many girls from different countries in the world x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melanie  welcome to Cdh

Hi Melanie. I was once long, long ago stationed by the US Army in Werteim so I  feel a connection. Hope to see you in conversations here.

Beth

Hi Beth,

You would sure love to go shopping in “Wertheim Village” these days. One of the large factory outlets of all kind of brands in the area.

Hugs

Mel

Ooo, sounds fun. I know much has changed in the 40 years since I was there. Would love to return and visit old friends. I still keep in contact with a couple of girlfriends. Maybe someday I can manage the trip.

Beth

Hi Melanie nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here as you have joined the best CD site there is on the internet with so many supportive and accepting ladies from all over the world .. So much to see and do here from reading forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories and asking questions so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies as they travel on there femme journey in life .. Then please give us a story or two from the life and times of Melanie as shes is on her journey .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Melanie, welcome aboard, you’re amongst friends now and I’m sure you’ll love it here.

Hugs

Diana

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Melanie,

Welcome, I am a new girl too.  I love to chat so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Welcome Melanie!

Anonymous

Gruß Gott Melanie, ich wünsche Ihnen viel Spaß. My experience on this platform is only positive. Very nice.
      Katerina

Hi Katerina,

Nice to meet you. I was born in Hildesheim.

Hugs Mel

Hi Melanie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?