Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

There have been some wonderful stories here. It is to those authors we owe our thanks.
      There have been pleas, protests, and a little propaganda. I really hope the authors have resolved their issues. Thank you to all who tried to help and support our friends in need.

And there are some who are out there and they prefer to stay “ silent” . It is to those we address our care and friendship.

For YOU, wherever you are , or if you feel you are not in any of these categories- indeed you feel more at home in the unique

All I want to say is Happy New Year. Not because I have to- not to score points  but because I want to wish you a very positive, successful, achieving and even surprising New Year.  As my heading says- I just want to do that for you  Be cool, be lovely   Be yourself and May Blessings follow you. And be even happier, please,  if you can and if we can too.

Anya Carpathia

Happy new year girl xx

Anonymous

Happy New Year, Dee. Have fun and celebrate !

Love Anya xoxox

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Anya ,

Thank you for your wonderful words again.

I am very greatfull to be surrounded by all of these lovely Ladies here ,
      and hope we will all be here again for each other in the new year.
      For ever continuing our journey to find our true selves.

Stay safe and healthy , and have a wonderfull 2022 Ladies ,

Love Sylvia.

Happy New Year Anya!

Alice

Thanks Anya and same to you.

Jumping on your post Anya, Requal also wishes to say that may all the wonderful, friendly and supportive people who reside in this Heavenly address, have a happy, save and prosperous 2022.

Anonymous

Requal,

You may leap where you like. Happy New year to you.

Leap frog is fun ( provided you are not the smallest !!!!!

But it keeps you fit !

Anya xoxox

Thanks just joined it is nice to have a place to discuss things happy new year and a healthy one

jennifer Sullivan

Anonymous

Happy New Year Anya,

I hope all your wishes and desires come true in 2022!

Hugs, Jillian

Anonymous

Thank you, but I would hope the same for us all. I in turn wish you the happiest year- after the past two, I’m presuming it can’t get worse??

take care, be happy, be content and be yourself

Happu New Year.

anya xoxoxox

Anonymous

Happy New Anya

We all miss our friends here now departed and wish them well, it is also our choice to carry on with our’s. I really like all the girls here and making new friends, on that note I would like to wish every girl here a very Happy New Year. I am really looking forward to the future and seeing how and where it takes us all.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Thanks Anya,

Simple KIS principles, Keep It Simple! Me too, peace and happiness to all.

Marti xxx

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Anya, you are such a ray of sunshine on tihs site! Much happiness to you for 2022!!

Hugs and kisses,

Brielle

Anonymous

Holly – it would be the prize of all rewards for us all. May it be so. Hope endures.

Love Anya xoxox

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?