Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have always loved short skirts! They’re so girly to me for some reason. I guess it’s their sexy aspect or maybe I’m a little slutty. Who knows.

Anyway I haven’t dressed for a long time and lately I have had a very strong urge to do so and came out to my fiancé because of it. I knew that I was going to see an opportunity and run with it. I felt it coming on so hard. In an effort to not get caught I told her. At any rate, when we got together i threw out all of my feminine clothes as I didn’t want to get discovered that way either.

In my large collection of clothing I had built up over about probably 15 years were of course some things I loved. In particular a 5 or six short skirts a couple of which were denim. With my wanting to dress again I wanted to replace them as I think denim skirts are really cute with a cute top and maybe some really cute wedges or summery sandals.

With all that said I have been looking for one on shopping excursions here lately but have not found one. Today I stopped by a thrift shop and nothing as a matter of fact skirts period were scarce there which I found odd. Then I thought let’s try goodwill. When I went in I milled around for a minute getting my bearings as I hadn’t been in there in a while and it had been shuffled around since my last visit. I saw the dresses hanging on the outside wall and went over to look and see if maybe I could find a dress too. There were quite a few people in the store to the point the aisles were quite crowded. I had seen the skirt section but that aisle was pretty crowded. I kept glancing back to see if it had cleared out some and with one of my glances I saw my skirt. There it was! It had this beautiful glitter glow surrounding it. It was very short and the denim color of one of my old favorites.

The aisle was still crowded though. I couldn’t get to it! Others took a look at it and passed it over at which time I thought whew that was close. These women better not take my skirt or there’s gonna be a fight! Finally the aisle cleared out a little and I swooped in to take a closer look. It was perfect! Very similar to one of my old favorites. The decision to buy it took all of .2 seconds lol.

I absolutely could not get home to try it on fast enough. The fiancé is working late I knew I would have a little time to enjoy it which I most certainly am enjoying right this second. I have totally forgotten how wonderful a short skirt is. OMG I’m in heaven! I already had my panties on so I grabbed a bra and a top I had that I knew would go with it and there you have it, instant cute outfit! Woo-hoo! This is so comfortable to me. I so love looking cute and I have missed it so much.

There are a couple of things that I had forgotten about short skirts though. First of all, in relation to the airflow/skirt length theory, short skirts get a little airy during cool weather. Secondly I forgot about the ease of a bathroom visit. Skirt up, panties down, you’re peeing. Super easy bathroom visit.

All in all I’m really glad to have a short denim skirt back in my inventory! Matter of fact I’m thrilled! I’m gonna go wonder around in it for a bit and enjoy it to the fullest.

Bye ladies!

Jessica

I would love a short denim skirt!!  I’m glad you were able to get it before they did and not cause a scene. lol

The first thing I bought myself,besides panties and a bra,was a tiny little Black skirt that just clears my bum, giggles, I just love it,my favourite purchase so far,and with a garter and thigh highs,4 inch heels,,oh dear:-)
      hugs,Regine

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

Glad you had a successful shopping trip.  I love denim skirts; I have several, and I wear one at least part of almost every day – all day when I can.

Hugs,

Bettylou

[postquote quote=399929]
      I have to say that I like skirts just long enough to cover maybe not cover the bootay when I go to sit, squat to pick something up, bend over. I guess I like to give a little glimpse of my panties (which you can’t see because I wear thongs all the time) from time to time lol.

I’m a huge fan too Jessica, quite a collection. From pleated tennis, denim, short kilts and wrap arounds, love the feeling of freedom. I found quite a few in thrift or goodwill type stores, the selection varies quite a bit between locations and changes day to day.

Anonymous

Jessica….fantastic

I so love short skirts, a cute top and Heels…dreamy

add the airflow theory and the ease of bathroom use…..they really are a no brainer!!!…. welcome back honey!!!

grace x

My CDing only manifested itself when i was 22/23ish and by the time the dust settled and my wife and i grew accustomed to a 3rd party i had kind of missed out on the mini skirt era.Fast forward to the present day and i love my mini’s and short dresses, yes i know it’s not age appropriate but ,Py is in charge of the wardrobes.

Anonymous

Py

If you are anything like me…I dress for ME..really don’t care what people think…whatever style depends entirely on “mood in that moment”…..and it should apply no matter how old you are….

I googled ” age appropriate” and it read….” See Grace Scarlett”….haha

Smiles, grace 💋

Anonymous

For the real short skirts, I prefer pleated over denim.  Here’s my reason why:  I live at the top of a hill, so there’s always at least a breeze blowing, even on the hottest summer days, so the pleated skirt ‘billows up’ more so than a denim skirt would.  Of course I can’t stop the skirt from lifting because I’m carrying store purchases that require two hands to carry.   I as well as the rest of the neighborhood always enjoy a free panty show.  So am I slutty?  You bet.  My new slutty self  is so much happier and care-free than my former ‘straight laced’ self.

A short skirt, thigh highs and heels and this girl is so happy. I for one look forward to short skirts coming back into style.

Anonymous

Ria!!!

they have never been out of style in my house… haha

grace x

Kassie
      Lady

I absolutely adore short skirts and have way too many! 🥰

So glad you managed to get yourself your perfect skirt again, and you’re soo right about denim skirts; they are so cute and seem to effortlessly match well with a nice top.

We all need at least one demin skirt to make our closet complete. Easier to blend in a crowd and grocery shop a lot in mine with sleeveless blouses in summer

I am NEVER purging again. Anyone who doesn’t accept who I am can keep on walking.
      About short skirts? Not really my thing. but if you like them then you go Gurl!

[postquote quote=401557]
      So yeah I’m not going to purge again either. I am who I am so deal with it.

Anonymous

love them. first place i go when going to goodwill. THE SKIRT SECTION. i think i got good taste, even if i dont i love wearing skirts. the shorter the better. makes you look like you have long legs. wait a minute, i do have long legs. they also go good with a thong and heels. that will make heads turn. sorry to say i have alot of skirts, but not one denim one. guess they dont have them at goodwill or maybe someone beat me to it.

[postquote quote=401572]
      Yeah girl someone beat you to them

Leslie
      Lady

I will admit I love the idea of short skirts! But at 75 I don’t care they just won’t work. I might pass from the back, but the face just doesn’t fit. But then again I am enough of a exhibitionist/slut I might give it a try while I still have nice legs, if I say so myself. The worse that could happen is someone say something about the old lady trying to dress like a kid.

OH WELL I can always dream!

Leslie

[postquote quote=401628]
      Even if you just wear it around the house give it  try. Short skirts are the best! Super cute, very comfy, total of ease of operation and just enough slutty sexy to make you feel like a million bucks!

Try em today! You just can’t go wrong with a short skirt!

Have fun girls ,

Jessica 💜

Short denim skirts are my favorite,too.my entire skirt selection is denim..light blue,dark blue, white, and my fave stonewashed black

[postquote quote=402044]
      Denim skirts are fun huh? They’re kind of a staple in the feminine wardrobe to me.

Phoebe Smyth

LOVE, LOVE your attitude!! Couldn’t agree more!!

Keep steppin if you cant handle it!

XOXO – Robyn

As for skirts

Currently I have 2 bodycon mini pencil skirts.  One black and one white.

And I have a flouncy little skater skirt in black.  Love short skirts with hose and heels.

Just sooo damn sexy!!!

Robyn

[postquote quote=402036]
      Skirts are the best! They’re so femme it’s not even funny. I love skirts! I also love the lounging around in leggings and super soft sleepwear.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jessica…………….I  had a denim skirt that to this day I regret purging!!!  I liked to drive around wearing it feeling like a pretty girl with the sun roof open.   Once a big truck would pace me on the passenger side.  Maybe checking me out?   At the stoplight, I would play with my hair……….shift my weight to raise my skirt to show more leg.    At the green, the driver slowly pulled ahead of me ,tooted the air horn and waved..   My slutty mind had naughty thoughts!!!   karley

Just wore a lovely short skirt to my back therapist’s, with a deep pink t shirt and pink trainers – and my black coatigan, because it’s cold!

I can still feel the swish against my thighs even though I’m back in drab to enjoy my birthday!

Love Laura

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?