Tagged: 

• This topic has 42 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey there Ladies!

So, I am a strictly private CD.  I have never been, and have no plans on ever going out in public while dressed.  However, I do absolutely love feeling feminine at home.  I was considering buying myself a pair of (modest) breast forms to enhance that feminine feeling.  I would not want to spend much money at all on them, being that they would only be for my own personal pleasure.  I found a cheaper pair online that I am seriously considering ordering.

What do you girls think?

Feel free to PM me with any questions, ideas, etc…

Thanks!

Luv,

Abby <3 <3 <3

Abby,

Go for it girl, you won’t regret it. Once on they feel so natural!!! I love mine!! Make you feel so feminine!!! Just make sure you order a size that corresponds to your chest size. Too small and they will look out of place…

Lanna💋❤

Anonymous

Hi Lanna,

I’m new here but not new to the CD world. I’d say yes. I personally love my tri-angle set. There a 1200gm set and give me a good D/DD. I wear them almost everyday and they feel quite natural. Really gives me a sense of womanly pride. Got my set on Amazon for about $50.

Steven

Abby dear,
      If your a stay at home girl you don’t necessarily have to buy any breast forms. When I was a teenager. I just bought a bag of small balloons and filled them with water and tied them off. You can probably use any liquid. However water is easily cleaned up with paper towels. Make sure the liquid is not harmful to the body if the balloon should break. Water had a nice bounce to it when walking in my heels. You can fill a balloon to any capacity you’d like. If you go too big make sure you use extra straight balloons honey. If you find a size you like pour the liquid into a large measuring cup and you can use the same amount of liquid every time.

Abby…..by all means….get a couple of pair. The more you pay, the better they will be quality wise. I don’t pay more than 100.00 a pair. Get mine from Aliexpress.com. I think that after a bit of wear you won’t even realize you are wear a pair….unless you do running or jumping jacks.

Lady Veronica

Hi Abby, I’d say go for it, I have a pair, and I love them, you won’t look back.

Hi Abby,

I was considering the same thing today. I have also used balloons but i want to take it to the next level. I was also thinking about trying to Create some cleavage with a stick on bra, has anyone had success with that? But i definitely think i will be buying some forms.

Claire x

Clair Bear,  I use the adhesive bra and it works great to great some cleavage.  It all depends on how much extra you have up top to how deep the cleavage is but I create a relative nice cleavage with my adhesive bra.  I get the silicone style at Target or Walmart about 25 US Dollars.  Then I use lift pads under the adhesive bra and enhancers in the bra to fill the look out.  This is what I use as of right now even to go out. Not to expensive the pads were my wifes old ones and the enhancers ran about 20 US Dollars so over all I have about $40 in my set.  Though I would like to try a pair of really nice silicone breast forms that I can adhere and feel the weight with out a bra.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[quote quote=91413]Abby dear, If your a stay at home girl you don’t necessarily have to buy any breast forms. When I was a teenager. I just bought a bag of small balloons and filled them with water and tied them off. You can probably use any liquid. However water is easily cleaned up with paper towels. Make sure the liquid is not harmful to the body if the balloon should break. Water had a nice bounce to it when walking in my heels. You can fill a balloon to any capacity you’d like. If you go too big make sure you use extra straight balloons honey. If you find a size you like pour the liquid into a large measuring cup and you can use the same amount of liquid every time.[/quote]
      As for measuring, I found it’s hard to measure the amount of water (soap/cream or whatever liquid used) but so much easier to go by weight. Fill up one to a good size. Then take a kitchen scale and check the weight of it. Fill up next a little more than you think you need and then let the water out until the weight is about the same.

I have used balloons also. I feel insecure with normal balloons , think they will burst any time, but I did find some intended as punch balloons and they seem to be more sturdy. I think I would even be able to sleep with them but don’t dare to try that.
      While I’m also only a stay at home I wanted more and after way to much research I did get some breast forms from aliexpress. Given that my chest is 105cm/42″ it’s many different numbers given as to suitable size. I ended up going with 2000g for a pair and I think that is something like 42D so a little on the big side but with a big frame it’s not that bad. I do love the feeling they give and now I need to get some adhesive (+remover) for them so they stay on even when I lean forward. Just sad that the one that seems to be most recommend (Hollisters Medical Adhesive) cost almost as much as the breast forms.

Anonymous

I also agree. I have 4 different sizes of them. They are relatively inexpensive so why not. They are heavy, they bounce and have permanently erect nipples!

My wife loves playing with them as we make out or fool around! YOLO! Go for it!!

e

Anonymous

Wow thanks for the advice ladies! I think I might go for it! I was thinking of going with a C cup.  I’m very tall (especially for a gal) and my chest is about 38″.  So I would be a 38C.

Oh boy I can hardly wait!!! 🙂

Thanks again girls!

-Abby <3 <3 <3

Abby,  as I explained just below to Clair Bear what I use and I go out like that.  Though I too would like to try a full breast form with adhesive, mostly to feel the weight whether I wear a bra or not.  I have in the past used the water balloons I put a gel in the balloons so it did not  leak easily but I could never find a large enough balloon that would remain flexible.  I did love the feel of the bounce and the weight though.  I also have heard of using and old nylon or knee high nylon and filling it with rice or bird seed and using this.  It forms better I hear and gives you the weight.  I know my mom has something similar to this after her mastectomy.  They were purchased but basically the same thing.  I think it really comes down to what you want the feeling to feel like and make you happy as your real self.  Good luck with this Abby.

I agree with most of my sisters here that if you stay at home you don’t need them.  However, with that said, forms make you look and feel more feminine. If you go out, yes, you need them.

Charlene
      Duchess

I used water balloons for years too, loved the weight and sway from the weight (42DD) I’ve got breast forms (The Breast Form Store) and love them. Cheap ones are ok to start but you will enjoy a good form more. Especially if you use the adhesive tape that come with them. Talk about getting the feel of the weight of a breast pulling in your neck and back (braless) puts you in a little more understanding of what its like to actually have real breast.  Anyway, go for it, you want regret it.

Charlene

Go for the forms. I’ve used and enjoyed water balloons, knee hi’s filled with rice even stuffing with tissue or socks. Then discovered enhancers at WM. They were greatest I thought  I finally went for breast forms they were the greatest

Gloria
      Lady

You would love them! Got mine from breast form store. Great to do business with(on phone or enternet).Much better than ballons or any cheap way I seen to try. A girl should have the best she can afford as they will last a long time.

Anonymous

Abby, get the forms that sounds like a great feature to enhance your femme side.

That being said, if buying breast forms is not an option due mostly to your situation at home, what are other alternatives to creating forms for casual not so regular dressing?

Anonymous

Buy the cheaper forms Abby hun then you can buy the more expensive forms if you like them I would suggest if you like them you will love the self adhesive ones hun if your budget will run to them huggs kate

Hi Abby,
      Since your a private person I don’t know why you would spent $45 of more for a set of beast forms. When you can buy a lot of small balloons. Some girls say to fill them with rice, but I like to use just plane water has work for me for years. They bounce very nice when I walk too. Hope this is helpful sweetie.

Anonymous

I wear mine as much as possible. Tried the home made method with water, rice etc. When i got my silicone forms my racerback bra came to life! The weight, bounce overall feeling was amazing, and today still is. After a few minutes it all blends in,i forget I’m wearing them.But when i look in the mirror im smiling ear to ear!

i have been at it for 45-50 years now! when i was able to start seriously collecting panties and pantyhose came first, followed by bras and more…..day-wear if you will – slips and such, anything nylon-y.

i am a 38 C/D and favor a full cupped unlined bra with a classic/standard 3×3 back closure, like mother might have worn (but that is another story for another day!)

i first stuffed with balled up panties but it was always to

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Years ago I use to make breasts from foam rubber. For the appearance, they did the job. So if you’re just interested in the appearance, you might consider that. However, breast forms do give you the weight and the feel of actual breast especially if you glue them to your cheat.

Yes, yes and yes! I now have 3 different types, standard 2 piece that fit into pocket bra, one piece with clear straps and one piece with no straps. Each type fits a different style dress. They were well worth the price. The look, the feel, the bounce are great!

It is your choice you do what you think is the best for you withe I want full breasts  so I am growing  them  all I hope is in the end they are big  then I can  ware a nice silk or lacy  bra and panties

Anonymous

I find that so much is attitude when being dressed. That a nice pair of forms help you look and feel so much more feminine. It also helps make your clothes fit nicer. ……..Ash

Anonymous

Go for it dear. Although I am growing mine naturally and some progress has developed with it I would suggest getting it to feel more femme.

Dana<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>❤</span>

Alexandra
      Lady

Amazon sells relatively cheap breast form for around $20.

Anonymous

The weight and feel against your skin is phenomenal. I absolutely love wearing mine and I don’t go out either. It’s fun to get all dressed up in my sexiest undies and having a nice big chest to look down at and touch is a major excitement. I would say that anything under $50 is worth it since we all know you are a dresser for life. The $50 is nothing to all those moments of happiness.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m hopelessly biased on this topic…. I would not be without my silicone forms and in fact have 3 sets. Two use the varying amounts of suction cups with the dearer ones having x times more little cups and the last ones with double sided tapes and adhesive wipes.

The sad thing about the first two, despite ads to the contrary, is they will not stay on braless. So I only wear them when dressing in private. (Such as I am now). But the “overall” feeling of being “attached” is just marvelous!

For extended periods of being Caty I use the double sided tape ones cos that’s when I feel I’m emulating the real female the most. Sleeping bra less at night and then encasing them in a lovely lacy bra as I dress to go out is so “femme”

Granted we lose the “all over feel”, but it’s how I at least feel the most comfy when I go out and of course, makes a big contribution to my confidence.

Many moons ago I used the old faithfuls, rice or bird seed in old panty hose feet, (with lipstick on the toe piece to look like a nipple!!!!) and the water balloons,

But not any more…

Happy dressing

Caty Ryan

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Sorry me again.

There is nothing, repeat nothing like feeling your arms brush past your own “soft breasts” when you wear proper forms. Either driving a car with your arms at the proper “ten to two position” or putting your seat belt on. Or for that matter any other day to day action that involves putting your arms close to your chest.

Not to mention a/.  the very ladylike action of storing your delicate lace hanky between your bra and forms and b/. as already mentioned the life like bounce as you walk in high heels!!

This is an interesting discussion! I’m interested in the forms as well. I’ve used a lot of balloons (water for the weight or just air to “fill out”). I like it, with water is more realistic. I prefer to have access to my nipples when dressing so the forms are probably a good option for me. With the air filled balloons it’s pop! pop! access granted! 🙂

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Abby, it’s Scarlett…

Definitely go for it! I ordered my on Amazon for about $34…They are silicone breast and a gorgeous and as life like as possible. I ordered them in a 36B because I wanted them to look very natural with the rest of my body shape. I also wear a 38B bra and they are both a perfect fit. I have several Ambrielle bras from JC Penneys which are excellent quality bras that don’t stretch out and keep their shape forever.

Don’t spend a lot of money on breast because you just don’t have to. Go on line to Amazon and put in “Silicone Breasts” in the search block and just look and the pictures of the breast and read the customer reviews and then order the ones you think will be the best fit for you!

Good luck girl friend and feel free to go to my photos to check out how my silicone breasts look under dresses and other tops!

XOXO Scarlett

I bought mine from Janet’s Closet online site and have had them for 7 or 8 years now.

They do help to make your clothes fit better up top so its a wise investment.

Take care of them and they will last a long time. Buy a cheap pair and toss them around they won’t last long.

Can you use other methods to create boobs sure you can and there are lots of ways. Just get on you tube and watch videos on different techniques.

Janine7
      Lady

Absolutely! There is nothing quite as feminine as having the feeling of full breasts clinging to your chest.

Anonymous

I am not sure if i would go cheap.

I bought mine for 20-30 dollars if you want them to last long then i would for sure buy a good solid pair i got mine on amazon.

also what do you consider cheap??

Hugs,

Tara April

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I bought mine from Amazon for a but $30 and they have made a difference in my look. Just got tired of socks 🙂

Anonymous

I love mine and love the way they feel and look. If only I could wear them 24/7

Hi everyone, I’m JaimeLynn.  I’m new here and so excited to read everyones posts.  I ordered a pair on Amazon and they arrive tomorrow!!!!  I can’t wait!!  🙂

Hi everyone, I’m JaimeLynn.  I’n new to the site and so excited to read all your responses.  I ordered a pair on Amazon and they arrive tomorrow!!!  I’m so excited to get them and try them on!!  The anticipation is so exhilarating!!!  Hugs & kisses, JaimeLynn  🙂

Anonymous

I have two sets of breast forms. One when I feel like going out that are A Cup size, the other C Cup. A Cups are easier to hide by slouching when I get nervous. One reason I like colder weather is that I can wear thicker clothes to hide the bumps, but still feel them.

On adhesive that I saw mentioned, has anyone had good experience with the forms that are self-adhesive? I got them and they were fine for about a week, but then the adhesive starting rubbing off leaving goo on my chest. I got a partial refund at least. While they lasted, it was nice being able to go bra-less though. I’ve seen adhesive advertised, but not sure what would be best. Some rolls on, some sprays. Some say not for going bra-less, more to hold in place with a bra. Any hints on this?

Thanks!

Jayme

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Hi Jayme,

As I have mentioned in this post before, the only forms I have any any success when wanting to go bra less, (which for me in this “area” is just so feminine and wonderful), are those that utilize the double sided tapes around the edges of the form and little adhesive “Skin Tac” wipes.

I’ve never owned or worn any that use an adhesive spray, but do have two sets with varying amounts of “adhesive bubbles”. The cheaper ones obviously have lesser numbers of these the more expensive ones lots more. These feel great in a bra as unlike the “DS tape” versions with the tapea round the edges, they give a lovely “all over” feeling.

But they wont stay on bra less… All 3 are C Cup, which fits my natural body shape.

(And BTW, dont slouch, a/. it’s a bit of a give away and b/. Get em out there out and proud girl!!…)

The roll on adhesive may be good for bra straps or stocking tops, but its not much good for holding forms in place

Hope this helps

Happy dressing

Caty

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

If I may, a “variation on this theme” ladies.

Tho I do love my forms and wear them as much as I can I find that unless I immediately use  a soothing moisturizer or a cream I have for “other ailments” the skin on my “moobs” gets very itchy very quickly.

So I’m wondering if there’s anyone out there who is almost “full time” and wears their forms as close as they can to 24/7 and if so, do you have the same skin irritation I have experienced??

Regards

Caty

Anonymous

I went thru the buying of inexspensive breast forms and was never happy with them. Building up my courage I exchanged emails with a few local mastectomy boutiqes. I found one and the owner agreed to see me before her normal store hours. She was kind and understanding. I was fitted with C cup forms and fitted with a proper bra. A bit exspensive, around $600 but worth every penny. We have remained friends and she checks with me often about how things are progressing. I guess it depends on how much yoy desire how much you want to be a woman. Hugs xxx

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?