• This topic has 34 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 34 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi!

I’m wondering if I should shave my legs?  It would be sooo nice to be smooth and silky!  Yet, is that what really happens?  I’m wondering if I’ll just end up itchy and stubbly?

Do many women here shave their legs?  Do you keep it up and need to hide it in your male life wearing shorts?

Any advice or thoughts?

Katie,

I have been shaving my legs on and off  since I was a teenager. Currently, I have kept my legs shaved for the past 3 years without break.  I do not have any issues with shaven legs when presenting as a man.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi Katie same as MacKenzie ive shaved my legs for 25 plus years probably 95% does not grow back anymore and yes it feels really nice in a pair of nylons or pantyhose I kinda like the nylons with garter belt looks really sexy and yes very woman like I was never much for shorts so they were allways covered any way good luck in your choice but you have to at least try it once and see how wonderful it feels thanks

stephanie

Try it once Katie.See what you think. Different people use different methods, experiment if you want, shaving,waxing,epilating etc, yes for some there are problems, itching,in growing hairs etc. For me it’s exfoliate then we’re shave, then moisturise. Do it more in the Summer when the legs are on show. Have even put on some fake tan. Think they look so much better shaved.

Then it’s up to you if you want to do it again, or regularly, or just for special occasions/when they are on show.

Good luck, have fun.

❤️B

Anonymous

Yes. It feels so good to have smooth legs I love having them shaved

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well, its’ such a personal choice, but I went through a similar dillema last year. Finally, I gave in and have never gone back. I find I shave every week or so, and there is no troublesome stubble to worry about. I have never had particularly hairy legs, so that of course helps.

The feeling of nice smooth legs is amazing, and something that I’ll want to keep doing!

Amy

Anonymous

Whether or not you should shave your legs is up to you, Katie.  I shave mine and enjoy the feeling of my smooth skin.  Your legs will feel itchy and you will get stubble as the hair grows back.  To prevent that, you have to keep shaving.  I have to shave mine about every third day to keep them smooth and itch free.

Hiding your shaved legs while in guy mode is also something you’ll have to decide whether or not to do.  If someone sees you one day with hairy legs and the next with them shaved, they will probably notice.  However, people who rarely see your bare legs may not notice if they are shaved or not.  A friend of mine commented once while we discussed this same subject that people are not as observant as you think they are.  I believe that is true.

Katie – it feels exquisite!  It’s an amazing thing the first time just seeing your legs smooth and silky.  And the feeling!  Especially if you shave all the way up.  Having a dress or skirt on, and a nice pair of heels, and doing your best walk, feeling your upper thighs just touching that smooth skin!  Yes, you’ll love it.

Mikey

Anonymous

Shaving your legs shouldn’t really be just a one time thing. It is something you need to keep on top of or youll enter the world of stubble (it’s not a fun world). Also if you don’t already have a skin care regime you need to get one as it will dry you skin out.

Seren
      Baroness

i vote for yes!
      On and off shaver-of-legs for 20+ years, for a while I was just using clippers so short but not smooth (visually kinda works but also less hassle imho)
      it feels amazing tho so I’ve started with the razor again this week. if you need cover in boy mode take up some sport; I’ve been a keen but non competitive cyclists for years and no-one has made any disparaging comments.

S x

Yes, you should shave your legs.  Don’t use shaving foam initialy, there are shaving creams for men that won’t rip chunks of flesh from your legs.  Maintain your new silky glory by using baby oil as a shaving lubricant before a shower or better still when in the bath.

Sally xx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

My mind goes to an old commercial, try it youll like it.

AS for others noticing, most people are so absorbed in their own world they wont notice or care.  Other forums on CDH suggested you could say you are trying shaving your legs for swimming,biking or doctors orders (or suggestion to try ).

Sandy

Anonymous

Since I manage my dressing by only dressing once a month or so I “trim” my legs most of the time to about 1/4″ because it’s a drag to go from full bush to none. And when I do have my femme days going smooth is part of making the day a more special event.

Moisturize and exfoliate the day before. Use a female razor in the tub with a soapy, oil-based bath oil. The first night use a baby poweder on your new skin before bed.

Katie – wife asked about it.  I just told her I wanted to see what it felt like, and I loved it!  She thinks it’s a bit weird, but I’ve always been that, so she’s OK, just don’t let them get stickery!  (Guess that’s not a word – my spell checker is kicking in!)  Mikey

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Katie, I’m one of those lucky people who hardly have any hair on my legs (nor anywhere else on my body except the top of my head where I have long flowing locks). Never have. I have the occasional dark hair pop up now again on my shins and some peach fuzz around my knees. I shave my legs once every 4 to 6 weeks just to catch those pesky stragglers.
      On the topic of shaving in the tub; be careful. My daughter used to shave in the tub until one time when a tiny piece of cut hair went somewhere it wasn’t supposed to go and she got a nasty infection that lasted over a week.
      Since I need to shave so infrequently, I don’t have any special shaving foams. I just lather up some bath gel (cheap like borscht, free bottles from most hotels) and use a very sharp blade. And like everyone says, the feeling of smooth skin afterwards is divine. Almost wish I needed to shave more often to get that feeling – nah, I’m happy not having to. Oh, and no problem in male mode. My family & friends all know I don’t have much body hair, so it has never come up.
      All the Best,
      Hugs, Krista

Patty Phose
      Duchess

You should definitely shave your legs or remove hair from them another way if you are going to show them in sheer hose or even bare. Hair crushed under sheer hose looks strange.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Every CD should shave their legs at least once. It’s one of the most femme things we can do. Be forewarned. The feeling of smooth legs is sublime. Wearing hose amps the wow factor to 11. You’ll be hooked. You’ll wonder why you waited so long.

How I stay hair free has been an evolution. Unlike some girls, I view shaving as a time-consuming chore. I started using an epilator years ago. The results last for 2-3 weeks – big improvement. I got tired of epilating last year and started laser hair removal. After 5 sessions I’m about 80% hair free. 1-2 more sessions and I should be done.

Yes, my razor led me down a rabbit hole. I’m glad it did.

Emily

Anonymous

I keep my body free of hair from head to toe. I typically use hair removal creme. In the summer I often let my leg hair grow to avoid any comments when I wear shorts but not sure I will do it this year

I started with trimming my legs with clippers. Closer and closer. Then I read an article of a survey in a men’s magazine where 15% of the men who responded said they shaved their legs. So I tried it. Loved it ever since.

The secret for me is using hair conditioner as my shaving lotion. It’s great for a smooth and easy shave, and it moisturizes the skin at the same time. No itching or burning.

My experience is that the alcohol in shaving cream leaves me burning. No need. Hair conditioner. Tell me if I’m wrong.

Ashley
      Lady

The choice is yours. Only you can decide what you want to do.

That said, if you want to, why not? The first time I shaved my legs, I felt really self conscious and let it grow back, even though nobody said anything. More recently I tried again, and now I don’t see ever going back. It just feels great! Yeah stubble/itchiness becomes a problem if you let it go too long, but that depends how fast your hair grows. luckily for me I can get away with only shaving once a week or so.

I’ve worn shorts out (in guy mode) tons of times since I started again too. I’m pretty much over the self consciousness by now. Nobody’s said anything, either people are just being polite or haven’t even noticed a thing! (My leg hair was pretty light anyway, so that might just be the case)

Mary Francis
      Duchess

Hey ladies,  Shaving my legs is part of my womanly routine.  No only my legs but every strand of hair on my body.  It feels lovely when completed and my self image is glamorous.  One funny thing I have noticed is that the insulating property of body hair is significant.  After I shave my leg and body hair I feel cooler and often pull on an additional tank top and leggings.  Oh well. Northern Ohio winters can be overcome.  Luv, Mary

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I started shaving my legs last year.  It was one of those things that after I did it, I wondered why I didn’t do it sooner.  I absolutely loved the feeling.  When shorts season came around I felt a little self conscience but after a short time you realize no one really cares even my wife.  The only person who said something was my therapist.  I’m a bit of a hairy person.  I found myself having to shave every 3 or 4 days, otherwise the stubble became too noticeable.  Once the summer was over and I was back in long pants I bought an epilator.  What a huge difference.  There’s a little bit of a learning curve but persistence pays off.  I use it every 7 to 10 days and my legs stay consistently smooth without the stubble.  I’ve been slowly expanding to other parts of my body.

If you are looking for advice …. As long as your SO doesn’t have any issues with you shaving, you might want to try it for a while.  The worst that can happen is you don’t like it and you let it grow back.

Have fun!

Robin

Give it a try for sure! The cool thing about shaving is, if you do not like it, just let it grow back. Whereas some enhancements are a one-way street. Such as piercings, implants, tattoos.

Anonymous

I shave from head to toe every time I shower, then moisturize. It makes wearing really soft clothing even more enjoyable.

Anonymous

I parfait to use hair removal cream it leaves your legs real smooth and then I use a  lotion to reduce the growth shaving left me itchy and takes to long love my smooth legs💋

Definitely shave your legs. Everyone should try it at least once or twice. I have been epilating my for a few years and love the feel and look. Nothing better than the feel of soft smooth legs.

Anonymous

Maybe you should, but once El Covida has ended if you can afford it you should get an esthetician to shave them.

I get free treatments at a spa of a friend and I often get a leg shave with my back wax. It’s way more than foam and razor…no, no, no….I get a massage prep with some exfoliation. Girlie sweet shave gel with every rogue bristle and hair being sliced to submission  in places I’ve never seen without a mirror!. Then there are warm steamed towels and a girlie sweet smelling lotion…..

I shave daily without any itch/stubble. Use baby oil, shave, scrub w an exfoliating cleanser, then moisturize.

Anonymous

Most definitely, can’t tell you how it feels to pull stockings onto shaved legs…  Once you start you will not stop

I use hair conditioner, as I think it softens the hairs, but you must moisturise after ….. xxx

Hi Katie

I shave from head to toe every time I shower, basically every day now I’m at home furloughed, I shave because I just love my skin to be silky smooth the feeling is so nice, It’s part of my morning ritual and I love doing it, it really makes me feel so feminine.

once you start you won’t stop…

krissy 💕

Hi Katie been a dresser for many many years. When I came out to my wife I started shaving legs that’s been 30 years ago and now only hair left growing is on my knee caps and chest pretty much every where else has quit growing . So when you shave for the first time you will be mad you didn’t do it a long time ago. It feels so good with hose or nylons on your skin and how sexy your legs look . Hope you enjoy thanks.

Stephanie

[postquote quote=335380][/postquote]
      I love the replies here 😍…  I’ve been smooth for almost 15 years now, but as for my legs the first time(2 years ago) I sank into a hot bath, with a brand new razor…it was such an amazing feeling. I let it grow back the last 2 summers, but nope. Not this year, I have no reason to hide anything nor be embarrassed/ ashamed ever again. Except for my head and arms, I can’t stand any hair anywhere… and I really mean *anywhere* lol… Yes it’s a little bit of work, but I actually enjoy it. I have gotten quite good at it too… Except for my ankles and nipples lol.. still getting a few nicks in those tight spots fairly often.  I can’t even remember the last time I had any pubic or armpit hair… and I don’t foresee myself ever letting my legs getting hair again. It’s simply an amazing feeling once you get used to it, and like others have said.. I wish I had done it years ago..

As many girls have said being clean shaven everywhere is a great feeling.  I shave every other day.  I am currently looking into a home laser hair removal system.  I have found, i need to wear my glasses when i shave to ensure a good clean job, so now I shave outside the tub using the sink and shaving lotion.

The only person to notice and say anything was my teenaged daughter.  I had started riding my bicycle with a group in town so told her i was feeling self-conciuos not being shaved with the cycling club.  If i let the the hair grow for more than a day or don’t do a great job my wife will complain about the prickliness of my body.

For the first part of this lock down i was so depressed i let my hair grow to long.  I have fixed that now.  Feels so much better.

Paula

Hi Paula

I am so with you on shaving, I have to shave every day because I love to and I love the feeling of silky smooth skin,now I’m at home , I’m in my element I can be all feminine, totally pamper myself every morning with a shower and shaving then moisturising it’s so lovely , I can be the woman I love to be all day.

as opposed to when I am working,then she has to stay in the shadows 😞…

hope all you ladies are staying safe and well.

krissy 💐💕

Anonymous

Well I can without a doubt say anytime I’m going to be Jasmine for the day going out with the girls makeover anything at all I definitely shave my whole body everything under my eyebrows I get them threaded LOL but the most euphoric feeling in the world to me ever since I was a small child is silky legs and slipping on my sheer pantyhose I still get goose bumps and just loved every minute of wearing pantyhose with shaving legs you should try it sweetie 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋👠

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?