Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

On Saturday night coming I plan to wear whilst out for a walk.

P v c black shiny block heal knee boots.

15 Denier black tights.

Pink stretch micro mini skirt.

Pink waist clincher.

Pink woollen stretch top (which shows of bust)

Breasts d.d silicone false breast.

Black Bob wig.

Lipstick and make up
      <p style=”text-align: right;”>Since I’ve come out I just want to show and make a bold statement about what I’ve become.</p>
      Is it to much what do you think Deborah x

Hi Deborah,

If I am reading this correctly you are going to be wearing a pink mini skirt and a pink waist clincher and a pink sweater.

I would suggest breaking up the pink. Even a scarf perhaps violet would work.

Have a great evening!!!!

Daniella

Anonymous

Hi thanks  I just thought its a bit over the top (not in any sense of fashion) but by going out like it as a cross dresser. I hope members may say go out like it, just did not know if it’s a bit to much. It’s a statement of me coming out in all entirety. Deborah x

Hi Deborah,

Sorry my reply was directed towards fashion and not “the statement” you want to make.

In my opinion and depending on where  you will be walking you will draw attention to yourself.

That is not a bad thing. I believe it is all about ones own personal comfort level.

If you want to tone it down I would suggest a long skirt.

Again have a great walk and let us know how it went.

Daniella

xoxo

Anonymous

Daniel’s hey thanks yea I mean it to be a statement about me, drawing attention if I do but confident in myself  in carrying it out. “I’m a cross dresser” get over it. Deborah x

Anonymous

Went out didn’t break it up with anything was seen by lots of people and they knew I’m sure that I was a bloke dressed up that I had become girly and that my male self no longer had the fight in it to prevent Deborah becoming ever more girly over me.

Deborah x

It’s wonderful that you went out and that you enjoyed the experience. I’m very happy for you and hope you have many, many more wonderful outings.

Millie

Anonymous

Plan to as soon as I can be earlier in the evening though and a bit further into town may be not in pink but micro short black mini skirt and black woollen stretch top over d d silicone breast.

Deborah x

For me it would be a bit much, but I am pretty conservative about how I dress overall. Like Daniella said, I might add something to break up all the pink, but I strongly believe you have to express yourself the way you think is best. I hope you have lots of fun.

Millie

I say if you feel comfortable in the cloths at home GO FOR IT GIRL.

Anonymous

Hi thanks for taking part and answering, just didn’t know if my intention to go out looking like I will would be frowned upon by members I.e give cross dressers a bad name. Deborah

I dont think you would be giving us a bad name :P! You’re definitely gonna make a statement though! I agree with all the other girls, personally I like to break up the colors, but if its kinda an “im out” statement and you want to figuratively yell it, then definitely go all pink 😀

XOXO

Britt

Anonymous

Thanks going to, have practised just now where I’m going to walk and I don’t care what people think if they see me. I’m out   I’ve come out “get over it” and accept it or get use to the idea that I’m being more girly than male and hey that should be the least of your concerns “get a life” but at least I’m being  honest not only outwardly with you but with myself. I won’t be that stereotypical male. Deborah x .

I love this thinking. I know when I went out I didn’t care what others thought because I felt so free and in my natural self.  I find I still have too much of the habits I created over the years and that aggravates me. I so want to be my self which if feminine.

Not sure that sounds like something I would llike. However, if you like the look, I would say wear that. Me personally, I want to look   nice or sexy so bold don’t think fits me.

Anonymous

I did wear it out and am now truly a cross dresser in my eyes Deborah x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?