Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Being closeted, my after shower towel is always around my waist, but there is a longing to wrap it around my chest.

As I have grown my hair out to 6″ past my shoulders over the last 3 years, a lot of my shower routine has changed but the after shower towel wrap has not.

I simply explain the long hair as late in life rebellion. My wife assumes that is political but it is against being male.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I still keep mine around my waist though at times I do try the around the chest.  Only problem, have not mastered the art of it staying in place. I will say though it does feel more natural even if I have hold the towel.

Hugs,

Michelle

Aoife
      Lady

Always around my chest! The weight of the arms keeps it all in place and you gotta dry the pits! I get no feminine pleasure from doing it those way, it’s just always been the most sensible IMO.

Anonymous

I wrap mine around my chest, and did so even before the girls developed. Seemed natural.

Anonymous

Too bad we can’t select more than one. Anyway, after showering, always around my chest. However once I’ve dried off, I slip into one of my beautiful short satin kimono robes while I’m getting ready in the morning. The feeling of the soft satin against my skin is so wonderful.

Hi Jamie……..I cannot vote for your pole.

I shower/bath alone naked put towel off in the bathroom dry then go to dress in the bedroom.  If kids or others in house….full towel.

In the locker room…….full towel rows and others… under locker area.  One of the worker was very fat….OK? They then look all the rows….asking….Have me tooth brush is lost……have you my tooth brush while the brush stuck between the bum crack stick there it. Everything laugh their heads and roar. They are all fully naked or farts. One of us……..”We are not amused” as Victoria was often said.

Dame Veronica

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Jamie, I come out of the shower naked; no towel.   After drying, I slip on my panties first.  As my hair is very long (well past my bra strap in the back) I do use the towel to wrap my hair in the traditional feminine way.  This helps to keep my hair in control when I apply moisturizer to my face and when I shave my armpits.  I have a robe hanging in my bathroom just in case the doorbell or phone rings (although that’s rare).

All the Best, Hugs, Krista

Krista, Ah, managing the long hair, I have not done the towel turbine even though I have hair down to about my bra strap. The rest of your routine I am totally envious of. Way to go.

Luna Wing
      Lady

my option is not their somewhere inbetween

Anonymous

I only wrap around the chest if I am truly alone. It just feels so nice, you know different, like a woman does, carrying the same feelings for me as dressing, a very consistent pink mist. The success of the towel staying in place is almost irrelevant. 😌😊

Anytime I’m alone, it’s always naked.  But, when not alone, I get dressed in the bathroom.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?