Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls

Does anyone else enjoy dressing up and then showing off how sexy you look for other people? I love the feeling when I’m webcaming with people and they tell me how hot and sexy I look!

Jessy

I really can’t imagine anyone ever saying something like about me. I would certainly enjoy it…who wouldn’t? Just ain’t gonna happen. But good for you.  ;o)

Indeed!  Taking photographs and sharing them is one of my favorite things to do en femme.   If I am complimented it is a great feeling to know that others enjoy my presentation as much as I do. Totally vain to be sure, but all part of the fun for me!

I love to be noticed when out and about town. I haven’t been called sexy (except at home!) for decades. However, I do get the occasional wolf whistle. I just smile and say: “Sorry boys, I am already taken!”

There is something powerful and affirming when a stranger says gives some unsolicited comment about my outfit.

Harriette
        Lady

So far, I have had two different van drivers honk their horn at me within a minute or two. I know that they were honking at me because they were looking at me and no-one else was around.

The weird thing was that I wasn’t all dolled up or anything, so I have no idea what attracted their attention. I did have a sort of unisex jacket on, but that was about it. Life is strange.

You know it Hon, life is indeed strange. Otherwise why would there be so much fuss over what we wear? Jaden Pinkett-Smith once said “They are not girl clothes or boy clothes, they are just clothes!”

J J
      Lady

I love getting nice comments when en femme. It reinforces my self-esteem and either means I passed, or more.likely that the person commenting validates my choice to dress.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m far too “mature” and lack the “figure” and clothing to try anything like this and would look ridiculous if I tried.

So my answer is of course “no”

Caty.

Becka
      Lady

have to admit, I’m a bit of an exhibitionist as it is! love to show off, especially legs.

Harriette
      Lady

I love your self-confidence, Jessy!

Sounds like you’re having a complete blast. I love the thought of it, and I’m pretty sure that’s why I’ve started going out in public dressed, even if it’s a late night walks. The hope that someone will notice and give you a look, or even just acknowledge you for all the effort you put into looking your best is what I think I’m looking for at the moment.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I most definitely enjoy it, I’m still a little cautious about showing my face to much as I would rather not be totally out just yet. But I look forward to shooting some more pictures soon and showing them off because it feeds my soul or ego or something.

I tried it once, in 2016. The response wasn’t great. You know the Dyn DDoS Attack? That resulted from people trying to keep me out of cyberspace.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?