Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      M New
      Lady

Hello,

I am a married 43 year old man who has always fantasized about crossdressing. Over the years my wife and I would play around in the bedroom with it, but very recently I came clean about my desire to do it more often, and luckily for me shes 100% in. I don’t have a name, or much experience so hoping to make friends and learn as I go.

Welcome M

Have a look around, do some reading and move at a pace that works for both of you.

Don’t worry we were all new and shy at some point, by being with supportive likeminded folks, you’ll get over it fast.

Hi M,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi M,

Warm welcome to CDH!

Kay

Hello, welcome! It is nice to have more people on this site, especially those with a story like yours. The site is incredibly supportive and I am sure you’ll find your place to fit in. If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask around.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

M hello..   happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. Isn’t  it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling.

In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi M nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. Like these other lovely ladies have said about our home here we all are careing and supportive as what a bonus in having a wife who supports you and is willing to accept you as an equil girlfriend in your home .  please join in on some forums and posts with comments and ask questions about anything you want to know about. From clothing to makeup to everything girly thing that intrests you . Also so many girls here from all over the world to meet and become friends with .And another bonus for your wife who is supporting you theirs a place here for her to join if she pleases just for her to talk to other wifes and SOs for support and questions for her benefit . We cant go there just her then she can if comfortable with us she can jump into our forums and ask questions of us which we can answer . So again nice to meet you and hope you choose a cute name (he he ) ask wife to help with that way she in still involved so hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Hugs
      Stephanie Bass

Hi M

Welcome to CDH

Michelle xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi M, I am happy to welcome you to CDH.  It sounds like you have a great supportive wife to accompany you on your journey, and I’m glad your journey brought you here.  Lots of warmth and advice here for you to enjoy!

Stevie

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi M & welcone

Well done on being able to open up and talk things through with your wife – I know it’s not an easy step to take.

I’m so happy your wife is being supportive.

There is an active private Wives & Partners/SOs forum on here your wife can join that only we have access to and it can be a great place to talk, ask questions, just have a wobble and offer advice and support if you feel you can as it can be difficult, even for us supportive types, to have somewhere to go when we need it.

M

xx

Welcome M!

Hello and welcome.

The girls on here are awesome and always helpful… choosing a name can take sometime, but remember, it is your choice and it can be changed… i started out as Jaime, but it never felt quite right….now, I prefer Mikayla or MJ.  So, take your time, do not feel rushed.. if you have a question, please ask…  these girls are wonderful!!

Cheers,

Mikayla

You have come to the right place and welcome to our happy family. Treat your wife like A queen and she will treat you  like A princess.

Hi, M. Maybe Em? Welcome.

Welcome!

You are very lucky to have a wife who is accepting.

Enjoy the ride – it is so much fun!

Hi M!

Welcome to CDH!

In the general chat forum, there are a couple of threads about choosing a name. I am sure that sooner or later you will find a name that feels right for you.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/how-did-you-choose-your-female-name/#post-206974

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/whats-the-best-way-to-choose-a-name/#post-340534

Hugs

Autumn

Hi M New, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. I am so glad you found the courage to have that discussion with your wife! Life for a crossdressing person is so much better with an accepting and supportive wife. Take the advice some of our members have already given you and recommend to your wife that she become a member of the site in her own right and join the significant others support group. As for a femme name for yourself Luv,  M New was quite clever but not very feminine. I kind of like Tabitha’s suggestion of Em or perhaps Emily. But this is your femme name and I believe when you find one that appeals to you, you will definitely know it! You will find our members are really friendly and helpful so ask your questions, get tips and advice, share experiences and make a few friends! Soon you will feel right at home here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?