Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stef53
      Lady

hi im looking to make friends i love music going to concerts the afl going

to the beach  looking to make friends

Hi Stef,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

hi stef, i would love to be friends with you. i’m in arizona,where are you located?

I’m in ny and I’m always here to chat and would love to make more friends here

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stef

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Stef. Glad to have you with us.

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Stef ,

Welcome to CDH !
      This is a great place to be for Girls like us.
      There are Members here from all over the World.
      Their expierences are an inspiration for me and I always look
      forward getting back on CDH each and every day.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here.

See you on the Forums ,
      Love Sylvia

Hi Stef nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. As these other wonderful ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add much to them except to say again nice meeting you  Happy Holidays girl..

Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Steph!  Another music lover, wonderful!  Music is not only therapy, but food for the soul.  I think you will find this place – and the wonderful  gals here – a very difficult place to remain shy in!   Nice to meet you, and… Merry Christmas!

Stevie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Stef,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

Welcome. Everyone here has been super friendly.

What kind of music do you like? We go to a lot of concerts. Well not right now because Covid has ruined a lot of our fun the past 2 years, but in 2021 we got to go to 2 concerts, which was still great.

Hi Stef,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?