Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, just a long time cross dresser who has been in the closet for too many years. I started dressing in my early teens having discovered the clandestine delights of nylon and silky womens clothing at home.

Now many years later the thrill and love of nylons, sexy lingerie, heels etc has never left me and I still enjoy the escape of dressing alone in privacy. My other half does know but hates it, her opinion is “it is weird and perverse!” so no suprise that it is never mentioned and remains a dirty secret as far as she is concerned.

Like many others I have tried to give up and dreaded purge but the end result is always the same and I eventually drift back. The guilt feelings are never too far away but the enjoyment of dressing up is marginally stronger and I am getting too old to change my ways now,

I have no desire to be a woman just occassionally need to feel the incredible thrill of dressing as one. So there you have it, just me in a nutshell.

Hi Sarah,

Welcome, it is nice to see another U.K. girl on here.  This is a very friendly and supportive place, we were all shy once and being here does help your confidence.

I am always happy to chat so please feel free to message me.

Jessica x.

Hello Sarah

There really is no right or wrong way, it should be about what works for you. If it makes you feel good and quiets the internal turmoil, have at it. Your not hurting anybody and at tis point your not asking your SO to be involved.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy spending some time with us.

Hi Sarah,

Welcome. In similar position to you. In fifties, married, kids, always dressed when can. Only difference is, my wife doesn’t know. Scared to tell her in case she reacts like yours. Happy to chat any time, especially as there isn’t a lot else to do.

Katie x

Welcome Sarah!

Anonymous

Hi Sarah

Welcome from another UK member, not quite 50’s but soon be there, but married with kids.

I was like you about 6 months ago, this site has really helped me talk openly about crossdressing, as like you I am a closet dresser.

I have come a long way in a short time thanks to all the girls on this site.

I love the same kind of clothing, nothing better than slipping on stockings and suspenders with high heels.. fantastic feeling.

Enjoy it, any questions please ask.. xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah

Very happy to meet you . Dressing for me is such a wonderful thing. To finally be what I’ve always dreamed of for many years. Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance in accepting you as my wife in many ways wished I would never have done this.

I only really started dressing in my late 50s but always had these feelings since my teen’s I never dressed much in my younger days I was always fascinated by it. But now in my later years I finally discovered what was in me all along , Feeling like a woman. This to me is a reborn,  to feel the femininity in me and now to look out at the world and see it in a totally different  perspective. Being female it’s a true blessing. Looking forward in chatting with you  through our jouneys ahead.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sarah, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful on line community. Like you I have no desire to transition fully into being a woman, but there is a feminine part of me that I have a need to express. I know why I lived most of my current physical life as a man and do not have a problem with that, but I also now recognize that I have a feminine part of me that has to be recognized also. So for me it is situational. I am comfortable being Teralynn or John depending on the situation. Unlike you my wife knows all about Teralynn, and though it took a while, now she thinks nothing of seeing Teralynn run around in feminine attire. It is unfortunate that you don’t have a supportive and understanding spouse, but c’est la vie. What bothers me is her thinking your crossdressing is weird and perverse. This is undoubtedly the reason for the guilt feelings you experience from time to time. In my humble opinion Luv you have nothing to feel guilty about. There are legitimate and perfectly logical reasons why some people feel a need to present a different gender than the physical body gender they were born in. Here at CDH you will be welcomed and accepted as Sarah. You can interact with other members as Sarah. Also share experiences as Sarah. Most importantly, we will not find you guilty of anything because of your need to crossdress as Sarah. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Well said girl sometimes the quilt is all consuming. 😪😪😪</p>

Hi Sarah

I have a similar story and I have also tried to give up to honey. My wife also hates it, we are who we are and we should allow ourselves to be happy,

Amanda

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Justme M
      Lady

Katie I’m so in the same situation you. How can something that feels so good and so right be so hard to do. I love my wife but if she ever found out it would be bad. I’m 68 and first put on my mother’s stockings at 11 and have been dressing on and off ever since but never enough and never fully.

Hi Sarah.

Welcome here to a lovely place for those of us who love to crossdress and enjoy being ever so feminine. I share and understand much of your past…and your present.  Welcome.

Hi Sarah !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?