Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

My name is Penny and I just joined!

So, how did I arrive here? I’ve always loved clothes, makeup and fashion and have so envied girls who can play with these things everyday. I’ve resisted my urge to experiment for a long time – far too long! – but have decided to embrace and explore this part of my personality. I recently went to a dressing service and was amazed at the possibilities that opened up to me – I was in heaven! I can’t wait to explore this bright new glittery world and hope I can make friends with some like minded girls on this site.

Warm hugs and  love to you all.

Penny oxoxox

Hi Penny!  Welcome to CDH site. You now have many new sisters to share your joy with. Don’t be shy, Dive right in…..chat/message any of us girls for assistance and just to chat. We all welcome you with hug and kisses and friendship.

Dame Veronica

Hi, welcome along i am new here too, lots of helpful people and support on here.

Thank you penny, hugs.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Penny welcome ,    in this wonderful place theres always a shine on everything here.  Meet our ladies, chat with and develop lasting friendships. As I have heard those dressing services are just amazing and  how the  transformation really changes a person, putting together a sight to behold. Happy to have you and looking forward to seeing you here  🌹

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?