Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This is not a topic.

DO NOT OPEN ANY MAIL FROM SOMEONE  CALLED CHRIS MODERATOR. THIS IS JUST A SICK INDIVIDUAL, FULL OF VILE COMMENTS AND THREATS.

Amanda Burton

He/It have already been removed.

I sent a high alert to Cynthia and Samantha.  All Good

Let only Peace, Love, Light and Happiness rule your space.

XOXO – Robyn 🤗❤️❤️

Anonymous

yikes! glad i didnt get anything from him. why would someone waste their time to come on here and attack/ threaten people!?

[postquote quote=403717]
      Because they are heartless and soulless creatures who walk with only anger inside.  They have no real life.

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Molly
        Duchess

I like the possible explanation: “They were dropped on their heads one too many times.”, With the attendant thought that they are broken and now ‘unfixable’.    At least then I can chose to believe that they are not choosing to be as evil as their actions, and your statement imply, BUT I FEAR YOU MAY BE RIGHT.

This makes me so wish it were legal to hack someone after this aggression… They wouldn’t even know the extent of what hit them for years!

– Molly

Hello, we are doing our best to clean out the trolls. We are sorry for the issues at hand, but they will be handled swiftly.

Thanks, Samantha Roarke

Thanks hun.  Sorry you had to deal with that.  Hugs.   💋

Thank goodness this “person” has been removed. This “person” was claiming to be a Moderator of this site and was threatening to remove my profile. I won’t even go into the rest of the vile things this “person” said to me.

I also sent a message to our wonderful CDH Ambassadors about this hacker/hater. Let’s hope this “person” never gains access to CDH again.

Anonymous
      Lady

I received two of the most vile, hurtful and offensive emails that included threats as well from the following:

chris – moderator – 3:24pm central

danny – moderator – 3:39 central

Both emails were identical and were so horrific that they actually bothered me, and I have experienced some pretty horrific things in the real world. I thank our real moderators and founder for providing us a safe place and doing the best to keep these “people” away.
      🍷🍷🍷C (needed some extra wine after those emails 😂😂)

Anonymous

Hi girls…

I missed this one, thank you for the warning Amanda sweetheart….had a message from Kelly Ann saying she was leaving CDH….does anyone think/know if she was attacked???….such a shame!!!!!

Stay 🌈safe….grace xx

[postquote quote=403735]
      DAMMIT!!

If your talking about the Kelly Ann from Ireland?  She’s off my friends list.  Maybe I’m blind?  Can anyone else verify!

Oooh Im MAD!!!  I dealt with bullies when I was a kid and I “HATE” bullies now!!

🤬

Robyn

Anonymous

That’s her Robyn, she’s off mine too!!!

grace x

Anonymous

To all that recently received this vile message. Stay strong. These people are extremely sick, and get tremendous pleasure out of this behaviour. They are cowards with twisted minds, who’s only weapon is vile hatred and threats to induce fear.

It’s a hollow weapon of “turds that simply need to flushed away”. Our unity and strength will beat them everytime, anytime, no matter how many times they try. But they seem to thick to understand. Bless you all keep safe.

[postquote quote=403742]

I would like to offer anyone and everyone on CDH

Just as Sam or Cynthia or any of the other admins would say:

Please come to me – Robyn – should something like this happen again.  The saddest part of Kelly Ann’s departure is that is how bullies win!!  When they’ve intimidated you, scared you, or driven you off of CDH they WON!

You cannot let them win…EVER!

So PLEEEASE,  seek me out, friend or not, it doesn’t matter, let me help you find the courage to stand tall and face the threat!

XOXO – Robyn ❤️🤗

Anonymous

That’s so kind Robyn

I have emailed Kelly….see if I get an answer, if it’s nothing to do with tonight, fair enough….but if it is, I for one would like her back!!!

grace xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

The one I noticed was Danny moderator.

No e-mails, but those evil updates had me seeing red….. I rarely get uber pissed, because I can become ugly,  but reading that did it.

Luckily we are all too strong here to let this crap get us down though, right sisters?

Stevie

[postquote quote=403750]
      Makes 2 of us!!

Side note – friend request accepted!  😁❤️

Anonymous

Update

Kelly Ann did get attacked tonight…she had left because of it…very,very upset……she thought it was a moderator and in her emails she is a bit distraught…..and I could cry myself

grace 😭😭

Molly
      Duchess

I seemed to get lucky (if that’s an accurate description) and got 3 of these messages (2 from danny moderator, and 1 from chris moderator).

I can say that I appreciate how many of these low lifes are actually caught and removed, so one or two getting through is actually a pretty remarkable feat, given that you can join on a free membership.

-Molly

Hi Ladies,

I was not aware of this until I saw this post. I am very sad to lose Kelly Anne over this. I also pray that all ladies affected by this stay strong and continue to make CDH the wonderful community that it is. I also thank the website admins for dealing with this swiftly.

Much love and lots of hugs, Stephanie ✨❤️✨❤️

Anonymous

Great news

Kelly Ann is coming back to us. I so know you gorgeous girls will give her all the love….. thank you….

This result is even later than a certain ” election’

CDH 1…… Trolls 0

Grace xx

[postquote quote=403755]
      Grace

OMG thank you for the update!  At least now we know, and hopefully get her to come back soon!

Tell her “We Love her and we want her back!”

XOXO – Robyn ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

believe me honey I have promised her the world…….now it’s up to you girls!!?

She is no different to any of us…we need the love xx 💋

Anonymous

[postquote quote=403730]

Received two vile and disturbing notifications from ‘Danny’ at 1:30pm and 4:40pm today in what seems to be an attempt at broadcasting messages of fear and hatred to those of us who wish only to live a gentle and peaceful life in a Community of like-minded people. How sad I find individuals of this extreme to be. Their shame becomes our shame if we believe their message of destruction and fail to seek mercy for their wretched souls.

Erin Leanne

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

if you got these messages, please understand that this person does NOT represent the site, has no access to our billing, and cannot do any of the things they threatened in those messages.

it seems to me that this person wishes to hurt the site and/or some of the people here and the only thing they can do is upset people.

BillieJay

Asst Managing Ambassador

Shana Mac
      Lady

I got one from each. I knew it was b.s. when I read it. I replied to Danny with some nasty things of my own. Nothing I’m going to repeat in the presence of ladies. I would love to pound on their faces. It would be awfully embarrassing for them to get beat the he’ll up by a guy in a dress.

Probably some little wanker with too much time on his hands and still living in Mommy’s basement…

Thank you for the heads up Amanda!

[postquote quote=403836]

My excuse is that I watch a lot of UK TV…

Seren
      Baroness

[postquote quote=403742]

well said Amanda 💪💕 We are stronger together than anything that these xxxxxxxs can dish out.
      Also massive thanks to Robyn, Sammy, et al for having our backs, and making this the safest friendliest place on the interwebz

Enjoy your weekend girls

stay safe and stay cute

Seren xx

Kathleen
      Duchess

please be strong sweetie

Kathleen
      Duchess

There’s a lot of love here don’t stress over some jerk

Anonymous

Perfect response Kathleen all us girls have love and respect for each other.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

[postquote quote=403833]
      We have a saying  here in the UK DeeAnn, if they are that childish then they must be “still on mothers tit”

IsabelB
      Lady

Yes, I had one of those messages – read the first few words and deleted it.

That sort of rubbish doesn’t get to me at all – but that sort of abusive message is poisonous and horrible and could be very upsetting to some.  I really don’t understand what anyone would get out of sending such a message; but then, having said that, a quick look in the likes of Twitter will quickly show how many delusional people there are on all sorts of topics – and how many pick up on it and run with it (Covid-19 being the perfect example at the moment).

So, my bigger concern with this sort of stuff is not the effect here (hopefully) but where else are they spreading their poison and who’s eyes and ears is it filtering into such that they then develop feelings against the CD/trans etc communities.  This sort of poison can be insidious. That’s the bit that makes my blood boil…

Isabel x

[postquote quote=403889]

I’d say that is probably quite descriptive!?!?

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?