• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone. Late last year I won a Goshimer silicon breastplate, but I find I really hard to put it on, as its silicon vest for want of a better term. Any ideas on how to make it easier to slip into. Thank you in advance xx

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

maybe treating it like latex and using a good amount of non-sented baby talcum powder to help make it side over your skin may help .. just a thought

Dawn

Pumped
      Lady

I have a Roanyer, and yes it can be difficult to put on. I do my head first, then stretch it out with my one hand and stick the other hand/arm through, then the opposite for the other side. Then the back is all rolled up. I reach over my shoulder and give it a couple pulls up and out and it helps unroll it a bit. Then I reach across and try straighten under the arm on both sides and work my around to the back. I am flexible enough that when I get to a certain point I can reach my back from under and grasp the back of the breast plate  to pull it down and with the other hand pull the shoulder to the back. Oh, and use talcum poweder!

I wear mine almost daily and it does not get easier with practice! They are a pain to put on, but worth the struggle!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Pumped.
      Anonymous

Like Dawn said lots of talc powder or baby powder on the silicone form and on the part of body placing it on.  Use to own one then gave to a friend bought the over shoulder Athena Now with my HRT don’t use any Just natural B cup for now breast at times use pushup to make them look fuller.

Donna

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?