Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Misha Monroe
      Duchess

I’ve never been but after years of following the events over the years on social media, I’m going this year. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas – but who’s going?  Any veterans with some tips?

Trish White
      Baroness

Hey Misha,

A girlfriend of mine may be going to that one in Vegas and she is on CDH. Her name is Paulette Parfois.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’ll be there with my Mrs.

This will be my 2nd time, went last year.

Bring shoes that you can wear a while depending on the events.

Since this is a primarily trans centric event/crowd(but not exclusively), you don’t have to be in full femme mode all the time. It’s a “be YOU” atmosphere.

As a non-binary gal myself, I blur the lines quite often and I was VERY well accepted.

The other best advice, show and say hi at as many events as you can. You’d be amazed at the friends that you can make!

It’s a lovely sisterhood atmosphere.

With a dash of Sin City naughty thrown in for fun 😉

Hope to see you there!

XOXO

Rayna

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I’ve yet to attend Wildside and this year is probably no different.  Your point about it being more trans-centric and “be you” increases it’s appeal.  TBH I’m usually not in the mood for glamming up.

Thx Rayna.  Hope you’re doing well.

/EA

Rayna Carlian
          Duchess

Hi Emily!

One of the great things about the VWS event IS the trans support that is there. One of the organizers(Gina) is a support professional, a trans woman herself, that works with trans folk in LA. There are 2 sessions on the schedule(which I attended last year and endorse) that are group discussion support sessions led by Gina.

There’s a ton of party and mayhem attitude with the ladies of VWS, but it’s also ALL about supporting each other…

Let me know if you decide to attend.

There’s a “big sister/little sister” program with this group as well for new people to be guided.

There is also a Viva Wild Side Facebook page that is where all the details come through.

Hope that you’re well girl!! I’d love to see you!

XOXO

Rayna

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

we go to Vegas often, but I don’t usually attend events there… that could change…

Hi Misha,  All the others that responded have given good info.  I have been to one  Be-All,  two Diva Las Vegas’s and only part of one Wildside (only part because I also had business work to do in Vegas at the same time).    I will say that the Wildside group is more party and dance oriented while the Diva group is more dinner and event oriented.  The time I spent with the Wildside people was a lot of fun and everyone was very friendly and outgoing.  I made some great lasting friendships.  People wore lots of club and fun clothes.  I would suggest that you check out the YouTube Video,  Viva Wild-Side XVI (16) May 2022 by Porcha Marie Jones  as an example of what to expect during a Wildside Event.  It’s a fun time in a great city and a great way to meet new people.  I’m not planning to attend Wildside since I will be at Keystone this year and then later in August at the new Atlanta Comfort Conference.  I am planning on speaking at both of these Conferences and that will probably be enough eventing for me this year.  I hope that this helps and I expect that you will have a wonderful time.  Marg

Hi Misha unfortunately i can’t go, I’m in the UK and before i can go i need to renew my passport, on top of that my wife doesn’t know I’m a crossdresser so a double whammy, if i was single then that would be a different situation not only would i go i would also go to Keystone and all the other events around the world X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I went with April PP to the combined Wildside/Diva Las Vegas in October 2021 (met Marg Produe there fyi 🙂 and met Billie and Tina and Jas and many other CDH folks in person there also). It is a fun time-don’t stress out about getting to everything- pick and choose what you want to do. Be confident! Smile! Have fun! Vegas is very friendly and tolerant of most anything.
      Cyn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?