Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Do you girls still do more shopping online or get out more and do shopping at local stores.

Myself been going out more to malls and other local stores and buying clothes and such. Actually never really stopped. Just now more places are opening up and able to try on things.

Anonymous

Hi Donna I order everything online and pick up in store, I have worked all through pandemic and have no time to browse.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Do all my browsing and buying mostly on weekends when off from work.

Anonymous

Donna…

We were ” supposed” to totally open up on the 21 June…..but it’s now been delayed for another 4 weeks due to a third wave of covid…….it doesnt really stop me, but people in general are still not going into my little town in great numbers……..I love ANY type of shopping xx

Hi Donna I have been out shopping several times. I loved being out with our sisters just searching for discounts. I have been desperately avoiding the plus size woman’s section. It seems all the fun clothes are in the junior section. So the woman’s section x large is where I always ended up if I was going find something to fit. Thank goodness for the old reliable stretch and wide leg yoga pants. They saved the day. Forget about sandals it seemed like every thing i liked was in a size 8 or under . I was told i could always order on line. That was the same for the tops, I liked if I wanted something in my size i always had the option to order on line. I did get a little gift bag of sample eye care from Sephora when i signed up for a credit card. That was a tiny plus . The first day was a good day. I spent far too much money but I am worth it. The second time out was more for my wife and return some of the items I purchased the first day. I love shopping Its nice to be out with sweet smells of perfume and estrogen filled woman once again

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

totally agree so happy to see life coming back as we knew it before. Have also notice highways and other roads are lot more traffic coming and going.  Was great when almost had the road to self. Almost.  Felt like only one in area at times left on earth.

Anonymous
      Lady

Since I found that salespeople were more friendly that previous years and I could try on clothes before I buy them, I have done a lot more in store purchases. The stores were open all through the pandemic and they increased cleaning protocols. I felt safe the whole time.

Anonymous

As much as I dislike buying online, especially clothes, buying Women’s clothes in person was always a terrifying experience for me and I definitely didn’t try anything on anyways. Was always pretending to be buying something for my girlfriend. I’d usually do a big panic buy around Valentines Day or Christmas to support my internal story, lol. That or I had to have a sympathetic female friend to come with, which only happened once. I probably wasn’t fooling anyone but it was enough to get me through the task. Online shopping changed all of that. Now, if there was a local store doing a ‘mens’ night for crossdressers and I could go dressed already, possibly with someone, I’d be into that.

— Abbie 😘

Anonymous

Believe it or not use to be that way but sale is sale don’t matter to sales people. Most don’t ask if for self or someone else.  Remember going into a VS first time doing a fitting the girl was super polite. Saying many guys come in for selves. As for other clothes always have few male outfits mixed in with women’s clothes.

Now just when wanting to try things on will just get female clothes if wanting to try on.  Specially when shopping for skinny jeans or shorts.

Well Donna, I’d much rather go in person but have done some online as well. I prefer to try things on as I hate doing returns. I’ve shopped and tried on things while dressed and in drab.  Never once have I had a bad experience and all sales associates and always very helpful no matter how I dressed.

Ashley

K Swim
      Lady

I’ve done all my shopping online before and will continue to do so after.

Hello Donna, I agree with you, we should get out more to our local shops & buy things, support the high street stores. I have bought clothes online & still do, but I prefer to go to the shops. First it gets me out fully dressed as Helenmarie, which I like to do, & you can talk to the sales staff & other people around. It gives you more confidents in your CD & dealing with other people while CD, the more we girls go out fully dressed the more the public will except us. So get out there & enjoy youself. love, Helenmarie

I’ll probably to a mixture of online and in store, but the majority will still be online.  I find local store selections to be limited, but somewhere else in the country may have an item I am looking for online.

For example, I buy alot of women’s racing/training one piece swimsuits.  If I had to buy in person, the selection would be dismal and prices sky high.  But I’ve found some other stores in the country that have decent selection and better prices.

I shop at local stores plenty of choice bought calf length colored dress week ago fits well and feel femme

Charlotte

Anonymous
      Lady

I went shopping in-store today. My SO was not pleased that she could she my black bra through my Coral semi-sheer tank top and my white and black polka dot semi-sheer top. I got a white bra, another bra very close to coral. I also got a white top and two black tops.

I am pretty sure shopping for more clothes is not the point my SO was trying to make. It does accomplish three things. It helps the economy, my wardrobe and my SO concerns about visible bras.

The salesperson was very helpful. She helped adjust the bras and picked out some other bras that would work with the coral and white/black polka dot tops. The cashier also recommended some other plus size clothing stores to shop in.

Anonymous

congrats seems like knocked out several things at one store. Plus bet SO is happy that got a good bra for those sheer tops.

Anonymous
          Lady

She does not know that I bought more clothes yet. I thought I would not bring attention to it and just wear them. She actually does not know all the clothes I have even though they are in plain sight on my closet.

Went shopping with the wife dressed this past weekend (and ran into someone we knew, but I think I got away with it, still not sure), as well as a couple meals out, and we had a blast. I do like shopping in person, whether drag or drab, and I have tried stuff on (but only in drag). This weekend we were just looking at inexpensive jewelry for me, no need to try that on. Mostly more earrings.

I want to support brick and mortar stores to the exigent that I can, but I purchase more items on line due to lower prices.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Do the same too but many times find it cheaper online. Now there is certain things bought where seen it online and got price match at the store  too.

I’m curious where you’ve gotten a price match?

B

Anonymous

nothing to do with clothing more like electronics and small appliances Best buy number one

So my SO says to me today, “you’re buying a lot of stuff lately”. I hadn’t the heart to tell her I’ve been buying a lot of stuff all along.

Shopping til I dropping,
      Clara

Anonymous

another lock down I bet and wear mask so much for who survived first time. Soon real stores will be history. Say get out there and shop help the local businesses stay in business.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?