• Creator
    Topic
    Olivia Livin
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 1676

Minds in the gutter much girls? Those particular discussions are not for the general forums lol.

Forgive me sisters, for I have sinned. It has been over a month since my last full body shave. Its not for lack of want or the absence of support within this house, just simply a lack of proper opportunity. Since moving, my drive time has been extended to 2 hours each way to most of my job sites. So by the time I get home, sort out dinner and lunch for the next day, catch up with the “family”, and have a well deserved cocktail, it leaves little extra. I’ve even been working most weekends on smaller jobs in town too. While its easy to say make time, for those who are or have been self employed, you understand thats not always how it works. While I have been keeping up with clearing the chest and lower area, the rest was in full overgrowth mode. Having Scottish DNA means theres generally lots.

For whatever reason, I found it important this year that I get a Christmas dress, so my gf and I went shopping a couple of weeks ago and found what I was looking for. I’m going to be putting it on for the first time this weekend and theres no way in heck I was doing that without THE shave. I got off a bit early today, rushed home, and spent the time on it.

Gosh darn it, it feels so awesome.

The new year looks a bit less hectic workwise so hopefully I’ll be able to repent.

It’s a wonderful life!

Olivia

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1303

You are forgiven your sins as you have penanced by working hard to provide for your family – and your wardrobe!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Ashley
      Lady
      Registered On: May 25, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 258

Have you tried any shaving alternatives? I got an epilator a few weeks ago and used it for the first time. I stayed smooth for at least three weeks and I’m only now noticing some random hairs beginning to reappear. yeah it kinda hurts but the result are amazing… so great being able to stay smooth for weeks instead of days!

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Opal Dream
        Lady
        Registered On: March 24, 2021
        Topics: 1
        Replies: 104

You beat me to it recommending an epilator !

smooth skin for weeks and after the first couple of times , I found any discomfort I had using it , has now disappeared.

while they are fantastic for my legs, I still prefer to use a razor on my underarms and pubic area for the time being.

3 users thanked author for this post.
          Alison Anderson
          Duchess
          Registered On: October 15, 2018
          Topics: 15
          Replies: 891

In the style of a Tom (Tomasina?) Swiftee,

“I haven’t had a full body shave in years,” Alison waxed.

Michelle Brown
      Registered On: August 23, 2015
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 257

Jamie, Here in Arizona it is winter now ,so shave and nobody will know about it. Michelle.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 4210

Hi Olivia feel for you girl as back a few weeks ago with wife having surgerys and out of town doctors  i didnt get time to shave for a few weeks thought i was clogging the drain when it all came off  but feeling much better now all smooth he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Jamie Williams
      Lady
      Registered On: July 26, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 141

I feel your discomfort. I will be spending Christmas with my kids and my parents in Arizona. So wearing long pants all time would be silly. I haven’t shaved in about two months and I hate it. As soon as I get home, it all comes off. Smooth skin all over.

Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 49
      Replies: 1373

In penance you must drink the Bloody Mary’s… or was that something about making merry… at any rate to be forgiven (by your skin) you must follow your shave with a full body moisturizer, and knock back that fuzzy navel… or was it a GnT?…

Hiccup!

Bridgette

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.