Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I thought that I should make some introduction, even I don’t know if I am cd, I don’t like labels. I try to act and do what feels best, and its evolving allways. But I have had friendly messages here, and I feel that I don’t fit perfectly in any other forums too.

For me crossdressing started few years ago, I’ve had high heel fetish longer than I know. I got my wife few pumps to wear in bedroom. She don’t use very feminine clothes and can’t walk in heels (health issue) It was fun while it lasted, it’s very rare now.

I just wanted to try what heels feel like, I’ve always been jealous that women get to have so much more clothes and pretty stuff. I got heels from ebay, and hid them from wife. I tried to wear them but it was difficult. They were too small, and I didn’t know how walk with them. I couldn’t practice, so finally I told her. They were basically spice for our sex at start. I have high sex drive, and visual is important to me. Sadly this is not my wife’s deal.

I wanted that I have sex partner that fullfills my dreams, and I don’t want to cheat her, so I try to be the sexy one. That’s why I only dress at home, and my clothes are rather slutty.

Lately dressing has been less sexual, I just enjoy looks and feelings. I’m realistic about my looks, it’s all fake. I would be ugly woman, and look ridiculous. Paddings and layers make it not very practical.

Now I’m feeling blues, I feel that I’m cheating myself. I love my wife, but I feel that big part of life is missing. I don’t want be selfish, but is there something for me too. I’d like to go to kinky ball or similar, so I could dress and enjoy what it feels when not in home. Here public would be trouble, small villages in countryside, and it would affect my work too.  I have suggested that I’d like to go to little walk in other faraway town and earlier in covid situation no one would notice when one uses mask. She didn’t approve that.

I have tried to talk about this, but it’s hard.

This song is strongly related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF5bV6oWXJg

Hi Siri,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your journey and the discoveries made along the way.

Alice

Hi Siri nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here .. So girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading of the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journey down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. There is a wealth of knowledge here to tap into so girl tap away and have fun Siri get settled in relax and enjoy yourself again nice meeting you ..

Stephanie Bass

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and Welcome Siri, enjoy the forums and making friends here. Glad to see you have support.

Chrissy

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Siri,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?