• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I joined Crossdresser Heaven about 2 months ago, and discovered a family.

Although I have been crossdressing for nearly 50 years I am new to the idea of being a Crossdresser. I never acknowledged that on some level a part of me not only wanted to be a woman but was a woman.  Joining CDH provided the keys to unlock her.

Now I find myself in a kind of mental puberty. Facing new feelings and desires, considering possibilities that I never dreamed of. Trying to discover who I truly am and what it means for the rest of my life. Thankfully, I am not alone.

Who does a young girl turn to for guidance and advice?

When a girl feels a new and totally unexpected emotion, who is there to assure and comfort her. Why, her sisters, of course.

I have begun to regard the girls here as my sisters and the Ambassadors as my big sisters. In the short time, I’ve been here they have consoled me and counseled me extending love and understanding.  I look to them for advice and guidance. When I’m overwhelmed or confused, my sisters are here, ready to listen and to offer support and kindness. Isn’t that what sisters do?

I am thankful I found you, my CDH sisters. I’d be oh so lonely without you.

Love, Jillian

Jillian,

Thanx for writing such kind words.  I very much understand your sentiments.  I myself have only been a member for just less than a year, but the help that I have received in my own journey has been immeasurable.  I wish thee the best on your journey.  Remember that we are all here to support each other.

Mac

Anonymous

Jillian,

That’s a great post!  I’ve been so grateful for my CDH experience for the exact same reasons.

Thanks for expressing this so well.

Kim

Rose
      Lady

“Mental puberty” is really such a perfect phrase, Jillian. It’s quite an awakening!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?