Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

How often do you sit down to pee?

Anonymous

This is so easy to answer; 100% of the time.

As I have said before, waging your Willie after to shake the urine all over, is an unnecessarily unsanitary practice. Ever looked at any metal surrounding a urinal?

If you did you would see a Corrosive mess of what Uric acid does.

Just sit, take an opportunity to take a few minutes to relax, and wag Willie In the Porcelain oasis bowl.

At my age, 74, sometimes I feel a #2 coming on while urinating…helps to always be in position to successful!!

Dr.T.J.

As one wag put it, a long time ago: “No matter how much you shake and dance, the last few drops go down your pants.”

So we sit.

i sit down to pee most of the time, except when out in county have to pee at night go out by a tree and pee, i have a out house in county. its a summer trailer to get a way from city life. no running water in trailer, bring water to drink and cook and wash up.  but at home i sit and pee for i have to go number 2 soon.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I sit down to pee 100% when dressed in fem, 0% at work, 95% at home and about 25% when underdressed out of the house.             Sandy

At home, I sit to pee most of the time.

When I am out and about, standing.  I am anal about sitting on public toilets unless it is a #2, and that is when it is absolutely necessary.

I always sit when I need to take a piss/pee. On many occasions it may well be quicker to do it the way most men do but I enjoy the little time that I get sitting in glorious isolation, contemplating life…….

I sit to pee 100% of the time when at home. It’s too rare to be out completely dressed and have to pee, but when the situation arises, I will sit to pee 100% of the time. When at work, it’s 100% standing, a double shake and then a tuck into my panties so my pantyliner will catch any stray drips. I love these polls on the mundane and routine things we do on a daily basis.

Kay

Anonymous

only when en femme

i always sit to pee. public bathrooms especially

Hello, did a little search….
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/do-you-use-the-ladies-toilets-yes-or-no/
      Here was my answer….
      “This is a very simple yes.
      Would a guy use the girls bathroom, or a girl use a guys bathroom in a “normal” setting? No.
      So you, presenting as a female (real or not) should 100% use the bathroom labeled for said gender.
      With this being said, use your manners and be and act lady like.
      Here are some helpful hints:
      1. Sit to pee, would a girl face the bowl and aim for it? No, so sit you butt down!
      2. Act like you’re suppose to be there, because you are!
      3. Don’t peep or gawk…Creeper!
      4. If you are NOT alone, comment on their outfit, shoes, purse….Small talk.
      5. I always bring a tampon in my purse…it’s not for you silly! But the poor girl in need of a life saver! Be that wing-girl, she will NEVER forget you!
      6. Always, do a once over in the mirror. Wig, lipstick, overall look check. Check yourself out, it’s okay! Just a no judgement reset before you go back into the wild!
      Hope this helps you!
      -SR-”

Anonymous

Since prostate cancer I sit all the time and act like a woman

Hi Elisa,

I always sit to pee.

Alice

I am dressed about 90% of the time when I leave my house. I always sit when I am dressed…

Anonymous

Had you qualified that question by adding “in a public restroom”, I could have answered 100% – but I have only used a public facility once in my 50 or so outings as Bettylou.  At home, the answer would be ‘sometimes”.

“Never trust a fart” said by Morgan Freeman in a comedy movie. Public restroom sit down allows for  a chance to peruse your phone and relax. Stand up urinal still the quickest when pressed for time.

Anonymous

Pretty much all the time, unless there’s something practically stopping me – reminds me how femme I feel, and how I love to be a woman.

Every time, every day.  Doesn’t matter how big the hurry may seem to be.

PaulaF

I sit to pee 100% of the time, at home, work or out on the town, whether I’m dressed or not.

About 98% of the time even though I only underdress at this time (except maybe a blouse). It just feels right. I even sat to pee as a very young child. I was taught to pee standing up but I don’t like to, never have liked it.

Anonymous

Oh absolutely 100%,sit to pee always have done since I was a child even, much more hygienic.

Marianne
      Ambassador

Like many others I have sat down to pre since I was a young child (and already then a girl in secret). Now as my life is complicated by Parkinson’s, I would say that 99 percent of the times I have to sit down to be able to control the relaxation of the bladder. Occasionally that still won’t work and I start switching positions and might end up standing to pee if it makes things work out.

Obviously I never stand to pee when out dressed and using public restrooms.

Marianne

85 sit down un less in public and in drab

But of course, sitting is the only way to fly!

Sincerely,

Samantha Tully.     Giggles….  🙂

I am a closet and underdresser and that includes wearing my female undies these days for most of the day ,so therefore I sit when I have a pee as other ladies have said to stand facing the loo with your panties and pantyhose round the lower half of your legs looks and feels stupid .  Michelle  xx

With panties and stockings there is no other way you have to sit down lol love being fem

i try to sit all the time at home, work and out whether enfemme or drab.  However, if i feel the public facilities are not very clean i will use a urinal rather than hover (i just have not mastered this yet).  i sit because it just feels right and more natural and as others say avoids the chance that i miss and need to do clean up.  i feel like a girl all the time even in drab so i try to act like one it makes me feel better when i am faking the rest of my habits and mannerisms.

hugs,

suzette

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I don’t remember when I started to sit down, think I was very young, pre teen=pre CD, but it was because I didn’t like feeling the splashing against my legs. Only time I stand up is in public places with urinoar or outside in the wild.

/kt

Elisa,

I think the User Manual (UM) said to follow your women’s intuition (WI). If you are not receiving any directions via the WI reboot the system. Again follow manual’s instruction on rebooting the system.

Have a good day and Welcome to CDH!

Samantha

For me, it is a matter of what I am wearing. With a skirt, dress, or leggings, I will always sit down. It is just too hard otherwise. Wearing slacks or shorts, I will usually not sit down unless it is the rare occasion that I am presenting fully feminine.

kim dones
      Lady

all the time

Anonymous

HaHaaa For me it depends on the mode I’m in at the time. I have a little saying for myself as a Closet Girl I like to keep my MTF separate. “David stands to Piss. Davida squats to Pee” In my little world keeping my femme persona separate from my man- mode is vital (I wish it weren’t so but it is)

When en femme mode, always. In male almost never.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?