Tagged: 

Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Sisters!

this is exciting…

usually, as manager, I have the job of putting up forum posts about rules and people doing wrong stuff, and other yucky stuff. and I don’t let y’all respond, because I don’t want to keep defending the rules as they are, it just gets old…

anyway, this is a fun post!

we are going to have an essay contest. this is for non-staff members only. the prize will be a very nice one, I promise!

right now we are looking for topics for our contest… it’s not a poll, just a request for ideas.

so, submit your suggestions for a topic by Jan 15. the judges (who are so anonymous that they haven’t been chosen yet) will pick the topic, then there will be two weeks for submissions.

essays should be approximately 500 words. if you can’t convey an idea in 500 words, I’m going to fall asleep reading it…

so, right now, submit your topics, and next Saturday our anonymous judges (who will NOT be managers, by the way) will choose the topic for the contest…

I’m hoping by next week to announce what the prize will be… and it will be an EPIC prize! I promise!

BillieJay

Managing Ambassador

PS the managers reserve the right to remove suggestions and submissions should they be deemed inappropriate…

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by Emily Alt. Reason: tagged
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

oh, yeah… submit your ideas for topics here, in this forum posting…

as I said, the judges will choose the topic on Jan 15

Panty (and bra) lines

Anonymous

Best outing, dressed.

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

The evolution and growing acceptance of gender identity and expression over the past 30 years.

I’m just throwing out random thoughts that I’ve thought about writing about.

The evolution of your crossdressing. Stages of crossdressing. Your tips and tricks.

Anonymous
      Lady

How we came out to our SO or family and the results

Barb Wire
      Lady

How about, “To tuck or not to tuck? That is the compression.”

Sorry.. it just popped into my head! LOL!!

Hugs, Barb 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

How about purging, the fears causing it, and overcoming those fears

Letting your feminine side out 100% on a night out in company.  What would you wear? Where would you go? Who would you go with? How would you feel? How would others react?

Bianca ❤️

I have a afew ideas:

1. The highs and lows. I think many of us have gone through ups and downs and cycles in our dressing. Purge, purchase, repeat; fear, excitement, confidence, shame, resistance, longing, fear, etc. I think a topic that captures this aspect of dressing up could be fun, and helpful to many of us.

2. Perfect day en femme? What’s a fantasy day you’ve always wanted to achieve en femme? What would the day look like? What would you do, what outfits would you wear? Where would you go?

3. Funniest, best, worst moment dressed up?

Anonymous

Great topics Sarah, I love them. This would be fun.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

How to pick out the right wig for you

Picking the right shoes for your outfit

How you picked your style

Posing correctly for that perfect pic

Toodles

Finding your local posse.

Perceptions within the crossdress community: are you not serious enough?

The recreational crossdresser’s guide.

How to plan and attend the cross dressing conference of your dreams.

Peta Mari
      Lady

The 4 of us. Our Partner, Me, Myself, and I. Restoring and maintaining balance in our relationships.

50 shades of crossdressing. Who am I?

Crossdressing on a budget.

Anonymous
      Lady

What does acceptance look like to you

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

this is going to be so much fun to watch…

just call me “spoon”, I like stirring the pot sometimes!

Crossdresser Heaven and Me.

Finding my style, is it important?

The Talk

To Pass or Not to Pass That is the Question?

Anonymous

Echoing Stephanie,

Just like the famous Monty Python and the Holy Grail scene where John Cleese asked “What have the romans ever done for us?” and got inundated with uplifting answers.

“What has cdh ever done for me / us?”

Marti xxx

The General perception of Crossdressing (MTF) today and what can be done to bring us to the reality of acceptance by the general public worldwide. What would that change for you personally? Do you think that would  end the misconception of Crossdressers being dirty or Gay?  Although it has gotten better in the last decade or two and I’m sure there are other genders that experience some discrimination or stigma,  it seems like we are the last ones who have yet to receive acceptance as a group or gender by the world. These are my thoughts looking at the fact that so many Crossdressers still have to keep their true selves hidden as to keep from harm or personal loss in one manner or another, even from their own loved ones.

Coral Wentworth 

The Front Door

Anonymous

Is God really ok with this?

Anonymous

Heidi, I am a Christian person and I love this topic.. Good Job.

Where does the crossdresser/transvestite fit? Not TG, not gay, not on any journeys to becoming female. Where do we fit?

Permanent/semipermanent/long lasting changes made to enhance the CD experience…. Ear piecing, hair removal, hair style, evebrow shaping, salon nails etc.

The Crossdressing rollercoaster. The highs and lows of being a crossdresser.

The little things that make you smile…. The feeling of pulling on tights.Slipping into a well fitting pair of heels. Lipstick stains on cups, underdressing (you know, but no one else does). When your pillow smells of your perfume. etc etc

The closet. is the door firmly shut? Is it ajar? Does it open widely, but still get closed. Have you kicked it open and broke it off the hinges?

Imannn
      Baroness

1.Learning one of the most vital contributing factors towards your relationships: acceptance

2. Exploring the highs and lows of coming out

3. Understanding your place in a CD life (i wouldn’t say ‘learning’ because theres nothing to actually learn because your place in their life has not changed to them [ie. The CD] , as a partner, however, its very important to actively *understand* this and understand that as much as you might view them differently, they are still the person you fell in love with)

I love the other topics provided, I am a partner of a CD (who very recently came out to me) and personally I just felt like these topics would be helpful to SO of CD.

Kimmie
      Lady

Knowing that you can never pass, are there any circumstances in which you could ever feel comfortable being fully dressed, but presenting as a male? In a perfect world, would you be willing to go to such a place and interact with others in the same boat?

Mona
      Duchess

My suggestion for a topic is “Coming Out” Just that alone without any further descriptors or guidance to allow for a broad range of responses.

This may have already been suggested but I have not yet read all of  the prior posts.

Anonymous

I love this topic….thanks Mona

Anonymous

Curious, so has a topic been selected yet?

thanks, Lenora

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

No, the judges haven’t yet selected the topic

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Aw shucks, ma’am. I missed the deadline.

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

The judges are still deciding the topic.
        I thought we’d be well into submitting essays by now.

Anonymous
      Lady

Not the grammar police by any measure but basic grammar makes posts easier to read and more interesting. Its little things like paragraphs instead of one huge run on body of words and using periods to end a sentence. Oh and be sure to thank others, thanks are free.

Sorry to get off topic, back to your program now

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?