Viewing 51 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rachel Hayes
      Lady
      Registered On: January 20, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 12

I more or less stopped standing to pee when I lost most of my eyesight 7 years ago.

Of course, this meant when I started dressing that sitting down to pee was natural and it was just what to do with my skirt or dress I had to learn.

At home, I 100% sit to pee whether dressed or not.  Public restrooms, I 100% stand to pee since I’m not sure I could bring myself to sit on one of those seats.  I’ve not been out dressed yet (still some way off that) so only had experience of mens rooms.

Love Rach

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Lee Ann Rakers
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 528

I love to pee as a woman.

ANYTHING that reminds me how much a woman I want to be, how much a woman I already am, I WILL do.

Love and kisses,

Lee Ann

Amanda Milano
      Lady
      Registered On: January 19, 2021
      Replies: 3

Whenever I’m dressed and use the women’s restroom.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Patti James
      Baroness
      Registered On: January 5, 2021
      Replies: 32

I sit to pee unless I’m outside working around the farm

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 226

Hi Robinette…

Depends on the situation… En Femme, definitely, drab… 95% sitting and have done so since I was a teenager.
      On a lighter note… My first evening in France, I stopped at a motorway rest stop for gas and a pee. On entering the mens room the first thing I noticed was a cleaning woman at work… the second another woman using the urinal standing!!! At first I was taken aback but then pragmaticism took over and I did my business as I should and walked out feeling a little culture shock but otherwise undamaged!
      On the ski slopes there are often toilets that one skis into, unzipps, goes and skis out the other side!

What a wizz xx Polly

Penny Diamond
      Lady
      Registered On: November 24, 2015
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 21

I’d like to say that I sit to pee 100% when I’m enfemme, but a few times, I have been out and the toilets in the ladies room have been pretty awful really, so I stood! lol

Mindy Mills
      Lady
      Registered On: January 8, 2021
      Replies: 39

I live out in the sticks, when I’m home I spend a lot of time outside doing something in the barn out in the field on the tractor or working with the animals so I pee outside standing up. I will sit down when I’m fully dressed because I’m usually indoors but I have been outside pulling skirt up, front of panties down to pee standing up.  Or pulling the crotch of a one piece bathing suit to the side to per standing up outdoors.

Jeannie Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 149

I sit to pee as often as possible. If I ever get out dressed I do not want to stand out of habit. Jeannie😇

Cindy Rush
      Lady
      Registered On: June 12, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 63

Your numbers are about what mine are. Its just easier to sit and pee.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 97

If I’m out in the woods, I’m standing. If I’m at a sports event, I stand unless I have to #2. If I’m at a store in drab, same as the sports event. Otherwise it’s all sitting.

Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 42
      Replies: 1276

Hello, did a little search….
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/do-you-use-the-ladies-toilets-yes-or-no/
      Here was my answer….
      “This is a very simple yes.
      Would a guy use the girls bathroom, or a girl use a guys bathroom in a “normal” setting? No.
      So you, presenting as a female (real or not) should 100% use the bathroom labeled for said gender.
      With this being said, use your manners and be and act lady like.
      Here are some helpful hints:
      1. Sit to pee, would a girl face the bowl and aim for it? No, so sit you butt down!
      2. Act like you’re suppose to be there, because you are!
      3. Don’t peep or gawk…Creeper!
      4. If you are NOT alone, comment on their outfit, shoes, purse….Small talk.
      5. I always bring a tampon in my purse…it’s not for you silly! But the poor girl in need of a life saver! Be that wing-girl, she will NEVER forget you!
      6. Always, do a once over in the mirror. Wig, lipstick, overall look check. Check yourself out, it’s okay! Just a no judgement reset before you go back into the wild!
      Hope this helps you!
      -SR-”

helenmarie
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2018
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 129

Hello Robinette,                      When at home, it is 100% sitting down. When out [ I underdress all the time now ] & I really have to go, I use the cubical in the mens room & sit above the pan [hygenie first].

love,  Helenmarie

Roxanne Korgi
      Lady
      Registered On: December 20, 2020
      Replies: 52

Hi Gurlz
      I don’t go out en-femme so no… but if I did, it would be “hover” and pee so my feet are facing out… as hygiene is a big factor!! At home it is 100%.

Sitting also avoids the sprinkle if you tinkle issue that gets my SO really peeved…

Roxie.

Jannie Murry
      Lady
      Registered On: October 15, 2019
      Replies: 114

When using a ladies room you learn quickly that your feet are pointed out when you are in a stall. From then on it becomes the only way to use the toilet. I couldn’t imagine not sitting down anymore when I have to use the bathroom. Its the natural thing to do. So my answer is 100 % of the time

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Rachel McFadden
      Lady
      Registered On: November 13, 2020
      Replies: 60

I’ve always liked to sit, whether I’m in drab or en femme. I’ve done so since I was a young child, I think to feel more like a girl but honestly, I’ve been doing it so long I don’t really remember the reason.

The one thing I do remember is that around the age of 6-7, my parents discovered that I sat and spent ages lecturing me on how, “little boys stand”, at one point they somewhat ‘threatened me’ with the question, “Would like us to call you <feminine version of my male name>?” Even at that young age, I recall being vaguely excited by that idea although I don’t think I had the courage at the time to say, “Actually, yes I really would prefer it.”

Rachel xx

Jenny Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 124

So I almost always sit to pee, I may not if the toilets are occupied at work or in public and the urinals are open, but it is actually recommended for me to sit down. It is a health condition and I won’t go into it as its of the bathroom in nature and as a result, not for pleasant public talk, but now I have an excuse funnily enough for when I sit to pee, haha.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Rami Love
      Lady
      Registered On: November 30, 2018
      Replies: 84

98 percent seated, unless I am in public and have to use one of those disgusting public facility. I suppose if I must I will do it standing only to avoid wetting myself.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Simone C
      Lady
      Registered On: January 23, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 135

Girls,

Dressed always sitting, drab I stand.

A friend married a German girl and she put it into their pre-nuptial that he had to sit to pee (sitzpinkeln). I thought the notary public would throw it out, turns out not to be unusual in Germany!

S

Genevïéve
        Lady
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Topics: 13
        Replies: 563

Did not know this… Good for them… Standing to pee is disgusting…

Gen… 💋

Cindy Lou
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 18, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 433

I sit to pee now as well, and my wife just loves it.

Carri
      Lady
      Registered On: September 2, 2018
      Replies: 30

Because some idiot doctor didn’t fix a congenital birth defect 39 years ago, standing up is really hard for me, I know that eventually I will need surgery to correct it and I’m weighing that against zero depth GRS, GRS is a one time surgery with 1 revision sometimes, and the other surgery requires 6-8 different procedures to make it functionally correct plus healing time between those surgeries so about 10 years just so I can pee standing up. Um yeah…

I can squat and that empties the bladder in seconds because the muscles are relaxed, the same way with how one empties the large intestine, squatting vs sitting the muscles are relaxed and you are not straining to go. Its worth looking it up on google.

Some women can stand up to pee with practice but the method of aiming is problematic, but it can also be extremely messy, its just easier to sit down go and get on with business. Sitting vs standing is not universally gender specific.  Men with prostate problems are better off sitting, only thing I have noticed in public restrooms is the mens room they pee all over everything, the seat, the floor, outside of the toilet, the walls, TP holder. Womens room isn’t the best either, but they aren’t likely to pee on everything, mainly the floor and seat.

Sandy Jayson
        Duchess
        Registered On: September 29, 2019
        Topics: 16
        Replies: 348

While it is true that usually the ladies room is cleaner than the mens, it is not always true.  I will NEVER forget the one case when I was in charge of the overnight cleaning crew at a well known discount store.  When I came into work one night all the employees were smiling at me and shaking their heads.  It seems sometime during the day some lady had used one stall in the ladies room and decided the seat was not clean enough and didn’t put her seat on the seat from where she had a gasseous eruption.  When I got to work there was s**t half way up the walls of the stall.  I am pretty sure this happened a few hours earlier because the s**t was nearly dried on there.  It took almost 20 min for me to get over my gag reflex and the another hour and a half to finish cleaning it up.  I did the job and got it cleaned up.

sandy

Sa•man•tha
          Managing Ambassador
          Registered On: January 21, 2018
          Topics: 395
          Replies: 1632

Haha, so true Sandy… although the women’s is often more nicely appointed, sometimes even including a couch & cheap but attractive wall decor, I’ve also been in a couple women’s rooms that were every bit as nasty as any men’s room, yilch! 😳

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 1714

It depends on my attire – which has recently changed dramatically. When wearing a skirt or dress and/or tights, sitting is necessary. And for the past few weeks, I’m almost always wearing tights and a skirt or dress, with Dressing full-time as my goal.
      So I pee like a lady.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 18

Dressed 100% of the time, unless it’s a porta potti or something similar. If dressed as a male around 70% of the time, depending on the type of bathroom.

Desi
      Princess
      Registered On: January 1, 2021
      Replies: 21

home i sit but i do both. I like sitting more unless im in a rush.

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 864

Sit 100%, can’t stand the splash back you get standing.

Rachel Williams
        Lady
        Registered On: June 16, 2019
        Replies: 190

I’m in total agreement.  That, and it’s more ladylike to sit and pee, even in drab.

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 118
        Replies: 1375

Pressure hose?  You can clean  the moss off the drive.

Kimmie
      Lady
      Registered On: September 27, 2016
      Replies: 217

Pretty much all the time, unless the restroom is kind of sleepy or I REALLY have to go and the urinals are all that are free.

Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 311

Most of the time I do sit to pee.  At home, even in drab mode, 99% of the time.

In public, stand only.  I am anal about sitting on public toilets unless it is #2.

Kimberly Bee
      Lady
      Registered On: August 11, 2020
      Replies: 33

99% of the time I sit to pee, I have done for many years now, I only stand if I have to use the urinal or the seat has been left dirty although I always carry wipes with me.

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 118
      Replies: 1375

If I sat to pee when walking 2poos my airse would be in the mud or leaves. No thank you. I adopt a ladylike squat, ensuring my panties are held out of the way.  No dribbling for me!

Stand up to pee in a skirt or dress?  NO way…. hosing myself down would be horrible! … and too manly.

Always sitting at home or in a proper WC though.  Missing the pan when pissed (drunk ) is not a good idea.

Mary Jane
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 91

We have a compost toilet on our farm. 20 litre bucket, and saw dust to cover waste.Our rule (for the boys) when you gotta pee, find a tree.

Nothing beats walking around in the nick (as sometimes happens for a nocturnal visit) , or wearing a skirt, or dress with no panties, and just doing wee while standing.

I rarely go out in public fully dressed. But when I have, I have sat to pee.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 71
      Replies: 723

Started this “full time” earlier this year  and now dont do anything else, no matter how I’m dressed.

Even when wearing shorts in an Aussie summer. Winter was essential as I wear heavy duty tights 24/7 and they just HAVE to come down..

Also 1/. less chance of “overflow” when I sit and  2/. Some of my panties are a “marginal fit” in the crutch. Sitting allows me to adjust them properly to prevent any “fallout”

Beth
      Lady
      Registered On: May 6, 2020
      Replies: 79

Last couple months and going forward, pee sitting down. I do not go out in public because of Covid, and I work at home. Once I begin going in public again, it will depend on how I’m dressed as to which rr I use. Not sitting down in the men’s room.

Ginny Virginia
      Lady
      Registered On: December 22, 2020
      Replies: 144

I do this all the time, whether dressed or not. Just a habit, I guess!

hugs,

Ginny

Abby M
      Lady
      Registered On: October 7, 2020
      Replies: 99

Honestly I usually sit to pee because I’m usually on my feet for eight hours or more a day. Also I usually read or check stuff on my phone and it’s easier to do. I hardly ever stand up to pee except if I had to in an emergency pee outside or use a urinal. Never thought about it like that though. Wonder if I’ve been doing it subconsciously now.

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 820

This girl sits, every time it is possible to choose, whether drab or dressy.  Unless it is an urgent situation, my first look at a ‘men’s’ room when I open the door will determine if I even use those facilities when in drab.  More and more establishments are adding a ‘family’ restroom option, and I will use those if available.  If I am out in my normal ladies attire, then the ladies room.

Look down at your shoes the next time you stand to go, outside in the woods, at the urinal, or the commode, and you will see ‘splash’ on your shoes.  Then, just think about standing while holding up your skirt, pulling down your panties and pantyhose and then taking relief.

PaulaF

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 546

I sit except at work, too much with coveralls, jeans, etc.
      Regi.

Genevïéve
        Lady

Too much work Regi… tell me about it hon….

I work in a cold automotive shop. To have a pee… off comes my winter coat (sometimes), off comes my heated hoodie, off comes my work shirt (button-down), slide the suspenders off… down come the jeans and panties… then start to sit while the water-works begin even before touchdown on the toilet seat… At times, narrowly missing a very wet mess in my beloved panties. Being older, I don’t have as much bladder control as I use to…

A few minutes later and a quick wipe, I have to get redressed…… Panties up, tuck in the ‘unwanted’, jeans up, tuck in the tshirt, suspenders up and untwisted…. workshirt on and buttoned up. Wash hands…. heated hoodie on… sometimes searching forever for the second arm hole… zipper up heated hoodie and throw on winter coat (if wearing at the time)…. Take a peek in mirror to see if all is assembled correctly….

Almost completely undressed and then redressed just to have a pee…… now that is dedication.

Gen… 💋

Regine Rich
          Princess
          Topics: 20
          Replies: 546

Lol, it certainly is Gen, My situation is a little different, Im mobile, so Im usually out in a parking lot, or the side of a highway, so porta-potties or truck stops, Im only in the office maybe an hour a day.
          Just doesnt work for me:-)
          Regi.

Serena Stevens
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 30, 2020
      Replies: 69

Drab or dreamy, I sit to pee. What gurl doesn’t?  💋💄

Andrea Hopkins
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2020
      Replies: 59

All the time to sit, grew up in a female run household so if you missed while standing up you would hear about in short order.

Liz Craig
      Lady
      Registered On: December 29, 2020
      Replies: 29

I do dressed as Liz Michelle,act ladylike in the women’s restroom

Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Replies: 234

Always dressed, usually at other times. I have for many years. I think it started when I started going in the middle of the night often so I could avoid turning on the lights.

Bridgette vS

Elizabeth Jenkins
      Lady
      Registered On: March 28, 2019
      Replies: 31

After a lifetime of standing I thought getting used to  sitting down to pee would take another lifetime but, much to my wife’s amusement, I easily got into the habit within only a few weeks.

Elizabeth

Genevïéve
      Lady

99.9 % of the time I sit to pee… have done for many years. Feels more natural to me… it’s also much more sanitary to pee sitting down. Always give a bit of a wipe…

Gen… 💋

Genevïéve
        Lady

Edit:

Also… quite often when I did STP, I would get light headded… very odd huh. This, possibly, is the reason I started to pee sitting down.

Gen… ❤

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 186

I always sit to pee I refer to it as getting in practice.

Sandy Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Replies: 348

When I am dressed I sit to pee 99% of the time, it would be 100% if I were not if fem while sleeping and once in awhile don’t bother in the middle of the night.  When under dressed at home also 99% of the time.  When under dressed out of the home almost never.  While dressed in fem out 100%  of the time.  Sometimes I wonder though because I have better bladder emptying standing up.   Sitting down to pee makes me feel more feminine.

Sandy

Shreya Shah
      Lady
      Registered On: April 23, 2020
      Replies: 184

It depends on many things like situation or what I’m wearing. If I’m wearing a saree I’ve to sit and take me Saree upwards there is no other way to pee while wearing a Saree. If I’m in male attire and I’m using public restroom then I’ve to stand.

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Replies: 310

Hi Robinette, pretty much the same for me as everyone else who has replied.  Pretty much all the time en femme, and quite often when in drab (but I’m never 100% in drab – being retired with a spouse who knows I’m a CD is wonderful).  Drab happens when we get together with our kids/grandkids.  And even then, sitting to pee has become almost natural.   Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Diana W
      Lady
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Replies: 244

The only time I stand to pee is if I’m about to go out and I’m already dressed drab and it’s quicker to just pee the male way.  Otherwise I always sit to pee no matter how I’m dressed.

Rachel Cox
      Lady
      Registered On: March 25, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 40

I always sit to pee when dressed, it’s so much easier. And of course you have to when using a ladies restroom. I did so twice last night at the mall.

Jennifer Lynn
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 128

I have been peeing sitting down for over 30 years. I can’t remember when or where the last time I peed standing up. It would be a dead giveaway if I were to pee standing up in the womens restroom.

Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 37
      Replies: 803

There was an old army phrase Don’t stand if you can sit that comes to mind.   I would say I sit about 95% of the time, just makes sense to sit down when you can.  I’ve always been like that, one of my first femme traits I guess 😅.   The other 5% would be when I’m out and about with no washroom in sight!

Stevie

Paula M
      Lady
      Registered On: November 26, 2017
      Replies: 9

I agree it depends where I am, I’m also not a fan of public restrooms.

But when I’m in girl mode at home most of the time, but not when I’m in boy mode.

Riley McCort
      Lady
      Registered On: September 10, 2020
      Replies: 46

I have for many years 100% of the time. I have a messed up vertebrae in my lower back. Doesnt stop me from doing anything but sitting to pee it stretches my back and makes it easier to pee.

Juliet Blisston
      Lady
      Registered On: June 5, 2020
      Replies: 20

When dressed I sit 100% of the time when not it’s about 5 – 10% of the time just depends on my mood.

Padgette Parker
        Duchess
        Registered On: December 12, 2020
        Replies: 6

When dressed 100% in boy mode not so much

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 51 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account