- December 30, 2020 at 9:13 am #425069Robinette RobbynsParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
Just wondering when how many of you sit to pee. For me when dressed it’s 100% of the time and about 60% – 70% when not dressed but probably still wearing panties. Depends on where you are I guess, don’t care for most of the public restrooms.
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 21, 2021 at 2:38 am #436165Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
I more or less stopped standing to pee when I lost most of my eyesight 7 years ago.
Of course, this meant when I started dressing that sitting down to pee was natural and it was just what to do with my skirt or dress I had to learn.
At home, I 100% sit to pee whether dressed or not. Public restrooms, I 100% stand to pee since I’m not sure I could bring myself to sit on one of those seats. I’ve not been out dressed yet (still some way off that) so only had experience of mens rooms.
- January 21, 2021 at 2:31 am #436163Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 528Has thanked: 815 timesBeen thanked: 1721 times
- January 21, 2021 at 12:09 am #436145
- January 20, 2021 at 6:37 pm #436091
- January 19, 2021 at 11:48 pm #435718Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 226Has thanked: 250 timesBeen thanked: 578 times
Depends on the situation… En Femme, definitely, drab… 95% sitting and have done so since I was a teenager.
On a lighter note… My first evening in France, I stopped at a motorway rest stop for gas and a pee. On entering the mens room the first thing I noticed was a cleaning woman at work… the second another woman using the urinal standing!!! At first I was taken aback but then pragmaticism took over and I did my business as I should and walked out feeling a little culture shock but otherwise undamaged!
On the ski slopes there are often toilets that one skis into, unzipps, goes and skis out the other side!
What a wizz xx Polly
- January 19, 2021 at 2:39 pm #435586Penny DiamondLadyRegistered On: November 24, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 21Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
- January 19, 2021 at 1:37 pm #435565Mindy MillsLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 216 times
I live out in the sticks, when I’m home I spend a lot of time outside doing something in the barn out in the field on the tractor or working with the animals so I pee outside standing up. I will sit down when I’m fully dressed because I’m usually indoors but I have been outside pulling skirt up, front of panties down to pee standing up. Or pulling the crotch of a one piece bathing suit to the side to per standing up outdoors.
- January 19, 2021 at 1:22 pm #435559Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 149Has thanked: 422 timesBeen thanked: 568 times
- January 19, 2021 at 12:40 pm #435545
- January 8, 2021 at 7:43 am #429321AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 291 times
- January 4, 2021 at 1:02 pm #427367Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1276Has thanked: 3567 timesBeen thanked: 2744 times
Hello, did a little search….
Here was my answer….
“This is a very simple yes.
Would a guy use the girls bathroom, or a girl use a guys bathroom in a “normal” setting? No.
So you, presenting as a female (real or not) should 100% use the bathroom labeled for said gender.
With this being said, use your manners and be and act lady like.
Here are some helpful hints:
1. Sit to pee, would a girl face the bowl and aim for it? No, so sit you butt down!
2. Act like you’re suppose to be there, because you are!
3. Don’t peep or gawk…Creeper!
4. If you are NOT alone, comment on their outfit, shoes, purse….Small talk.
5. I always bring a tampon in my purse…it’s not for you silly! But the poor girl in need of a life saver! Be that wing-girl, she will NEVER forget you!
6. Always, do a once over in the mirror. Wig, lipstick, overall look check. Check yourself out, it’s okay! Just a no judgement reset before you go back into the wild!
Hope this helps you!
- January 4, 2021 at 8:17 am #427259helenmarieLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 129Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 327 times
- January 3, 2021 at 1:38 pm #426931Roxanne KorgiLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 52Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 218 times
I don’t go out en-femme so no… but if I did, it would be “hover” and pee so my feet are facing out… as hygiene is a big factor!! At home it is 100%.
Sitting also avoids the sprinkle if you tinkle issue that gets my SO really peeved…
- January 3, 2021 at 1:11 pm #426922Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 114Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 530 times
When using a ladies room you learn quickly that your feet are pointed out when you are in a stall. From then on it becomes the only way to use the toilet. I couldn’t imagine not sitting down anymore when I have to use the bathroom. Its the natural thing to do. So my answer is 100 % of the time
- January 3, 2021 at 11:36 am #426881Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 372 times
I’ve always liked to sit, whether I’m in drab or en femme. I’ve done so since I was a young child, I think to feel more like a girl but honestly, I’ve been doing it so long I don’t really remember the reason.
The one thing I do remember is that around the age of 6-7, my parents discovered that I sat and spent ages lecturing me on how, “little boys stand”, at one point they somewhat ‘threatened me’ with the question, “Would like us to call you <feminine version of my male name>?” Even at that young age, I recall being vaguely excited by that idea although I don’t think I had the courage at the time to say, “Actually, yes I really would prefer it.”
- January 3, 2021 at 8:26 am #426799Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 124Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 457 times
So I almost always sit to pee, I may not if the toilets are occupied at work or in public and the urinals are open, but it is actually recommended for me to sit down. It is a health condition and I won’t go into it as its of the bathroom in nature and as a result, not for pleasant public talk, but now I have an excuse funnily enough for when I sit to pee, haha.
- January 3, 2021 at 7:54 am #426781Rami LoveLadyRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 84Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 233 times
- January 3, 2021 at 7:19 am #426752Simone CLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 135Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 469 times
Dressed always sitting, drab I stand.
A friend married a German girl and she put it into their pre-nuptial that he had to sit to pee (sitzpinkeln). I thought the notary public would throw it out, turns out not to be unusual in Germany!
- January 3, 2021 at 5:32 pm #427038
- January 3, 2021 at 4:40 am #426714Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 433Has thanked: 1840 timesBeen thanked: 1999 times
- January 2, 2021 at 11:09 pm #426654CarriLadyRegistered On: September 2, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 30Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
Because some idiot doctor didn’t fix a congenital birth defect 39 years ago, standing up is really hard for me, I know that eventually I will need surgery to correct it and I’m weighing that against zero depth GRS, GRS is a one time surgery with 1 revision sometimes, and the other surgery requires 6-8 different procedures to make it functionally correct plus healing time between those surgeries so about 10 years just so I can pee standing up. Um yeah…
I can squat and that empties the bladder in seconds because the muscles are relaxed, the same way with how one empties the large intestine, squatting vs sitting the muscles are relaxed and you are not straining to go. Its worth looking it up on google.
Some women can stand up to pee with practice but the method of aiming is problematic, but it can also be extremely messy, its just easier to sit down go and get on with business. Sitting vs standing is not universally gender specific. Men with prostate problems are better off sitting, only thing I have noticed in public restrooms is the mens room they pee all over everything, the seat, the floor, outside of the toilet, the walls, TP holder. Womens room isn’t the best either, but they aren’t likely to pee on everything, mainly the floor and seat.
- January 3, 2021 at 11:48 am #426885Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 348Has thanked: 753 timesBeen thanked: 1535 times
While it is true that usually the ladies room is cleaner than the mens, it is not always true. I will NEVER forget the one case when I was in charge of the overnight cleaning crew at a well known discount store. When I came into work one night all the employees were smiling at me and shaking their heads. It seems sometime during the day some lady had used one stall in the ladies room and decided the seat was not clean enough and didn’t put her seat on the seat from where she had a gasseous eruption. When I got to work there was s**t half way up the walls of the stall. I am pretty sure this happened a few hours earlier because the s**t was nearly dried on there. It took almost 20 min for me to get over my gag reflex and the another hour and a half to finish cleaning it up. I did the job and got it cleaned up.
- January 3, 2021 at 5:43 pm #427042Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 395Replies: 1632Has thanked: 7235 timesBeen thanked: 6231 times
Haha, so true Sandy… although the women’s is often more nicely appointed, sometimes even including a couch & cheap but attractive wall decor, I’ve also been in a couple women’s rooms that were every bit as nasty as any men’s room, yilch! 😳
- January 2, 2021 at 9:34 pm #426640Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1714Has thanked: 3046 timesBeen thanked: 5753 times
It depends on my attire – which has recently changed dramatically. When wearing a skirt or dress and/or tights, sitting is necessary. And for the past few weeks, I’m almost always wearing tights and a skirt or dress, with Dressing full-time as my goal.
So I pee like a lady.
- January 2, 2021 at 8:53 pm #426627AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
- January 2, 2021 at 7:56 pm #426587DesiPrincessRegistered On: January 1, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
- January 2, 2021 at 1:14 pm #426408Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 864Has thanked: 6749 timesBeen thanked: 3285 times
- December 31, 2020 at 8:03 am #425468KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 217Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 862 times
- December 31, 2020 at 6:07 am #425404Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 311Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 1213 times
- December 31, 2020 at 5:21 am #425393Kimberly BeeLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 369 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
- December 31, 2020 at 4:15 am #425377stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1375Has thanked: 2043 timesBeen thanked: 5950 times
If I sat to pee when walking 2poos my airse would be in the mud or leaves. No thank you. I adopt a ladylike squat, ensuring my panties are held out of the way. No dribbling for me!
Stand up to pee in a skirt or dress? NO way…. hosing myself down would be horrible! … and too manly.
Always sitting at home or in a proper WC though. Missing the pan when pissed (drunk ) is not a good idea.
- December 31, 2020 at 2:38 am #425358Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 91Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 541 times
We have a compost toilet on our farm. 20 litre bucket, and saw dust to cover waste.Our rule (for the boys) when you gotta pee, find a tree.
Nothing beats walking around in the nick (as sometimes happens for a nocturnal visit) , or wearing a skirt, or dress with no panties, and just doing wee while standing.
I rarely go out in public fully dressed. But when I have, I have sat to pee.
- December 30, 2020 at 10:15 pm #425335Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 71Replies: 723Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2334 times
Started this “full time” earlier this year and now dont do anything else, no matter how I’m dressed.
Even when wearing shorts in an Aussie summer. Winter was essential as I wear heavy duty tights 24/7 and they just HAVE to come down..
Also 1/. less chance of “overflow” when I sit and 2/. Some of my panties are a “marginal fit” in the crutch. Sitting allows me to adjust them properly to prevent any “fallout”
- December 30, 2020 at 8:51 pm #425310BethLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 79Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
Last couple months and going forward, pee sitting down. I do not go out in public because of Covid, and I work at home. Once I begin going in public again, it will depend on how I’m dressed as to which rr I use. Not sitting down in the men’s room.
- December 30, 2020 at 8:15 pm #425307Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 144Has thanked: 574 timesBeen thanked: 527 times
- December 30, 2020 at 7:01 pm #425290Abby MLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 99Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
Honestly I usually sit to pee because I’m usually on my feet for eight hours or more a day. Also I usually read or check stuff on my phone and it’s easier to do. I hardly ever stand up to pee except if I had to in an emergency pee outside or use a urinal. Never thought about it like that though. Wonder if I’ve been doing it subconsciously now.
- December 30, 2020 at 6:49 pm #425286Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 820Has thanked: 6447 timesBeen thanked: 3189 times
This girl sits, every time it is possible to choose, whether drab or dressy. Unless it is an urgent situation, my first look at a ‘men’s’ room when I open the door will determine if I even use those facilities when in drab. More and more establishments are adding a ‘family’ restroom option, and I will use those if available. If I am out in my normal ladies attire, then the ladies room.
Look down at your shoes the next time you stand to go, outside in the woods, at the urinal, or the commode, and you will see ‘splash’ on your shoes. Then, just think about standing while holding up your skirt, pulling down your panties and pantyhose and then taking relief.
- December 30, 2020 at 5:10 pm #425259Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 546Has thanked: 5790 timesBeen thanked: 2363 times
- December 30, 2020 at 7:06 pm #425291GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 563Has thanked: 5312 timesBeen thanked: 2361 times
Too much work Regi… tell me about it hon….
I work in a cold automotive shop. To have a pee… off comes my winter coat (sometimes), off comes my heated hoodie, off comes my work shirt (button-down), slide the suspenders off… down come the jeans and panties… then start to sit while the water-works begin even before touchdown on the toilet seat… At times, narrowly missing a very wet mess in my beloved panties. Being older, I don’t have as much bladder control as I use to…
A few minutes later and a quick wipe, I have to get redressed…… Panties up, tuck in the ‘unwanted’, jeans up, tuck in the tshirt, suspenders up and untwisted…. workshirt on and buttoned up. Wash hands…. heated hoodie on… sometimes searching forever for the second arm hole… zipper up heated hoodie and throw on winter coat (if wearing at the time)…. Take a peek in mirror to see if all is assembled correctly….
Almost completely undressed and then redressed just to have a pee…… now that is dedication.
- December 30, 2020 at 4:07 pm #425246
- December 30, 2020 at 3:59 pm #425235Andrea HopkinsLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 59Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
- December 30, 2020 at 3:08 pm #425221
- December 30, 2020 at 12:51 pm #425186Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 234Has thanked: 4447 timesBeen thanked: 1086 times
Always dressed, usually at other times. I have for many years. I think it started when I started going in the middle of the night often so I could avoid turning on the lights.
- December 30, 2020 at 12:47 pm #425184Elizabeth JenkinsLadyRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 31Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
After a lifetime of standing I thought getting used to sitting down to pee would take another lifetime but, much to my wife’s amusement, I easily got into the habit within only a few weeks.
- December 30, 2020 at 12:42 pm #425180LadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 563Has thanked: 5312 timesBeen thanked: 2361 times
99.9 % of the time I sit to pee… have done for many years. Feels more natural to me… it’s also much more sanitary to pee sitting down. Always give a bit of a wipe…
- January 21, 2021 at 3:57 am #436172LadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 563Has thanked: 5312 timesBeen thanked: 2361 times
Also… quite often when I did STP, I would get light headded… very odd huh. This, possibly, is the reason I started to pee sitting down.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 30, 2020 at 12:24 pm #425171
- December 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm #425168DuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 348Has thanked: 753 timesBeen thanked: 1535 times
When I am dressed I sit to pee 99% of the time, it would be 100% if I were not if fem while sleeping and once in awhile don’t bother in the middle of the night. When under dressed at home also 99% of the time. When under dressed out of the home almost never. While dressed in fem out 100% of the time. Sometimes I wonder though because I have better bladder emptying standing up. Sitting down to pee makes me feel more feminine.
- December 30, 2020 at 11:02 am #425131Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 184Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 550 times
It depends on many things like situation or what I’m wearing. If I’m wearing a saree I’ve to sit and take me Saree upwards there is no other way to pee while wearing a Saree. If I’m in male attire and I’m using public restroom then I’ve to stand.
- December 30, 2020 at 10:53 am #425126KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 310Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 1192 times
Hi Robinette, pretty much the same for me as everyone else who has replied. Pretty much all the time en femme, and quite often when in drab (but I’m never 100% in drab – being retired with a spouse who knows I’m a CD is wonderful). Drab happens when we get together with our kids/grandkids. And even then, sitting to pee has become almost natural. Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- December 30, 2020 at 10:46 am #425121Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 244Has thanked: 1286 timesBeen thanked: 1119 times
The only time I stand to pee is if I’m about to go out and I’m already dressed drab and it’s quicker to just pee the male way. Otherwise I always sit to pee no matter how I’m dressed.
- December 30, 2020 at 10:42 am #425119Rachel CoxLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 40Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
- December 30, 2020 at 10:14 am #425105Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 128Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 683 times
I have been peeing sitting down for over 30 years. I can’t remember when or where the last time I peed standing up. It would be a dead giveaway if I were to pee standing up in the womens restroom.
- December 30, 2020 at 9:47 am #425084Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 803Has thanked: 3904 timesBeen thanked: 4262 times
There was an old army phrase Don’t stand if you can sit that comes to mind. I would say I sit about 95% of the time, just makes sense to sit down when you can. I’ve always been like that, one of my first femme traits I guess 😅. The other 5% would be when I’m out and about with no washroom in sight!
- December 30, 2020 at 9:36 am #425080Paula MLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
- December 30, 2020 at 9:22 am #425073Riley McCortLadyRegistered On: September 10, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 46Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
- December 30, 2020 at 9:19 am #425071Juliet BlisstonLadyRegistered On: June 5, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 20Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
- January 2, 2021 at 8:10 pm #426597
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.