- December 30, 2020 at 9:13 am #425069Robinette RobbynsParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 24Has thanked: 492 timesBeen thanked: 244 times
Just wondering when how many of you sit to pee. For me when dressed it’s 100% of the time and about 60% – 70% when not dressed but probably still wearing panties. Depends on where you are I guess, don’t care for most of the public restrooms.
- June 7, 2022 at 8:13 pm #650827Debbie BurnsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 58Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
I always do sit except if im outside or in a public restroom. Home or friend and family I sites its feminine but also thinking of others wife and whoever lives there. Standing makes a splash and there may be dribble so to be considerate and more sanitary I sit.
- June 6, 2022 at 1:10 pm #650557Ginger Tarynn GreenLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 66Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 365 times
100% always sit to pee. It is my preference. Not a fan of the urinal at all. I have sat my whole life. Women are suppose to right? Hugzzz Ginger.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 6, 2022 at 1:06 am #650451Philippa ParkerBaronessRegistered On: March 13, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 19Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 106 times
I always sit to pee with two exceptions of necessity.
1. I love country hill walking as Philippa and when nature calls on me in the great outdoors, I find it practical to find a secluded spot lift my skirt and pee male standing manner. This is down to the necessity for speed.
2. When using a public loo in male mode I always look to use a cubicle and clean the seat / put paper down and sit to pee. But there are occasions when hygiene issues / availability force me to use male shared urinals which I absolutely hate having to do.
- June 4, 2022 at 8:36 pm #650183
- June 4, 2022 at 12:14 am #649952Miranda HuggenkissLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
I always sit to avoid the “dribble” whether I am en femme or not. Nothing is more embar assing than to have that tell-tale wet spot on your slacks. Some of us are not as well-endowed as others so we do get the occasional oopsie !!! Sitting solves that problem
- June 5, 2022 at 3:21 am #650231Michelle IsgurlyLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 41Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 250 times
- June 4, 2022 at 2:06 am #649959Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 185Has thanked: 913 timesBeen thanked: 620 times
I couldn’t agree more about the dribbling issue. I have the same issue and wear a pad (men’s as I also have an urgency issue – haven’t tried women’s but not sure my wife would approve of that), there are times I sit when at home and dressed. Hasn’t been an issue when out in public, I suppose I could try sitting. Would defenitely be more convenient if I had to change my pad, but so far haven’t had to do that.
- June 3, 2022 at 10:19 pm #649944Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 127Has thanked: 954 timesBeen thanked: 497 times
My house is a former inn and has several toilets so I made a mens room and a ladies room. The mens room are simple with only the sink, the toilet bowel and a mirror over the sink and of course a little cupboard holding spare toilet paper.
The ladies room is equipped with several perfumes which can be used by my guests if they want and also spare pads and hairspray and of course lavender flowers, small shelves in the corner to hold the different items and of course a little bucket with a lid for the used pads and napkins.
When in male mode I always use the mens while when dressed I only use the ladies room and of course sit down.
- June 3, 2022 at 10:12 am #649827Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 271Has thanked: 985 timesBeen thanked: 1018 times
- June 7, 2022 at 8:58 pm #650833Karla RogersDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
Same here Trish. At home, dressed or not, which I usually am, I always sit. If I have to go to a public restroom, I stand at a urinal, even though I’m usually wearing panties. The stalls in men’s bathrooms are usually so gross I’m afraid to sit.
- June 4, 2022 at 8:12 pm #650181
- June 3, 2022 at 9:31 am #649807Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 257Has thanked: 2447 timesBeen thanked: 1295 times
I used to stand when in drab mode, but boy mode doesn’t exist anymore because I have transitioned and now live as Lauren forever. Sit to pee is a way of life now, it’s what ladies do!
- June 3, 2022 at 9:07 am #649799Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 489Has thanked: 1477 timesBeen thanked: 2175 times
- June 3, 2022 at 9:43 am #649808AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 3, 2022 at 10:01 am #649815Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 489Has thanked: 1477 timesBeen thanked: 2175 times
- June 2, 2022 at 6:13 pm #649710Cody MeowLadyRegistered On: March 1, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 193 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
- November 2, 2021 at 3:57 pm #567742AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Always sitting while peeing no matter what. Also don’t forget to wipe front to back. Also good to wear liners too just in case I am sure don’t want those panties being stained.
- November 4, 2021 at 9:57 am #568527StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 195Has thanked: 782 timesBeen thanked: 1004 times
I always sit to pee when inside. love looking down and seeing my panties pulled down with my painted toes looking up at me. Do wipe from front to back and have recently tried some panty liners to help with the inevitable drips
- November 2, 2021 at 3:44 pm #567730AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 2, 2021 at 12:25 pm #567657
- November 2, 2021 at 12:09 pm #567645SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 667Has thanked: 16892 timesBeen thanked: 2757 times
- November 2, 2021 at 11:14 am #567631AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
When I began wearing pantyhose and leggings or pull-ups a few months ago, sitting became a necessity. It soon became a habit, and now, I sit 100% of the time, even when in faux drab.
- November 2, 2021 at 10:51 am #567621Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 961Has thanked: 21204 timesBeen thanked: 3375 times
- November 2, 2021 at 10:46 am #567619Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 703Has thanked: 4013 timesBeen thanked: 3303 times
- November 2, 2021 at 10:34 am #567607Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1598Has thanked: 3124 timesBeen thanked: 5379 times
- November 2, 2021 at 10:16 am #567583Kellie GurlLadyRegistered On: July 6, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I luv to sit gives me a chance to chill snd enjoy the visual of my daily choice of panties! Forget the stress of the day for a moment, enjoy a nice pee, and the pretty panties I have on. Panties for the win!
- January 21, 2021 at 2:38 am #436165Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 151Has thanked: 805 timesBeen thanked: 912 times
I more or less stopped standing to pee when I lost most of my eyesight 7 years ago.
Of course, this meant when I started dressing that sitting down to pee was natural and it was just what to do with my skirt or dress I had to learn.
At home, I 100% sit to pee whether dressed or not. Public restrooms, I 100% stand to pee since I’m not sure I could bring myself to sit on one of those seats. I’ve not been out dressed yet (still some way off that) so only had experience of mens rooms.
- January 21, 2021 at 2:31 am #436163Diane Marie RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1092Has thanked: 1937 timesBeen thanked: 3793 times
I love to pee as a woman.
ANYTHING that reminds me how much a woman I want to be, how much a woman I already am, I WILL do.
Love and kisses,
- January 21, 2021 at 12:09 am #436145
- January 20, 2021 at 6:37 pm #436091
- January 19, 2021 at 11:48 pm #435718Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 947Has thanked: 1463 timesBeen thanked: 3231 times
Depends on the situation… En Femme, definitely, drab… 95% sitting and have done so since I was a teenager.
On a lighter note… My first evening in France, I stopped at a motorway rest stop for gas and a pee. On entering the mens room the first thing I noticed was a cleaning woman at work… the second another woman using the urinal standing!!! At first I was taken aback but then pragmaticism took over and I did my business as I should and walked out feeling a little culture shock but otherwise undamaged!
On the ski slopes there are often toilets that one skis into, unzipps, goes and skis out the other side!
What a wizz xx Polly
- January 19, 2021 at 2:39 pm #435586Penny DiamondLadyRegistered On: November 24, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 21Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
- January 19, 2021 at 1:37 pm #435565Mindy MillsLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 62Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 387 times
I live out in the sticks, when I’m home I spend a lot of time outside doing something in the barn out in the field on the tractor or working with the animals so I pee outside standing up. I will sit down when I’m fully dressed because I’m usually indoors but I have been outside pulling skirt up, front of panties down to pee standing up. Or pulling the crotch of a one piece bathing suit to the side to per standing up outdoors.
- January 19, 2021 at 1:22 pm #435559Jeannie JonesRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 645Has thanked: 2369 timesBeen thanked: 2506 times
- January 19, 2021 at 12:40 pm #435545
- January 8, 2021 at 7:43 am #429321AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 4, 2021 at 1:02 pm #427367Samantha RoarkeDuchessRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 48Replies: 1713Has thanked: 6812 timesBeen thanked: 4009 times
Hello, did a little search….
Here was my answer….
“This is a very simple yes.
Would a guy use the girls bathroom, or a girl use a guys bathroom in a “normal” setting? No.
So you, presenting as a female (real or not) should 100% use the bathroom labeled for said gender.
With this being said, use your manners and be and act lady like.
Here are some helpful hints:
1. Sit to pee, would a girl face the bowl and aim for it? No, so sit you butt down!
2. Act like you’re suppose to be there, because you are!
3. Don’t peep or gawk…Creeper!
4. If you are NOT alone, comment on their outfit, shoes, purse….Small talk.
5. I always bring a tampon in my purse…it’s not for you silly! But the poor girl in need of a life saver! Be that wing-girl, she will NEVER forget you!
6. Always, do a once over in the mirror. Wig, lipstick, overall look check. Check yourself out, it’s okay! Just a no judgement reset before you go back into the wild!
Hope this helps you!
- January 4, 2021 at 8:17 am #427259helenmarieLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 192Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 644 times
Hello Robinette, When at home, it is 100% sitting down. When out [ I underdress all the time now ] & I really have to go, I use the cubical in the mens room & sit above the pan [hygenie first].
- January 3, 2021 at 1:38 pm #426931AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I don’t go out en-femme so no… but if I did, it would be “hover” and pee so my feet are facing out… as hygiene is a big factor!! At home it is 100%.
Sitting also avoids the sprinkle if you tinkle issue that gets my SO really peeved…
- January 3, 2021 at 1:11 pm #426922Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 134Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 651 times
When using a ladies room you learn quickly that your feet are pointed out when you are in a stall. From then on it becomes the only way to use the toilet. I couldn’t imagine not sitting down anymore when I have to use the bathroom. Its the natural thing to do. So my answer is 100 % of the time
- January 3, 2021 at 11:36 am #426881Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 406 times
I’ve always liked to sit, whether I’m in drab or en femme. I’ve done so since I was a young child, I think to feel more like a girl but honestly, I’ve been doing it so long I don’t really remember the reason.
The one thing I do remember is that around the age of 6-7, my parents discovered that I sat and spent ages lecturing me on how, “little boys stand”, at one point they somewhat ‘threatened me’ with the question, “Would like us to call you <feminine version of my male name>?” Even at that young age, I recall being vaguely excited by that idea although I don’t think I had the courage at the time to say, “Actually, yes I really would prefer it.”
- January 3, 2021 at 8:26 am #426799Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 205Has thanked: 150 timesBeen thanked: 843 times
So I almost always sit to pee, I may not if the toilets are occupied at work or in public and the urinals are open, but it is actually recommended for me to sit down. It is a health condition and I won’t go into it as its of the bathroom in nature and as a result, not for pleasant public talk, but now I have an excuse funnily enough for when I sit to pee, haha.
- January 3, 2021 at 7:54 am #426781Rami LoveLadyRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 86Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 269 times
- January 3, 2021 at 7:19 am #426752Simone CLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 182Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 740 times
Dressed always sitting, drab I stand.
A friend married a German girl and she put it into their pre-nuptial that he had to sit to pee (sitzpinkeln). I thought the notary public would throw it out, turns out not to be unusual in Germany!
- January 3, 2021 at 4:40 am #426714Cindy LouLadyRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 380Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 1803 times
- January 2, 2021 at 11:09 pm #426654CarriLadyRegistered On: September 2, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 35Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
Because some idiot doctor didn’t fix a congenital birth defect 39 years ago, standing up is really hard for me, I know that eventually I will need surgery to correct it and I’m weighing that against zero depth GRS, GRS is a one time surgery with 1 revision sometimes, and the other surgery requires 6-8 different procedures to make it functionally correct plus healing time between those surgeries so about 10 years just so I can pee standing up. Um yeah…
I can squat and that empties the bladder in seconds because the muscles are relaxed, the same way with how one empties the large intestine, squatting vs sitting the muscles are relaxed and you are not straining to go. Its worth looking it up on google.
Some women can stand up to pee with practice but the method of aiming is problematic, but it can also be extremely messy, its just easier to sit down go and get on with business. Sitting vs standing is not universally gender specific. Men with prostate problems are better off sitting, only thing I have noticed in public restrooms is the mens room they pee all over everything, the seat, the floor, outside of the toilet, the walls, TP holder. Womens room isn’t the best either, but they aren’t likely to pee on everything, mainly the floor and seat.
- January 3, 2021 at 11:48 am #426885Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 56Replies: 970Has thanked: 2277 timesBeen thanked: 4475 times
While it is true that usually the ladies room is cleaner than the mens, it is not always true. I will NEVER forget the one case when I was in charge of the overnight cleaning crew at a well known discount store. When I came into work one night all the employees were smiling at me and shaking their heads. It seems sometime during the day some lady had used one stall in the ladies room and decided the seat was not clean enough and didn’t put her seat on the seat from where she had a gasseous eruption. When I got to work there was s**t half way up the walls of the stall. I am pretty sure this happened a few hours earlier because the s**t was nearly dried on there. It took almost 20 min for me to get over my gag reflex and the another hour and a half to finish cleaning it up. I did the job and got it cleaned up.
- November 2, 2021 at 10:39 am #567612Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 961Has thanked: 21204 timesBeen thanked: 3375 times
- January 3, 2021 at 5:43 pm #427042СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 611Replies: 1577Has thanked: 9242 timesBeen thanked: 5473 times
Haha, so true Sandy… although the women’s is often more nicely appointed, sometimes even including a couch & cheap but attractive wall decor, I’ve also been in a couple women’s rooms that were every bit as nasty as any men’s room, yilch! 😳
- January 2, 2021 at 9:34 pm #426640AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
It depends on my attire – which has recently changed dramatically. When wearing a skirt or dress and/or tights, sitting is necessary. And for the past few weeks, I’m almost always wearing tights and a skirt or dress, with Dressing full-time as my goal.
So I pee like a lady.
- January 2, 2021 at 8:53 pm #426627AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 2, 2021 at 1:14 pm #426408AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 3, 2021 at 12:40 pm #426907
- December 31, 2020 at 8:03 am #425468KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 270Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 1214 times
- December 31, 2020 at 6:07 am #425404Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 816Has thanked: 881 timesBeen thanked: 3662 times
- December 31, 2020 at 5:21 am #425393Kimberly (Kimmy) BeeLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 79Has thanked: 1668 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
- December 31, 2020 at 2:38 am #425358Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 535Has thanked: 852 timesBeen thanked: 2672 times
We have a compost toilet on our farm. 20 litre bucket, and saw dust to cover waste.Our rule (for the boys) when you gotta pee, find a tree.
Nothing beats walking around in the nick (as sometimes happens for a nocturnal visit) , or wearing a skirt, or dress with no panties, and just doing wee while standing.
I rarely go out in public fully dressed. But when I have, I have sat to pee.
- December 30, 2020 at 10:15 pm #425335Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 119Replies: 1059Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4174 times
Started this “full time” earlier this year and now dont do anything else, no matter how I’m dressed.
Even when wearing shorts in an Aussie summer. Winter was essential as I wear heavy duty tights 24/7 and they just HAVE to come down..
Also 1/. less chance of “overflow” when I sit and 2/. Some of my panties are a “marginal fit” in the crutch. Sitting allows me to adjust them properly to prevent any “fallout”
- December 30, 2020 at 8:51 pm #425310Jenna Elizabeth FosterLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 214Has thanked: 498 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
Last couple months and going forward, pee sitting down. I do not go out in public because of Covid, and I work at home. Once I begin going in public again, it will depend on how I’m dressed as to which rr I use. Not sitting down in the men’s room.
- December 30, 2020 at 8:15 pm #425307Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 163Has thanked: 673 timesBeen thanked: 683 times
- December 30, 2020 at 7:01 pm #425290Abby MLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 109 timesBeen thanked: 249 times
Honestly I usually sit to pee because I’m usually on my feet for eight hours or more a day. Also I usually read or check stuff on my phone and it’s easier to do. I hardly ever stand up to pee except if I had to in an emergency pee outside or use a urinal. Never thought about it like that though. Wonder if I’ve been doing it subconsciously now.
- December 30, 2020 at 6:49 pm #425286Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6400 times
This girl sits, every time it is possible to choose, whether drab or dressy. Unless it is an urgent situation, my first look at a ‘men’s’ room when I open the door will determine if I even use those facilities when in drab. More and more establishments are adding a ‘family’ restroom option, and I will use those if available. If I am out in my normal ladies attire, then the ladies room.
Look down at your shoes the next time you stand to go, outside in the woods, at the urinal, or the commode, and you will see ‘splash’ on your shoes. Then, just think about standing while holding up your skirt, pulling down your panties and pantyhose and then taking relief.
- December 30, 2020 at 5:10 pm #425259
- December 30, 2020 at 4:07 pm #425246
- December 30, 2020 at 3:59 pm #425235Andrea HopkinsLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 79Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 506 times
- December 30, 2020 at 12:51 pm #425186Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1375Has thanked: 19862 timesBeen thanked: 5677 times
Always dressed, usually at other times. I have for many years. I think it started when I started going in the middle of the night often so I could avoid turning on the lights.
- December 30, 2020 at 12:47 pm #425184Elizabeth JenkinsLadyRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
After a lifetime of standing I thought getting used to sitting down to pee would take another lifetime but, much to my wife’s amusement, I easily got into the habit within only a few weeks.
- December 30, 2020 at 12:24 pm #425171
- December 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm #425168DuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 56Replies: 970Has thanked: 2277 timesBeen thanked: 4475 times
When I am dressed I sit to pee 99% of the time, it would be 100% if I were not if fem while sleeping and once in awhile don’t bother in the middle of the night. When under dressed at home also 99% of the time. When under dressed out of the home almost never. While dressed in fem out 100% of the time. Sometimes I wonder though because I have better bladder emptying standing up. Sitting down to pee makes me feel more feminine.
- December 30, 2020 at 10:53 am #425126KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 735Has thanked: 3358 timesBeen thanked: 3624 times
Hi Robinette, pretty much the same for me as everyone else who has replied. Pretty much all the time en femme, and quite often when in drab (but I’m never 100% in drab – being retired with a spouse who knows I’m a CD is wonderful). Drab happens when we get together with our kids/grandkids. And even then, sitting to pee has become almost natural. Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- December 30, 2020 at 10:46 am #425121Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 33Replies: 321Has thanked: 2100 timesBeen thanked: 1796 times
The only time I stand to pee is if I’m about to go out and I’m already dressed drab and it’s quicker to just pee the male way. Otherwise I always sit to pee no matter how I’m dressed.
- December 30, 2020 at 10:42 am #425119Rachel CoxLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 41Has thanked: 162 timesBeen thanked: 229 times
- December 30, 2020 at 10:14 am #425105Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 274Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 1535 times
I have been peeing sitting down for over 30 years. I can’t remember when or where the last time I peed standing up. It would be a dead giveaway if I were to pee standing up in the womens restroom.
- December 30, 2020 at 9:47 am #425084Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 80Replies: 1940Has thanked: 8542 timesBeen thanked: 9840 times
There was an old army phrase Don’t stand if you can sit that comes to mind. I would say I sit about 95% of the time, just makes sense to sit down when you can. I’ve always been like that, one of my first femme traits I guess 😅. The other 5% would be when I’m out and about with no washroom in sight!
- December 30, 2020 at 9:36 am #425080Paula MLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- December 30, 2020 at 9:22 am #425073Riley McCortLadyRegistered On: September 10, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 70Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 352 times
- December 30, 2020 at 9:19 am #425071Juliet BlisstonLadyRegistered On: June 5, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 20Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
- January 2, 2021 at 8:10 pm #426597
- January 3, 2021 at 5:03 am #426729Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1451Has thanked: 20371 timesBeen thanked: 6876 times
Lol, it certainly is Gen, My situation is a little different, Im mobile, so Im usually out in a parking lot, or the side of a highway, so porta-potties or truck stops, Im only in the office maybe an hour a day.
Just doesnt work for me:-)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.