Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been searching, and I cant find a chart or conversion for women’s dresses or specifically to chemise, for men. for instance, how big is a size 14-16?looking at my waist size, the hips would be voluminous. Can anyone help,please?

Thank you Samantha,I was too,but then a site I was looking at gave sizes in !x= 14-16,and I was confused,not sure what size I am.

Awesome,thank you so much Samantha,that is the size of the form I have ordered,,so,cross my fingers,lol

Rebecca Leeann Allen
      Baroness - Annual

go to herroom.com they have a good selection and a lot of info they even have section for people like us read this

https://www.herroom.com/lingerie-for-men,1408,30.html

Thank you Stephanie and Rebecca, such great info,and Stephanie,it sounds like you are just my size:-) Thank you both,,Hugs

Anonymous

Hi… I go by waist and bust… I’m long legged, 6’ tall 190 lbs , waist is 34” Underbust is 38”. I’m wear size 10 or 12  in jeans and a large or XL top, usually XL… hope this helps

Super:-) thank you,Jo

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?