• Creator
    Topic
    Reese Fields
    Participant
    Registered On: December 11, 2019
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

What does everyone do to make their skin healthy and beautiful skin? I’m noticing my face isn’t looking great. Big pores and blemishes. What do you lovely ladies do to take care of your skin?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Robin Snow
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 211

I was a late bloomer to skin care.  I asked my wife and she gave me what she uses, St. Ives Fresh Skin Facial Scrub.   I’ve been  using it religiously for 18 months and my skin looks and feels so much better.   For a day cream I use Aveno Positively Radiant with sun block.

Robin

1 user thanked author for this post.
      IsabelB
      Participant
      Registered On: March 18, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 167

I cleanse my face morning and evening and apply moisturiser afterwards – usually Olay Total Effects Day or Night as appropriate, but I sometimes use others.
      I also use a face scrub once a week and occasionally a face mask.

It certainly works for keeping the skin soft and is much better for applying makeup.  I don’t really know of any moisturisers which would help with blemishes or big pores as I don’t particularly have either, but good concealer and/or foundation is great for masking any imperfections.

I hope that helps a little.

Isabel x

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Wendy Swift
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 264

I started this regime for my face earlier this year, I began moisturizing.

I bought Neutrogena facial scrub, then after that I use Neutrogena Hydro boost face cream.  I find it has worked well.  But because I started this really late, it is not going to reverse years of neglect by not moisturizing.  Going forward it has helped though.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.