Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What does everyone do to make their skin healthy and beautiful skin? I’m noticing my face isn’t looking great. Big pores and blemishes. What do you lovely ladies do to take care of your skin?

I started this regime for my face earlier this year, I began moisturizing.

I bought Neutrogena facial scrub, then after that I use Neutrogena Hydro boost face cream.  I find it has worked well.  But because I started this really late, it is not going to reverse years of neglect by not moisturizing.  Going forward it has helped though.

IsabelB
      Lady

I cleanse my face morning and evening and apply moisturiser afterwards – usually Olay Total Effects Day or Night as appropriate, but I sometimes use others.
      I also use a face scrub once a week and occasionally a face mask.

It certainly works for keeping the skin soft and is much better for applying makeup.  I don’t really know of any moisturisers which would help with blemishes or big pores as I don’t particularly have either, but good concealer and/or foundation is great for masking any imperfections.

I hope that helps a little.

Isabel x

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I was a late bloomer to skin care.  I asked my wife and she gave me what she uses, St. Ives Fresh Skin Facial Scrub.   I’ve been  using it religiously for 18 months and my skin looks and feels so much better.   For a day cream I use Aveno Positively Radiant with sun block.

Robin

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?