- April 19, 2021 at 7:20 pm #481321Octavia LongParticipantRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 38Replies: 111Has thanked: 684 timesBeen thanked: 780 times
Girls I got a pair of skinny jeans in the mail today. I was skeptical. I now think that whoever came up with these needs to be a multi millionaire. They fit and feel amazing. I love the way that I look in them. Not as tight in the butt area as I would like. I have no butt. My legs look great and not masculine. They look like blue jeans. They feel like blue jeans but a little thinner material. They are stretchy. I have always wondered how all of those little fat twenty-somethings could wear blue jeans. I can’t find drab stuff that will fit. I am in love.
20 users thanked author for this post.
- April 21, 2021 at 4:26 am #481830Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 230Has thanked: 893 timesBeen thanked: 890 times
Oh I agree and love my skinny jeans. I have 5 pairs and 2 of them I can wear while in male mode. Other then the back pockets being a touch smaller no one has ever said a word about them when I’m out. At first my wife was concerned with this but now she agrees that they aren’t much different then my male jeans. I love how snug they fit yet they are so comfy!!!!
- April 20, 2021 at 4:49 pm #481680
- April 20, 2021 at 8:57 am #481526Michelle CrossLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I saw a blurb the other day that skinny jeans were going out of style, but I don’t agree! I have two pair, one blue jean and one white. I am on the hunt for a pink one too! I love mine when dress is too dressy or the weather is too warm for tights or hose. Like you, I love the way they look. I have a pretty good butt that sometimes gets some looks!
- April 20, 2021 at 8:51 am #481524Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 131Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 542 times
- April 20, 2021 at 4:31 pm #481676LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 192Has thanked: 1589 timesBeen thanked: 869 times
I always hated the way billfold and keys made drab pants hang not to mention they could be painful if those items shifted when you sat down. I started carrying a purse even when wearing drab. And yes I love the feel and fit of skinny jeans.
- April 20, 2021 at 8:31 am #481516Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 600Has thanked: 2618 timesBeen thanked: 2380 times
- April 19, 2021 at 9:17 pm #481349Amelia LoveLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 59Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 227 times
I can really relate to how you feel about those jeans. I just got myself a pair a week or so ago and I love them. Like you said not quite as tight in the butt as I would like but the slim fit sculpting feel is amazing. My drab jeans might just be suitable for laundry days now lol. I love the way they fit around the calves down to the ankles. Definitely a more feminine feeling when wearing them!
Hugs Amelia 🎀
Oh and about the pockets… lol .. I’ve just started to take only my keys and cards with me so I don’t have to carry a fat wallet.. and look silly with a phone hanging out my back pocket haha.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Amelia Love.
- April 20, 2021 at 9:13 am #481537Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 902Has thanked: 12712 timesBeen thanked: 3342 times
All the girls have a phone hanging out of their back pockets, and like you, I’ve taken to just carrying a clip with my cards and ID in one front pocket and my key fob in the other. I do carry two phones in my back pockets, but I’ve no choice there… job and all…
Love my skinny girly jeans. All my boy jeans are boxed up now!
- April 19, 2021 at 8:16 pm #481340Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2094Has thanked: 4170 timesBeen thanked: 7502 times
If you find leggings to be too thin and revealing, skinny jeans are the perfect alternative. I wear both, and find there is not a lot of difference, except that the jeans may have usable pockets, if you want them.
- April 19, 2021 at 8:35 pm #481344Octavia LongDuchessRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 38Replies: 111Has thanked: 684 timesBeen thanked: 780 times
- April 20, 2021 at 8:17 am #481507Haley AnnLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 113Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 546 times
Pockets will hold my license and that $100 bill i never leave the house without…and that is about it! My little Coach clutch was perfect with those jeans though😉
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Haley Ann.
- April 19, 2021 at 8:55 pm #481347Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2094Has thanked: 4170 timesBeen thanked: 7502 times
- April 19, 2021 at 8:09 pm #481339LadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 113Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 546 times
I went to lunch with a friend today, my first time out, and I wore my size 7 white skinny jeans! They looked and felt amazing, but they are tight and definitely require some tuck talent to pull off wearing them!
Let’s see a pic😉
- April 19, 2021 at 8:53 pm #481346
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.