Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Girls I got a pair of skinny jeans in the mail today. I was skeptical. I now think that whoever came up with these needs to be a multi millionaire. They fit and feel amazing. I love the way that I look in them. Not as tight in the butt area as I would like. I have no butt. My legs look great and not masculine. They look like blue jeans. They feel like blue jeans but a little thinner material. They are stretchy.  I have always wondered how all of those little fat twenty-somethings could wear blue jeans. I can’t find drab stuff that will fit. I am in love.

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

I went to lunch with a friend today, my first time out, and I wore my size 7 white skinny jeans! They looked and felt amazing, but they are tight and definitely require some tuck talent to pull off wearing them!

Let’s see a pic😉

Haley😘

Anonymous
        Lady

Agreed on tucking.  Really not much room for error in leggings or jeggings  🙂

Anonymous

Hi Octavia,

If you find leggings to be too thin and revealing, skinny jeans are the perfect alternative. I wear both, and find there is not a lot of difference, except that the jeans may have usable pockets, if you want them.

Bettylou

Pockets are absolutely useless. I might need to get a purse.

❤️
        Octavia

Anonymous

Yes, you will need a purse, or purses; but GV jeans do have usable pockets, and I use them when I’m in stealth mode.

Hugs,
          Bettylou

Anonymous

Pockets will hold my license and that $100 bill i never leave the house without…and that is about it! My little Coach clutch was perfect with those jeans though😉

Haley😘

Hi Octavia;

I can really relate to how you feel about those jeans. I just got myself a pair a week or so ago and I love them. Like you said not quite as tight in the butt as I would like but the slim fit sculpting feel is amazing. My drab jeans might just be suitable for laundry days now lol. I love the way they fit around the calves down to the ankles. Definitely a more feminine feeling when wearing them!

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Oh and about the pockets… lol .. I’ve just started to take only my keys and cards with me so I don’t have to carry a fat wallet.. and look silly with a phone hanging out my back pocket haha.

All the girls have a phone hanging out of their back pockets, and like you, I’ve taken to just carrying a clip with my cards and ID in one front pocket and my key fob in the other. I do carry two phones in my back pockets, but I’ve no choice there… job and all…

Love my skinny girly jeans. All my boy jeans are boxed up now!

Bridgette

Have been wearing them for some time and love em. The feel and look brings out my fem side. I agree though the pockets should not be used

I love how they feel and how they look. Your right. Pockets are useless. That sounds like a good reason to buy a new purse.

Leslie
        Lady

I always hated the way billfold and keys made drab pants hang not to mention they could be painful if those items shifted when you sat down. I started carrying a purse even when wearing drab.  And yes I love the feel and fit of skinny jeans.

I saw a blurb the other day that skinny jeans were going out of style, but I don’t agree! I have two pair, one blue jean and one white. I am on the hunt for a pink one too! I love mine when dress is too dressy or the weather is too warm for tights or hose. Like you, I love the way they look. I have a pretty good butt that sometimes gets some looks!

skinny jeans are the only jeans i wear

they  can be boyish or fem

Oh I agree and love my skinny jeans. I have 5 pairs and 2 of them I can wear while in male mode.  Other then the back pockets being a touch smaller no one has ever said a word about them when I’m out. At first my wife was concerned with this but now she agrees that they aren’t much different then my male jeans.  I love how snug they fit yet they are so comfy!!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?