Viewing 92 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, how are you all? I hope you are doing fine 🙂 .

This poll is to find out what length of skirt you wear most, are you a short skirt girl or a long skirt girl? maybe you have no preference, if it looks good! lets see, might be a tough one this but my prediction is knee length types.

Fiona xxx

For me it doesn’t matter so much as long as it shows plenty of leg. I love them all, I love feeling nothing between my legs but air. And I don’t want them to get lonely , not separated by them old male pants. I enjoy looking down and seeing my hose covered legs.

I have one dress and one skirt.   I wish I could get more dresses and skirts.  I so envy women and the amazing variety of styles they have to choose.   I have a red cocktail dress that you see in my pictures.  I just adore it, the classic style, the way it ends at the knee.   My skirt is just below the knee and depending on mood, I can pull the skirt up above my knee when I’m sitting if I’m feeling flirty.

Love all lengths of skirts but I do like to show my legs off. Length depending on the mood I in.

Mona
      Duchess

Whenever I’m looking to flirt

I’ll opt for a very short skirt

It’s oh-so-revealing

But I love the feeling

Of being a girl who is pert

Mona,

The spirit of Emily Dickinson must have taken over you.  🙂

Anne

Ha ha! I’m memorising that limerick.

Kay Smith
      Lady

[quote quote=147033]Just below the knee is my preference. At knee or just above. I thought there was jus skirts. I had no idea how much there was to types, cuts, lengths, materials. They’re so versatile which for me is an exciting revelation; With one skirt I can try on multiple shoes and or multiple tops and blouses. I prefer skirts to dresses. (Giggle, I luv it all)

[/quote]
      You can say that again girlfriend

It depends on the situation, but I like them all. I’m of Scoottish descent so I guess its hereditary to like ringing the open air bells sometimes. Definately short and flirty around the house, I enjoy having bright or contrasting panties under them as well to help draw a little attention when I’m feeling naughty.

Like A lot of us skirt lengths depend on the mood or occasion or for that matter the weather. I look forward to fall and winter to wear my wool Pendleton plaid skirts with A matching blazer, or A bulky angora sweater. Summertime out come shorter skirts and skorts and tank tops.

Hi Girls, i’m going to put my pennys worth in. I like short skirts, well above the knee (well I would, wouldn’t I?) lol. The longest skirt I own is knee length, so my answer is mini skirts! way to go…..

Fee xxx

Anonymous

Just above the knee for me, but I do like both minis and longer, swishy skirts.

I prefer dresses, as I have no hips, but an a-line or flared skirt gives a nice shape. I just don’t venture out in public in the wind like that, lol!

Learned my lesson the first time I went to my back therapist (who accepts me as Laura). It was the hot summer of last year, and I wore my tiniest white floral summer dress, made of the lightest polyester and only just thigh length, with a really nice fit and flare style.

I got out of the car and the wind decided that the world should see my white, silky underwear.

I don’t think anyone actually saw, as I was quick to act and smooth the skirt back down from the waist position it seemed to want to occupy, but I quickly realised that exhibitionism isn’t for me, as, even though I was prepared for that unavoidable occasion with pretty underwear, I  was somehow horrified that someone might see, and I was really careful to hold the hem going back to the car after my session.

Knee length minimum for me in public – unless it’s some kind of occasion.

Love Laura.

I love wearing a skirt period, but I want form fitting. To me there is nothing sexier than walking around feeling the restriction of the skirt, as well as seeing the welts of garter straps. 😉

Alanna, your a girl of my own heart.

Nothing quite like the resistance of a nice tight skirt and being able to see and feel suspender bumps through the skirt.

Ultra sexy, massively femme.

Love it!

Anne-Marie.

i don’t wear skirts, because i really don’t have much opportunity to wear anything feminine – BUT if i did, i would happily wear any and all lengths/kinds. i love a nice pencil skirt, slightly high waisted, form-fitting – especially if it stays rather tight below the knee. And big, flowy skirts just look so feminine and pretty, how could i resist? Minis would be fun too – i’ve never been exactly shy, so flashing a bit of thigh wouldn’t phase me much, especially if i’m already going to be seen dressed – why not go all out? Be the girl everyone is envious of, right?

Anonymous

I like to wear skirts from just below the knee to mini skirts I’m not fond of maxi or midi skirts  i like to show a bit of leg especially in a nice pair of stocking’s x

I lime my skirts just above my knee or a little higher.

Donni
      Lady

I think I like them short and tight the best. My wife likes to see me in just above knee length and kind of pleated and ‘flouncy’.

I prefer any type just a little bit above the knee or just aat knee, but my SOGGF preferres to see me  in either a Tight pencil skirt at knee length or same at ANKLES.

We are modern western Square dancers, so when we have a square dance club dance to attend then I have to wear either a square dance dress, or a square dance blouse and full skirt both with (60 yard or more) petticoat and required mid thigh frilly pettipants. SQUARE DANCING skirts or dresses usually knee length (22, 23, 24, 25 inches long from waist depending upon your height).

Sometimes SOGGF decides she wants me to wear a mesh (PANTIHOSE like) bodysuit rather than a typical solid color Square Dance blouse.

I’ve I have a few miniskirts but usually just wear one of them only if SOGGF decides she wants us to go to a downtown nightclub, one of which has  50% discount COVER charget after 11pm 4 women that wear miniskirts or minidressess OR NO COVER CHARGE if wearing a SPANDEX MICROSKIRT &  fishnet hose. Otherwise its cover charge is $25/couple or $15 person.

I prefer dresses but have a couple of skirts, one is above the knee the other is below and both are pencil skirts as I love the fit and the way they show off my hips.  However, I have just brought myself a lovely midi skirt and my first pair of boots which I plan to wear with a cosy angora knit jumper as soon as I have a chance (will post a photo when I do)

Anonymous

I do love mini dresses and skirts as they show off my legs well ( I am too old really ! ) but recently I have discovered pleated midi skirts. They fall beautifully and gently swish against your legs as you walk and always retain their pleats after wearing.

Melissa Davis
        Baroness

Sandra,

Yes, pleated below-the-knee skirts are flattering, suggesting that your hips are fuller than they really are, even with pads.

I would say that such skirts aren’t necessarily a mark of an older woman. I have bought a few at Uniqlo, which aims at young customers.

Melissa

Anonymous

As the first skirt I wore was a midi length, that style remains my favourite. I’ve tried knee length, not bad… And mini skirts and dresses too. Long and flowing is still my choice.

TAMI
      Lady

Haven’t bought any yet trying to decide if I should buy a skirt first or a dress! I do love wearing my skinny jeans when I go shopping! Any advice I would be happy to her Ladies!

Love you all!!!

Tami♥♥♥

Gillian,

Since you like frilly flowing skirts and dresses suggest you get urself some Modern Western Square dancing outfits . There are several styles of such dresses and skirt-blouse outfits. You will have to get the requisite petticoats and pettipants.

Pettipants come in three different lengths:

1) Short “sissy”

2) mid thigh length (most common)

3) knee length

Search online.

Love my red knee length cocktail dress.  Check out my pics on my profile page. 🙂

Anne

Anonymous

Tammi I wear dresses I can’t wear skinny jeans because I have not got any hip pads or butt pads going out of this shape to wear pants at this point how are you wear jeans do you have hips and a butt I know you have a butt but a woman’s butt do tell Jasmine

Hi Jasmine,

When I wear my jeans, underneath I wear a pantyshaper that has pockets for hip pads and buttpads.  Wearing the pantyshaper with the pads gives me the hips and butt I need to fill out the jeans.

Anne

I personally prefer spandex skirts and blouses or bodysuit or leotard . I found that I have an easier time dressing in a skirt and a blouse.

Most women’s dresses have back zippers. I have a devil of a time with back zipper dresses or bodysuit/leotard.  The leotards and bodysuits I have are just buttoned at back neck.

If I wear anything with a back zipper I  must 3my SOGGF ZIP MEup 4 the most part.

She has me do same 4 her but she usually has an easilier time get more of the zipper up herself

Melissa Davis
        Baroness

Tami,

Buy a skirt of a dress first? It depends n your figure. A skirt only has to fit from the waist down. I find that dresses are harder for me to find (and can be hard to get into), but I have several I love.

Good luck.

Melissa

I have been attracted to all things femme as long as i can remember. It actually started with perfumes and lipstick. As I developed so did my attraction to female clothes etc. First shoes, then a skirt to match the shoes. Then a blouse to complete the look, but it wasn’t long before I needed nylons to hide the hairy legs, then a bra to give the blouse the correct shape. Nail polish and make-up, when possible followed. I now have an entire femme wardrobe and make-up etc but still don’t have the chance to enjoy and give expression to my inner self as much as I would like. Having said all that, I must admit that I find everything femme nice and love to try new looks and feel the difference between the fabric and the style of the skirt or dress. Like our gg girlfriends, I feel I want to try every look. That’s all in private, when I walk the dog in an hour or so I will be wearing a long dress and boots even though my legs are shaved. I think the outfit should suit your body type and the occasion. Xxx Donna

Hi Donna,  I loved your progression because it happened to me in the same way.  First the panties, then skirts, then stockings, shoes, bras and wigs.  Makeup is constantly evolving.  I love it all.

Melissa Davis
      Baroness

I’m of retirement age, and my legs are nothing special, which explains my preference for longer skirts. Oh, to be 30 again, or even 50!

Girls of all ages can look attractive and stylish in longer skirts. I have a couple of dresses with high-low hems that move in a sexy way. When I recently returned from a cocktail party in an ankle-length shiny taffeta skirt that complemented my blonde wig, the hotel doorman said, “You look like an angel coming in the night.”

Definitely knee length or just above.  I like to think I have nice legs and they are naturally hairless or just about so I like to show then off when I can.  Long skirts because of my weight and size are just too frumpy.  I also have been watching women of my age and the very short skirts don’t look too attractive on a fifty something matron.  hahahahah

Jackie
      Ambassador

I prefer the short short mini skirts and club skirts. The ones that show most of my hiney and garter belts with straps in plain site. I do have a couple of mid length and a couple of full long skirts for an occasion when it’s a little more formal like a wedding or showing up in court for a speeding ticket haha.  Jackie Wild

I love mini skirts. They make me feel so attractive and feminine. I think what makes me like them so much is that I have to really make sure my legs look fantastic and sexy, so the tights or stockings come out and make my legs look amazing! I have knee length and maxi skirts that are “pretty” but all my mini skirts are “sexy” which is what I like the most.

As soon as I was able, I stopped wearing anything with two legs on it (even hosiery).

After that, and because of my job, I always have to wear on or little below the knee, reserving miniskirts for weekends and other gatherings.

It is a matter of how you look and what you want to project, dressing for the woman you want to be. It is a little challenging not to try to go super sexy and experiment with all the styles we weren’t able to do while we were little girls, and not failing in the process. Micro minis don’t go well with walking at night or introducing yourself to others in a social situation.

I have found that the better dressed you are, the better you get treated, even in the early stages where you get “read” much more frequently. And investing in good quality clothes (not designer, but if you can go for it, I know I had) that help you look put together, will also help you to develop a good sense of style.

Hehe girl it’s all about showing off that leg!! Give em something to make they’re  eyes check you out from top to bottom!! As long as your conferrable that is! ;p

I have a ankle length pleated skirt and 4 dresses. One is a floral short sleeve, drop waist dress, couple inches below the knee. It has round neck, buttons from waist up, (do not undo) just for show. It does look good on me, with bra and breast forms, and better with black or tan pantyhose, or knee hi stockings, and a pair of flats. I have only recently purchased the dresses.

I have skirts in a variety of lengths and styles and each has a different kind of appeal; but I have to admit to liking shorter lengths best and so these are the ones I wear most often.

Smartina
      Duchess

It’s hot here so minis are good. I’ve waxed my legs so no hose required. Just the other day I was trying various black skirts with a new top and chose one about 2 inches above the knee which felt cute and airy. Really short dresses though, I wear with shorts or leggings. Shape of the skirt is as important as length though, and I love the classic pencil skirt sillouette with big hips and narrow legs.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I like just at the knee or slight above but have no problem wearing shorter or longer.  It really depends on how I want to look.  I don’t have any real mini skirts but would love a denim one or leather just for fun.  But to be age appropriate, I would go with at the knee.

Anonymous

Skirts, knee length and longer, love them.  But there’s got to be a slip, full or half, in there somewhere – to feel complete – with whatever blouse, preferably one white or cream.  Nicola’s got her eye on something of Next, in a nearby charity shop, four quid – black, full, knee length, boxed pleat – when that guy, who makes the comments on hosiery, isn’t there; and I haven’t misplace the knotted shoe lace I use to measure such!

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Girls, it’s Scarlett! Right now when the weather is cold, I wear short skirts – primarily wool skater skirts that are very short, however, I always wear them with opaque tights and cute suede ankle booties or knee high boots that are either suede or leather. So even though the skirts of mine are very short, they are worn very tastefully as seen in my photos.

Thank you for your question and I enjoyed answering the question!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous

Hi all, im new to this forum!

Im 24 year old chinese CD from China, slim petite and fair skin.

I plan to have a short break and travel to India (delhi)

I plan to wear miniskirt, basically just going to shopping mall, amusement parks, zoo, dining area. No religious area.

I have attached a miniskirt that I love to wear daily, will it be ok for me to wear it over there? any precaution to look after?

http://i67.tinypic.com/8yrhjc.jpg

[quote quote=149009]Hi all, im new to this forum!

Im 24 year old chinese CD from China, slim petite and fair skin.

I plan to have a short break and travel to India (delhi)

I plan to wear miniskirt, basically just going to shopping mall, amusement parks, zoo, dining area. No religious area.

I have attached a miniskirt that I love to wear daily, will it be ok for me to wear it over there? any precaution to look after?

http://i67.tinypic.com/8yrhjc.jpg

[/quote]

Nice skirt !

Did u get it online or some local store there in China?

Anonymous

Hi there, I love short skirts and dresses as they show off my best assets ( legs ! ) I probably should wear a longer style but at my age who cares. Sandra xx

When out and about, just above the knee is comfortable. Around the apartment, the shorter the better, especially with tights/stockings. Flared skater skirts are my favourite. I have a reasonably secluded 3rd floor balcony, so when I go out for cigarette (I know, should know better) I love the wind doing naughty things!!

I was in Fuengirola, Spain, recently – sea front hotel, 7th floor. Unless any one had binoculars there was no way anybody could tell I was a CD, I went out to the balcony for a cigarette and the breeze/air-con unit coincided for a serious skirt incident!

I love the Marilyn Monroe moments…………

Anonymous

Hi Fiona, I fit your prediction. I love skirts and dresses that come just above the knee but not too short. I think that skirts/dresses that length show just enough leg when you sit down! I don’t like long skirts or dresses. Tanya.X

Above my knees is normal, but just above is about where I would have them. Now I have 5 or 6 that are Mini skirts. If I bend over my thigh high tops show. LOL I love them want to wear them but do not go to clubs that often to wear them. Most of my skirts are meant to go out and look half way passable in normal situations.

Sara Marie

Anonymous

I love to wear skirts for several reasons.  My favorite is just at the knee as it looks good and can be conservative.  In addition, I love the feel of a fairly tight skirt as I walk, stand or sit.  Crossing ones legs is also better in skirts that length.  They also show off your lower leg.

I have worn skirts of several materials, but rubber and leather are my favorites.

Susan

Skin tight, above the knee leather skirts – love em!

Never tried rubber myself though but I bet you look grest in them.

Take care.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

Rubber is becoming more acceptable as fashion even by those who don’t consider it a fetish.  Well known designers use it frequently.  When rubber is chlorinated, it slides on like silk and feels wonderful, not clingy.

I recommend that you try it in skirts and blouses.

I have all different lengths of dresses and skirts. I have a couple of minis that I have to wear control top pantyhose or tights. I have one Bodycon dress that is very very short also.
      I do love my Maxies. In fact, my first adult dress is a Blue knit Maxie and I still where it.

Love,
      Vicki E.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I only have mini skirts, three, and a couple of tops. So, I’m waaay behind many of you here. I have also never ventured out in public, and am thinking that if I ever do, it would be wise to wear a longer one, as I don’t want to attract too much unwanted attention. For around home, I really like the daring look, and am thinking of buying a really short one.

Amy

Micro mini. Done that and was an experience never to be forgotten.

Methinks go for it Amy. I’m sure you will enjoy.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Well I love all types of skirts..and love wearing whatever length just depends on the outfit I am wearing and what goes best with it.xoxo

Wow, didn’t think long skirts would be so much in the majority!  Definitely my preference; there’s no feeling more feminine and delightful than a full ankle-length skirt swishing against your stockinged legs.  I find they’re really more flattering too, though depending on the day and the mood a knee-length or slightly shorter skirt is acceptable.  Too short and I feel self-conscious and frankly don’t look good.  Tough for a man over 6′ to find maxi skirts that fit like they’re supposed to but frankly worth the effort.

Wow, did I really do the “majority/minority” flip?!

BAD Val!  That’s NO!

I have just a few skirts and find those just below the knee most comfortable to wear.  However, a couple that I like the most are mermaid shape and have a gentle slit.

Davina

Anonymous

AWAYS mini—flippy skirt is favorite—a line, then smart straight white/pink or black………short enough to sit and not reveal, or ride up in the back, and won’t show lace tops on hose—-that’s hard to do, the hose has to come ALL the way to the top of my legs !!!!  ( that’s OK !! )

How daring am I? Not as much so asI used to be. In my younger days, I would sometimes wear a micro mini, somtimes bare legs other time with hose, leggings (had a rara skirt, 11″ short which looked great with wet look leggings) or even with exposed suspenders/garters when feeling tarty about the house lol.

These days, whilst I still enjoy a short skirt, I tend not to go shorter than about 18″ but I do love this length of skirt especially when short pencil or bandage style. I tend to wear 21″ knee length and 27″ mid calf skirts mostly these days though with an obg and sheer or opaque stockings. I sometimes role the top to make the length shorter – like the naughty school girls do. It’s kinda fun to make a back kick slit start at ones crotch for that tarty look and feel lol.

I also love to wear long flowey summer skirts. The feel of the air up the skirt and the flowing fluency fabric againsg bare or ultra sheer stockings attaced to an obg is to die for.

As you can probably tell, I love wearing my skirts – wear one at some point every day lol. Length depends on the weather, occassion and my mood. And whilst mainly a modest girl, I can be very daring and naughty.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie

Anonymous

I prefer minis though only myself and the mirror will ever view this. I suppose private dressers can be as adventurous as they want. Venturing out may refine the look and there may be less leg or even pants. Would love to say dress as you want but we all know that there are people who don’t understand. Hope everybody realises their dreams in a safe environment.

Anonymous

Not out and about myself but how does

‘just enough length to keep them guessing and looking sound.

I do love the short skirts and dresses, the problem being I am tart/exhibitionist at heart I suppose. I have a nice outfit planned for my next outing, pleated mini skirt with over the knee socks, not too sure about the top yet.

I love skirts – knee length and a little above the knee.

However, I have very attractive legs and have a couple of mini skirts.

I am 76, attractive, attractive legs, have the walk like a woman down pat.

I love to wear my minis every now and then.

Anonymous

Im definitely a skirt/dress person. I like mine Just above the knee. If I’m feeling flirty, maybe a little shorter

Gotta show my curvy legs. Somedays I just look at them and go ‘damn’ I’m sexy. lol

K Swim
      Lady

Tried them….many times. They don’t really hold my interest

I love longer skirts – knee length and longer.

I do like to show off my legs to, though, so will wear shorter skirts, but nothing too outrageous.

Strangely I prefer my skirts to be longer than my dresses; I’m happy to wear shortish dresses.

Anonymous

I love wearing skirts, just above the knee is my ideal length. I think I’ve got good legs so that length of skirt shows them off the best. I also like tight skirts, not too tight, as I think I’ve got a nice bum and a tight-ish skirt shows it off.

[postquote quote=175386][/postquote]

My SOGGF say that I should wear tight miniskirts and tight minidressess more often than I  do for same reasons, i.e. sexy very feminine like legs this when she takes me shopping 4 new dresses and skirts and associated tops  she always makes sure I m wearing My suntan Leggs ACTIVE support pantyhose, sometimes even 2 pairs at once if I have shaved or waxed my legs clean of ugly hair

She loves to see my legs  the more the better she says  eventhough she has many slack outfits, she refuses to let me wear loose fitting slacks, only skin tight spandex slacks or leggings

Emily
      Lady

I have all lengths. Absolutely love the look of a skirt and cute top! My fav would have to be maxi skirts. Just love the feel of the material swirling about my feet and legs. Love having to lift it just a bit to walk upstairs. Maxi skirts also show off the glutes nicely. Not to say I don’t wear other lengths, it depends on the occasion. The last few times I’ve been out to drinks and dinner, it has been a maxi skirt and a dressy top.

Thanks, as always, for a great question!

I have really long legs. So I would love to show them off in a short skirt! But I havent found the guts to shave my legs yet so no revealing skirts till then 😉

Deb Cox
      Lady

My faves right now are, sexy leather above the knee, a Kylie Cyrus plaid mini, and a business skirt above the knee.  I’m slowly transitioning from sassy to classy, it will take a while, and most likely will go back and forth. I don’t mind letting my thigh highs and Carter peak out a little when playing billiards at the bar. It also distracts the men I play with, so if I really want to win, it helps. :):):)

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I always go for short dresses or skirts. The longest I like to wear is mid thigh. I do have a few dresses I really like but are just a bit above the knee. Those are my “if I’m going to be out in public for a long time around a lot of people this is what I should wear dresses”.

Other than that, the shorter the better.

I have 4 skirts; 2 black pencil skirts, a lite purple faux suede wrap pencil skirt, and a denim skirt. They’re between 20 and 26 inches long, so they fall either above, right at, or below the knee. I’m always willing to try on various lengths.

It depends on the the out fit, some short some long some pencil skirts, I just love skirts

I prefer skirts over dresses too just like Davida Mae said versatile

Ladies,
      I’ve never worn a skirt! Dresses, yes, but no skirts. Yet.
      I think what would work for me is knee length. I need to be age appropriate and a mini skirt is way too young for me. Long skirts? No way! At any age!

Jessica

Anonymous
      Lady

Prefer dresses over skirts but for both like it to be a bit above the knee.

Rachel

If you do not flash your panties when picking up a pencil from the floor, it is too long!

For most of us, it is harder to find dresses that fit properly due to the differences between male and female anatomy. I do have dresses, but skirts are easier to deal with. I have skirts of all lengths, but my preference is mini to just above the knee. Most of the mini skirts that I have are skorts. That takes a lot of the worry about always sitting “correctly”. I am usually conscious about how I sit, but skorts take some of the anxiety out of it…

Hi Fiona,

I prefer dresses but often wear skirts.  I prefer long skirts.  I do have a few above the knee.

Alice

Anonymous
      Lady

Fiona

I am very much a dresses person although I did have one skirt in the collection I purged about a year ago. However I do prefer a hemline that is a bit above the knee but have found this difficult to achieve consistently with on line ordering.

Rachel

I have all different lengths of skirts and dresses but I will usually not go shorter than mid-thigh any more, unlike when I was younger and wouldn’t go any longer than knee length.  Most are midi’s (knee length for you younger girls), but there are a few mid calf to maxi length in there too.  Most of my mid thigh are the one piece ‘swing’ dresses or nice pleated A-lines.  Those still show off plenty of leg without giving everyone a view of my garter stays or what color panties I have on.  They have to get better acquainted with me to learn that).

In my 20’s and 30’s, I was of the opinion of ‘shorter is better’ and those did help me meet a LOT of new friends.  But those days are no longer as I value quality association over quantity.

PaulaF

Kimmie
      Lady

I love seeing my legs when wearing a dress or skirt, so short is the way to go for me.

I forgot to post a photo before. This should answer the question…

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I don’t have any skirts yet, but I want some badly!  I’d go a few to maybe more above the knee as I like to show my legs and feel a breeze on my bottom.
      Hugs and Love, Ellie

Hi Fiona. I know i am late for the question but i will answer anyway. When i was a teenager There was no skirt to short as long as you could not see my panties while standing strait.  In my twenties it was just above knee. Wanted to look still cute but a little more conservative. Thirties was just at knee maybe with a short slit in back or side. I went into hiding for most of my forties and fifties. My sixties comming out of male mode fog due to medication for anxiety and depression now i am back. I enjoy the midi length A line skirts.  luv Stephanie

Perfect combination for a stroll about town.

Anonymous

I like mid to lower thigh to knee length the best I got a couple that are below the knee too I wear dresses as much or more too I have long legs too so I don’t really wear miniskirts and I wear boots most often too but sometimes heels or flats my legs are shaved so that’s not a worry but it’s been winter here too so longer is warmer

I did reply once before when the thread first started.

I have and love dresses and skirts in various lengths, micro to floor.

The choice is suited to my mood, compay and the situation.

With the warmer weather hopefully arriving soon I’ll be back into some of my barely there faves.

Since I’ve been going out regularly, I’ve come to love the higher hemline!

I get so many lovely comments about my legs that I now love to show them off a bit.

You won’t tempt me into a micro, but I wore an incredibly short kilt on Burns night, and the reception was tremendous – not a single negative comment or look, just smiles and cries of “I love your outfit!”, and, on a couple of occasions, “Woo! I can see your knickers!”.

I really thought I was being more careful than that, but it was all done in the best possible taste! (Kenny Everett reference).

Love Laura

Great subject this! My partner says I must dress my age. What does this mean? If your 54 going on 34 I like skirts above the knee which is great but when you sit down things may and do get awkward. Good girls don’t show that much!!

And although I love my athletic legs because I am a dancer I can see her point. I could be attracting the wrong attention. So my new skirt length as to take this into consideration and it must be above the knee.

To be honest because I have only worn trousers for the last 54 years I love wearing skirts and having the freedom to do so is a new experience. Now openly transgender give me the opportunity to buy what I want.

Love to all the girls reading ! Jessica Scarlett.

You’re right Jessica, Good girls don’t show that much. And I never promised anyone I was a good girl. I’m 59 going on 30 and still like’m short!

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Not trying to sound like I’m bragging, but I’ve had girlfriends(platonic) tell me, “if I had your legs, I’d be in Daisy Dukes every day.”

So, I have a couple of dresses that BARELY reach mid thigh. One, in fact, is so short that if I’m not wearing leggings..I can’t raise my arms at all without showing my panties to the world. LOL

And I LOVE it!!!

Dala

For me the feeling of tightness of the sipper tight to your back and the length 3/4 of your dress I started using a rubber band about 10/12 inches over waistline and started rolling up over the rubber band and keep rolling until looking at mirror and taking a delay 3/5 seconds and leaving it at at waist eye line and checking results I would stared pulling down my dress or rolling it up to desire skirt length and the best no problem with my anatomy. Auroras Livingfem

I love skirts !  That is what I mostly have in my wardrobe.  However, I am also very particular on what skirts I wear.  I like the pencil skirt the most, and no eleastic waistband pull on type.  It has to have at least a zipper fastener (if it has a hook/eye fastener on top of zipper that is fine too).  I just love the exposed zipper look, for me it looks sexy.  I had one mini skirt but I found it awkward to sit in without showing the world the goodies.

No more than knee length for me.  If it is slightly above knee length that is fine.  I’m not a fan of anything longer than knee length.  I favour solid colours, as it is easier to pair with a top.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

This is a bit of an old thread, and reading through my answer from last winter, I thought I’d post an update.

I still like mini skirts, and own more of them than ever, and short dresses as well! I have a couple which are midi length, and couple  that are cut just a touch above my knee, like a “respectable length” mini. Though when I wearing a skirt I do like to show off some leg, and I’ll wear the longer mini’s to the mall, or other outing.

At the time of my original posting, I had not been out en femme at all, but now I’ve been out so many times, I’ve lost count. Amazing what can happen in a year and a half!

The two which would be classed as super micro short, I don’t go out in, but two of the other very short ones, (sorry I don’t the length) I have been out in. We did a bit of a sleazy look at a restaurant in the gay village, but of course I had to get there and home too. Then a similar, but more daring look at a New Year’s Eve party. That was at a private house with some other CD friends, so one doesn’t have to worry about being out in public and looking too cheap!

Amy

So liberating to be in a skirt whether short or long but times I love wearing a sack or pencil skirt that fits tight and restricts your steps while walking.

I love my dresses and skirts mid thigh to just above my knees mainly in warm weather so then I dont have to wear pantyhose or stockings I like the warm breeze on my just shaved bare legs feel.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Deborah;

I like your comment about having your steps restricted by a snug skirt or dress. I do as well, it makes me feel so feminine, so somehow reminds me all the time I’m not in guy clothes.

Amy

Anonymous

I love wearing garter belts and corsets along with vintage style stockings so I love wearing mini skirts that expose my lacy top stockings and garters and I have even worn micro mini’s barely, and I do mean barely covering my panties. I’ve been told I have beautiful legs, so🤷‍♀️

I like knee length and nothing shorter. My legs aren’t pretty to look at.

[postquote quote=370198]

When my SOGGF suggested we go to her Office’s Formal 2015-16 New Year’s Eve Dinner Dance party  being  held at a chic downtown Hotel.

During the 3 weekends we were Shopping for floor length Women’s evening gowns, she got herself a very voluminous satin skirted gown with a full Long Sleeve bodice. But she insisted in order to really experience a woman having dinner wearing a long floor length evening gown I would have to get a TIGHT LONG SLEEVED SPANDEX BODICE PENCIL SKIRTED GOWN. Yup it was fabulous wearing a Tight spandex pencil skirted gown with a slit along side my right leg from ankle to just below my knee. Felt nice bu it was a devil to walk/Dance in and even more so to sit down in a chair @ a table or get up from a chair @a table. Sofa/couch no problem.

E

During warmer months I wear above the knee skirts and dresses, some just below my butt. I love to feel them flutter in the breeze and on my shaved legs. When it gets cooler then the length gets longer. I dress for the age I feel, not biological age. Besides men always like short skirts and legs.

Anonymous

I always love to wear skirts on every occasion above the knee or below the knee! I have thin legs but I don’t care lol.

kim dones
      Lady

Love to show off my panties so shorter the better

So occasionally as to be non existent, I hate the way I look in them!
      I still check them out occasionally though.

Anonymous

You should do Roxanne they feel so lovely to wear against your legs.

Melissa Davis
      Baroness

Roxanne,

With a pleated midi you probably want a top with a simple shape, for example a turtleneck, a shirt with a collar, something that more or less follows the shape of your torso. with your upper body.

A pleated midi looks great with tall boots.

Melissa

Viewing 92 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?