Viewing 47 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Do you sleep in femme attire? I usually wear a nightgown or something similar.

Anonymous

just panties i wear panties 24/7

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Absolutely nothing wrong with panties, they are the foundation for any outfit. Just don’t tell me they say Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, ……….. lol.

Usually I’m in a nightgown, but sometimes in a skirt and top and sometimes in something more fetishy.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Sounds like you have a wide variety of sleepwear, perhaps a few that are “special”, lol. Enjoy being you.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

On days when  I wear panties, I end up sleeping in them. I just love the feminine feeling! Night gowns are not an option for me. SO would not approve. A long T shirt covers the panties nicely though.
      💕Lara

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Honey, you are not alone. I know a lot of others who do not have sleeping en femme as an option. Just enjoy what you can snd enjoy being you.

yes bra and panties

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I toss in a bra at times, usually when I want to wear my sleeper forms. It is nice to wake up with fullness.

Always a nightie, panties and forms.

When the weather is cooler I love the feel of stockings as well.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I will add pantyhose when it is cooler, it adds more than just another layer.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Just like dressing, sometimes yes and sometimes now.

/kt

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

It is just nice to have it as an option, enjoy those times you do!!

Two Girly
      Lady

As part of my wear womens clothes as much as possible; but pass, at night I wear panties, women’s shorts and a women’s tee shirt. I guess that counts, lol.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Two Girly.
        Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

It sure does, panties are always required, lol.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I,m “seasonal”, (especially on hot Australian summer nights)

SUMMER:Silk french knickers and cami, plus chemise on top. Underneath all of these a 40AA bra

AUTUMN  AND SPRING As above except full length silk nightie instead of the cami. cooler nights, breast forms and bra. Both seasons,. occasional silk pajamas if its going to be a bit “nippier”

For nocturnal “visits to the ladies” silk dressing gown. (do you get the impression I love silk?? LOL) As I have posted many times. I’m the wrong side of 70, dont know how many Caty years I have left… I’m gunna enjoy ’em!!.

WINTER: Bra, forms, panties, thermal cami, panty hose or tights, fleecy warm pj’s on top and a velour dressing gown for “get up” times.

All are changed into and out of  in my separate bedroom from the “Boss”. Who knows about C aty, “but does not want to know”.

Thus before bed and in the morning, at least on the outside I’m “normal me”. (but underdressed as soon as I’m out of and dry from my evening shower.

I do frequent overnight stay charity volunteer trips, where I’m totally femme for up to 24hrs. Much of it as per above and depending on the seasons as detailed above.

G’nite..

Caty.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You do have a wide variety of outfits for bed, depending on the season. I heard you had a rather warm few months this year. I will sometimes change from satin to cotton, it is cooler, when needed.

Usually a nightgown and panties. I have a couple full length gowns that cover pretty much all season. Though if it’s really warm I may sleep in just my panties.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Yes, one must adapt to the seasons, there are times I wear pantyhose just for an extra layer in the winter.

I have worn leggings at night when it’s cold, as well.

Anonymous
      Lady

I sleep in just panties and a tight fitting women’s tank top. I toss a lot so wearing a gown I get wrapped up like a burrito.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Have you tried satin nightgowns, they move with you much better.

Sometimes when I feel like it, I will wear a nightgown. I roll in my sleep so it will end up twisted in a knot and keep waking me up thru the night.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Have you tried satin nightgowns or a very loose lounger? I have had good luck with both of those not twisting as much.

I have, but it is mostly the straps that are the problem. I have one nightgown that is sort of a razorback and one size larger that does pretty well.

Carolyn Kay
            Baroness - Annual

Straps, they can be an issue with so many outfits.

So true! I guess I do the straps because they are adjustable, and I can lengthen them for a better fit, but they are a pain.  I have my eye on a pretty red silky nylon pullover with a round neckline (no straps).

The up-side of waking up through the night Michelle is that you get to enjoy wearing your nightgown more :  )

I hadn’t thought of it quite like that, but you are probably right. 😊

With the occasional warmer weather overnight recently, I have tried sleeping in a satiny babydoll and g-string. I am also someone who rolls around in their sleep, so the shorter length of a babydoll doesn’t seem to cause the bunching issues like a longer length nightie does for some people.

It was comfortable, not constricting at all, and not too warm, so I plan to keep doing it as often as possible. And, I loved how it felt against my skin, and it was visually well received by partner, too!

I’ve also slept in panties before, and look forward to resuming that soon, too!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Seems you have all the vases covered for any occasion.

Generally panties and a girlie tank top unless my b/f stays over and then its a satin babydoll.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Those baby dolls are for those special times aren’t they. Thanks for the reply, enjoy who you are, and have a great day.

Anonymous

I am sure you are adorable.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Carolyn,

I don’t get much of a chance, but when I do, I much prefer a teddy, usually satin (or satin like!).

Hugs, ChloeC

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Hopefully you get more chances, and can sleep as you

Hi girls, I don’t sleep in feminine clothes every night, but when I do I usually wear a nightgown or a set of shorts and a tank top, depending on the weather sometimes I add a pair of tights or pantyhose,
      Greetings, Sofia

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Variety is the spice of life, having options is a women right!! Lol.

this is a hard one as I sleep in my birthday suit

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

A birthday suit can be femme, right?

Dani
      Lady

I sure would love to. Something pretty and soft…

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Not sure of your situation, but there has to be some night you are alone. If you have never slept en femme, it is wonderful. I wish you luck.

Anonymous
      • I always sleep in panties and a bra when I am away from home, the feeling is sensational
        Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Panties are pretty standard for a lot of us, but when you add a bra is it so….. much better. I love waking up feeling femme.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I usually just wear toenail polish and earrings to bed

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

It is nice to wake up to those little shiny toes peeking out of the covers. I don’t have pierced ears so the earring usually come off for me.

Anonymous
      Lady

Panties, sometimes a bra and leggings.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Just enough for That femme feel, perfect.

I sleep in panties and a chemise a couple nights a week.The chemise holds my breast forms!!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I have done the same, wore a chemise to hold my forms, wonderful isn’t it. Make sure your forms are made to be used while you are sleeping. Some forms can be damaged.

The forms are made to sleep on,also the chemise has pockets to hold forms.

I almost always sleep in a nightgown and panties.  I really like the Shadowline gowns.  They’re soft and satiny, long enough to go below my knees, have straps at the top, and are a bit stretchy.  Pretty colors too.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Another friend of mine loves the Shadowline gowns, I am definitely going to have to give them another look.

Anonymous

a few nights that I was able to sleep alone at home, I wore slips and satin pajamas, it was very nice to be able to do it, being myself while I slept and waking up wearing something feminine was something interesting

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

A few nights alone can be so rewarding. We all have to work with what we have, the balance that keeps our lives going.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Wish I could Sis.

Hugs, Liara

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Someday Sis, someday, and I want to hear about it!

Absolutely, love feeling feminine both day and night

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I take it you are pretty much a 24/7 kind of lady, good for you!!!

Wish i was 24/7, everyday underdress with bra and panties, when i sleep mostly nightgown and panties, on my days off i can get a bit more into it with dresses and makeup. Thanks for the reply, hope you have a great day and stay and feel beautiful.

Loose fitting maroon panties, black nightie and beneath it all a pocket bra with my seemingly indestructible “D” forms…..300+ days a year. Luv, TERI

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Don’t the forms just add so much more than just fullness, it’s a feeling of femme.

Carolyn,

I certainly feel that way, I honestly think I sleep better with them moving like real breasts would as I move around.

After reading the majority of replies I also didn’t want  to overstate my thoughts since so many of us can’t wear them all day and all night like we are fortunate enough to. Hugs TERI

I have been wearing panties and a t-shirt every night to bed for several years. My wife is OK with that. I would like to start wearing a baby doll nightie or a cami & tap pant set and have asked my wife if it is OK, but she is not ready for that yet. Hopefully, with a little more time, she will become more comfortable with the idea and let me do so. I saw a pretty two piece set at Dillard’s a few weeks back that I am just dying to buy and wear to bed.

Hugs,

Emily

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

The acceptance of your wife is a delicate issue, it is great you are trying to keep her happy as well as yourself. Maybe you could upgrade your T-shirt to a women’s, you know, a little baby step. Good luck.

I normally just sleep naked, but If it’s very cold , I would pop a nightdress on.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Naked can be femme, especially with a few little accessions, nail polish, rings, little necklace, and so on. Whatever works for you is what it is all about

Anonymous

I have only slept en femme once (when my wife was away) – nightdress, breast forms and panties, not to mention painted finger and toe nails. I loved it – it was magical!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

It truly is magical, the way just sleeping en femme can make you feel. Wasn’t it wonderful waking up and feeling so feminine? What’s not to love!!

Anonymous

Only in my dreams, Carolyn, only in my dreams.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Dream can come true, maybe someday.

Almost always just panties which my fiancé loves feeling me in. Sometimes a sleep shirt which is ok with her.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Hey, if she is happy, you should be too!!
        Maybe you could add a satin cami instead of a tee shirt.

When I say sleep shirt I mean a ladies sleep shirt. She is also ok with me wearing ladies leggings around tge house and so I am content to wait and see if she will bring up any other fem items tgat I can wear with her blessing.

Carolyn Kay
            Baroness - Annual

Thank you for the clarification, good luck in the future, hopefully much more femmewear!!!

Janine
      Lady

I’ve tried wearing panties and nightgowns to sleep in, but I find them to confining. I toss and turn quite a lot when I’m sleeping and I wake up with my nightgowns twisted around me and I’m very uncomfortable. Same thing as far as panties. They tend to twist and wake me up. However, I do sometimes wear a bra to support my forms. Usually I just wear a long t-shirt to sleep in. Just depends on the situation and how feminine I am feeling .

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Maybe you should try women’s regular satin pajamas, you get the comfort feel of satin and shouldn’t get twisted up. Just a thought, hugs.

I find the satin panties are nice to sleep in

When free to choose, which isn’t very often unfortunately, I would sleep in my birthday suit, however I have always wanted to have satin sheets. I have been on the cusp of buying some for the few occasions I’m alone, but silk is out of my budget and perhaps a little impractical, and I am never sure what synthetic material is best from what is available online. Egyptian cotton will have to do 🙂

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I don’t have satin sheets but I do have satin pillow cases. I heard they are better on your skin, cotton pulls the natural oil from your face.

Anonymous

Bamboo cloth nightis with panties. Very soft and comfortable. Brand name: WiWi found on Amazon

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Never heard of bamboo cloth sleeping wear, will have tocheck it out.

I usually sleep in soft leggings and a crop top on colder nights and on warmer nights maybe a loungewear shorts set or just boyshorts and nothing else

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Just as long as they came from the woman’s department, it qualifies, lol.

Always sleep naked. But have once or twice fallen asleep with panties on.

I sleep nude and have done for fifty plus years!

💋💋💋🤪

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Absolutely I do Carolyn!  Usually a camisole and panties; if it’s a cool evening perhaps a long nightgown.  On warm nights only my necklace, which I occasionally forget to remove, lol.

Stevie

Anonymous
      Lady

I have had periods when I have worn a Chemise and Panties under my guy PJs and slid of my PJ bottoms once in bed. That was before my last purge and don’t have a chemise at the moment but have resumed wearing panties under my PJs and taking off PJ bottoms once in bed but not able to keep up constantly as not able to get the panties washed due to being in the closet. Thank goodness for some comfortable thongs as it makes keeping the growing number of panties in secret storage easier.
      Rachel

Oh yes, all the time now. Nighties and baby-dolls were my gateway to this life!

I’ve been wearing satin nighties and panties for years and just got satin sheets. best sleep ever.

When i was singel and younger i would more often than not sleep en femme . Be that just a pair of knickers or chemise or even a basque !!!my ex wife would just about put up with it but my current wife will have nothing to do with my other self xxx

If I sleep fem I’m in panties, pantyhose, nightgown or all 3. Love falling asleep to the feel of the silky nylon and waking to it being the first thing I feel

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I love wearing all three but at times I will leave my bra on to and wear my sleeper forms. Nothing like waking up with breasts to start your day.

No sleepwear, but since I started shaving I have began investing in better sheets. Hard to understand sheet quality while wearing “wool pants” to bed

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I hate the “wool pants” too, lol

Yes. As soon as I dry off from my shower depending on the temp. on goes a nighty or pajama set and robe.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Sounds perfect, having an option or two is a woman’s prerogative, lol.

Panties for me every night as chosen by my Queen.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

either panties or a pair of pajama booty shorts are all I sleep in…that’s it.

xoxo

Rayna

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Au perfect, why mess with success, lol.

Me too, in both modes. ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Sounds like you have a wonderful assortment of nightgowns to choose from. Have you ever looked on Woman Within site at their Luxe Long Satin Peignoir Set? They are quite nice and come with a matching robe. Make sure you check the sizing chart should you decided to order one, they run a little big. Enjoy who you are!

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

We all have our preferences that is part of being womanly, lol. Thank you for the reply, sleep tight and comfy.

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?