Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

been sleeping really well of late, generally in a mid length T nightie or a Satin night shirt my wife gave me. Have been Lacey most nights for the last 4-6 weeks in bed but in the last 2 nights have slept Male. I have had the most restless 2 nights, mmmmm only one way to prove if the missing clothing is playing on my mind

Anonymous

Let us know, I usually just sleep with panties and guy T-Shirt.

Lisa

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

It depends for me Lacey. I already have problems sleeping but once in a while if I am feeling very Michelle then I seem to sleep much better though my dreams are a bit confusing.

Hugs,

Michelle

hiya lacey. its a weird thing you should say that. I find I sleep tons better dressed femme than drab. I dont know why, maybe its because you feel happy, contented and satisfied, I find wearing femme clothes alters my moods to a more positive, settling disposition. wearing drab, i’m always stressed and uptight, if you take these things to bed with you, then you are in for one hell of a sleepless night!

fiona xxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?