Tagged: breast forms sleeping
- December 12, 2021 at 12:43 pm #587998WilmaParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 198Has thanked: 1404 timesBeen thanked: 812 times
This is a question mainly for those of you who have breast forms.
A) Do you wear them to bed?
B) If yes what do you wear them with?
Nightie, Camisole, or some other garment.
Curiosity is getting the better of me and I dearly want to wear something long and silky to bed.
- This topic was modified 5 months ago by Wilma.
- December 24, 2021 at 1:53 am #593188Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
I’ve been wearing nighties or full length gowns to bed every night for many years now.
When I was a teenager secretly sleeping in one of my mothers nightgowns was erotically exciting but now it’s quite normal for me. I still enjoy the silkiness and wouldn’t think of going to bed without wearing feminine sleepwear but wearing my breast forms to bed doesn’t make sense to me. I enjoy wearing my breast forms to make myself look more feminine but they don’t have as big of an impact on feeling feminine as the lingerie I sleep in does.
I don’t feel the need to go to bed wearing my breast forms. Also the manufactures say you could damage them by sleeping in them.
You really should experience sleeping in a long silky gown but leave your breast forms on the nightstand.
- December 24, 2021 at 5:32 am #593234WilmaLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 198Has thanked: 1404 timesBeen thanked: 812 times
Yes that is exactly what I want to do, just a long satin nightdress and nothing else.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 25, 2021 at 1:51 am #593533
- December 23, 2021 at 8:42 am #592875Jenna MonroeLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 711 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- December 18, 2021 at 8:37 pm #590756Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 629Has thanked: 1332 timesBeen thanked: 1645 times
I have a pair of “Pals” breastforms from Glamour Boutique which nestle snugly in a lightweight pocket bra I have. These forms are “guaranteed” not to split or burst when used to sleep in. So far, so good.
Over my forms/bra, I wear either a silky nightgown or PJs, depending on my mood, the weather, etc.
And a “sleep wig”, dedicated to femme bedtime. Never sleep without one. I have several, which are old, repurposed “daywear” wigs of various lengths.
- December 17, 2021 at 10:13 am #590197Jenna MonroeLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 711 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
I don’t wear my C cup breast forms to bed. I have some baby doll shorty pj’s with small breast forms built in at night. I wear panties and sometimes pantyhose also to bed I wear my breast forms in the morning after showering, Love them feel so femme with them.
- December 16, 2021 at 5:17 pm #589932
- December 16, 2021 at 4:56 pm #589928Tina QueLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 49Replies: 261Has thanked: 1084 timesBeen thanked: 1565 times
Last night I wore a babydoll with a sports bra and 3600g forms (about an H cup). I feels like a big hug while you sleep. I cannot wear them often as it does cause a sore back when you wake up in the morning. I also have foam forms which are easier to sleep in but are not the same as silicone forms (no jiggle).
- December 16, 2021 at 1:36 pm #589867Trisha SmithLadyRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 406Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 2080 times
About 50% of the time I wear forms to bed. I find that a bralette works best to hold them in place and is super comfy. Usually wear a Tee-shirt over that. As for the forms I use they are a low cost set off Amazon with self adhesive. Ecoup I believe.
- December 14, 2021 at 4:14 pm #589072Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 677Has thanked: 3920 timesBeen thanked: 3283 times
Well… I can’t really answer A) because I don’t wear forms,
but I can answer B). I love wearing babydolls to bed. They are my favourite tops to wear period, black, white and especially red! Perhaps a pair of stockings too and not much else. It’s good to be a girl!
Back to A)… I have um.. natural boobs. So, I have to wear them! Kinda weird as a bloke, but heavenly in girly mode! The babydolls have a “built-in” bra to help lift and accentuate my gifts.
Please don’t hate me! LOL!
Barb 🙂 🙂
- December 16, 2021 at 2:11 pm #589875Carmen CruzLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 286Has thanked: 433 timesBeen thanked: 1721 times
You’re very lucky with the boobs. LMAO! I’m skinny and totally flat chested. My “cleavage” is mainly taking as much skin around my upper torso and smashing it all together in the center and trying to find a way to keep it there with a push-up bra! Oh I wish I wasn’t so skinny!
- December 16, 2021 at 4:05 pm #589907Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 677Has thanked: 3920 timesBeen thanked: 3283 times
- December 14, 2021 at 3:48 pm #589068Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 112Replies: 1009Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 3945 times
So long as you dont sleep on your tummy and therefore on your forms, nothing is going to happen to them.
Except on hot Australian summer nights, I sleep with my C cup forms in a lacy underwire bra, with matching panties and a cami. In winter over the above I wear soft floral fleecy pj’s, on warmer nights a silk nightie
On overnight away trips, I attach my double sided tape forms to my chest and leave them on until its time to pack up and check out.
Sometimes I’m away two nights and my “PB” is circa 40hours “with my own boobs”.
- December 14, 2021 at 12:51 am #588793Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 367Has thanked: 965 timesBeen thanked: 1601 times
- December 14, 2021 at 12:42 am #588789
- December 13, 2021 at 10:31 am #588404AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 9:44 am #588380Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 775Has thanked: 834 timesBeen thanked: 3494 times
I only take naps with my breastforms, and the ones I got they do not recommend sleeping with them.
I sleep my side, so the way I see it the risk of me sleeping on my breastforms and popping them are low. I always wear my breastforms in a pocketed bra.
I am usually in almost full Wendy mode when I take naps. Full makeup, jewellery, wig, hip/butt pads, torsette shapewear, and a really silky type slip. It feels so heavenly, I swear the daily stress just melts away when I take naps like that.
- December 13, 2021 at 9:29 am #588371Elizabeth(Liz)LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 397Has thanked: 2694 timesBeen thanked: 1784 times
- December 13, 2021 at 9:23 am #588369AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
If I have my forms glued on, sometimes glued, sometimes pocket bra but if they’re glued a nice silky nighty feels great. I swear I can feel the silk rubbing on them, love it. Even better sleep naked on satin sheets although sometimes I have a hard time sleeping if I do.
- December 13, 2021 at 9:06 am #588356Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 30Replies: 410Has thanked: 531 timesBeen thanked: 1199 times
Wilma, my answers to your questions….
B) An underwired bra
The rest depends on mood, it could be a nightie, short pj’s or, at this time of year, long sleeved, long pant fleece pj’s. Generally, if I wear forms to sleep in, it is the night before my underwired bra goes in the wash. My underwired bras are the only ones that keep the forms in place.
- December 12, 2021 at 3:37 pm #588078AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
HI Wilma no breast forms for me sleep in a cami or baby doll or teddy with natural breasts.
- December 13, 2021 at 10:39 am #588411LadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 198Has thanked: 1404 timesBeen thanked: 812 times
- December 13, 2021 at 11:16 am #588428AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
thanks wilma and for you and the rest of girls wishing you the best watch out for those forms though that not really design to sleep in know or heard elsewhere of some leaking the silicone or form that in them. When was A CD use to use those expensive ones made by divine creation the breast plate. Then had to stop using it due to natural breasts interferring with the model.
- December 12, 2021 at 3:01 pm #588065Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 30Replies: 588Has thanked: 7464 timesBeen thanked: 3214 times
I sleep in a babydoll nighty that has built in breasts. They are a little firmer than forms but work well and don’t get overly warm at night. I sleep like a log, literally, straight, stiff and unmoving. But the process of going to sleep is an adventure in thrashing, rolling and kicking. I fear forms would suffer damage so I haven’t tried.
- December 12, 2021 at 1:25 pm #588013Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1464Has thanked: 20371 timesBeen thanked: 6973 times
I wear my forms, a bra, and a silky nightgown every night.
It is so comforting, feeling the weight of my forms, and the silkiness, against my skin, Oh, My,,,,,,
- December 12, 2021 at 1:24 pm #588010danielleBaronessRegistered On: December 30, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 24Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
i wear mine to bed every night and a bra to hold them in place while wearing some sort of satin nightgown. never had a problem with them ever. i have many sizes price ranging from 30 to 120 dollars a set.
- December 12, 2021 at 1:17 pm #588007Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3468Has thanked: 49788 timesBeen thanked: 12337 times
Hi Wilma have always been scared to wake up with a poped boob there with me in bed ha ha .. As i worl mostly six days a week i dont wear them at work just at home so i have never worn them to bed ..
- December 12, 2021 at 12:57 pm #588004Dee FrostLadyRegistered On: September 18, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 38Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 261 times
I wear my breast forms every day and apply them with surgical adhesive. They are body temp and never come loose. So, wearing them to bed is a non-issue. Off in the morning with bath, and the ritual of cleaning the forms. They are just a part of me when applied.
Wearing them to bed makes you feel natural!
- December 12, 2021 at 12:50 pm #588002Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1236Has thanked: 7584 timesBeen thanked: 6132 times
Yes, sometimes I sleep with my D silicone forms held in place by one of my full coverage underwire bras under a womens tee. I’ve never had a problem with them and love waking up with breasts. Some form manufacturers advise not sleeping with them and mine aren’t expensive but it works.
- December 13, 2021 at 10:44 am #588415LadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 198Has thanked: 1404 timesBeen thanked: 812 times
I know exactly what you mean, when taking my forms out of their storage they are just lumps of Silicone….but when they are put into my Bralet or pocket bra they feel like a part of me, and that feels wonderful.
So glad to see you back.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.