Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Sisters

This is a question mainly for those of you who have breast forms.

A) Do you wear them to bed?

B) If yes what do you wear them with?

Nightie, Camisole, or some other garment.

Curiosity is getting the better of me and I dearly want to wear something long and silky to bed.

Hugs XX

Wilma

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes, sometimes I sleep with my D silicone forms held in place by one of my full coverage underwire bras under a womens tee. I’ve never had a problem with them and love waking up with breasts. Some form manufacturers advise not sleeping with them and mine aren’t expensive but it works.

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

Hey, Wilma.

I wear my breast forms every day and apply them with surgical adhesive. They are body temp and never come loose. So, wearing them to bed is a non-issue. Off in the morning with bath, and the ritual of cleaning the forms. They are just a part of me when applied.

Wearing them to bed makes you feel natural!

hugs,

Dee

Hi Wilma have always been scared to wake up with a poped boob there with me in bed ha ha .. As i worl mostly six days a week i dont wear them at work just at home so i have never worn them to bed ..

Stephanie

danielle
      Baroness

i wear mine to bed every night and a bra to hold them in place while wearing some sort of satin nightgown. never had a problem with them ever. i have many sizes price ranging from 30 to 120 dollars a set.

I wear my forms, a bra, and a silky nightgown every night.
      It is so comforting, feeling the weight of my forms, and the silkiness, against my skin, Oh, My,,,,,,
      Hugs, Regi💕👸

I sleep in a babydoll nighty that has built in breasts. They are a little firmer than forms but work well and don’t get overly warm at night. I sleep like a log, literally, straight, stiff and unmoving. But the process of going to sleep is an adventure in thrashing, rolling and kicking. I fear forms would suffer damage so I haven’t tried.

Beth

Anonymous

HI Wilma no breast forms for me sleep in a cami or baby doll or teddy with natural breasts.

Donna

Anonymous

Sweetheart, So glad you have reached where you wanted to be, we mere mortals will keep wearing our forms where and when we can.

You’re a Goddess Donna and don’t let anyone tell you differently.

Hugs XX

Wilma

Anonymous

thanks wilma and for you and the rest of girls wishing you the best watch out for those forms though that not really design to sleep in know or heard elsewhere of  some leaking the silicone or form that in them. When was A CD use to use those expensive ones made by divine creation the breast plate. Then had to stop using it due to natural breasts interferring with the model.

Hugs

Donna

Wilma, my answers to your questions….

A) Sometimes
      B) An underwired bra

The rest depends on mood, it could be a nightie, short pj’s or, at this time of year, long sleeved, long pant fleece pj’s. Generally, if I wear forms to sleep in, it is the night before my underwired bra goes in the wash. My underwired bras are the only ones that keep the forms in place.

Anonymous

If I have my forms glued on, sometimes glued, sometimes pocket bra but if they’re glued a nice silky nighty feels great. I swear I can feel the silk rubbing on them, love it. Even better sleep naked on satin sheets although sometimes I have a hard time sleeping if I do.

Unfortunately I’m not able to.

Love Liz

Anonymous

Elizabeth

I feel for you, at the moment I am also unable to wear mine to bed….but hopefully soon.

Hugs X

Wilma

I only take naps with my breastforms, and the ones I got they do not recommend sleeping with them.

I sleep my side, so the way I see it the risk of me sleeping on my breastforms and popping them are low.   I always wear my breastforms in a pocketed bra.

I am usually in almost full Wendy mode when I take naps.  Full makeup, jewellery, wig, hip/butt pads, torsette shapewear, and a really silky type slip.  It feels so heavenly, I swear the daily stress just melts away when I take naps like that.

Anonymous

I don’t, but I’d love to try it. I have a smallish pair of forms that are light enough to stay stuck without a bra.

Connie

xxx

You should not sleep in them. It’s not recommended by the manufacture.

Yes I wear them to bed and I wear romantic/sensual/bridal lingerie to bed just about every night with them.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

So long as you dont sleep on your tummy and therefore on your forms, nothing is going to happen to them.

Except on hot Australian summer nights, I sleep with my C cup forms in a lacy underwire bra, with matching panties and a cami. In winter over the above I wear soft floral  fleecy pj’s, on warmer nights a silk nightie

On overnight away trips, I attach my double sided tape forms to my chest and leave them on until its time to pack up and check out.

Sometimes I’m away two nights and my “PB” is circa 40hours “with my own boobs”.

Happy dressing

Caty

Barb Wire
      Lady

Well… I can’t really answer A) because I don’t wear forms,

but I can answer B). I love wearing babydolls to bed. They are my favourite tops to wear period, black, white and especially red! Perhaps a pair of stockings too and not much else. It’s good to be a girl!

Back to A)… I have um.. natural boobs. So, I have to wear them! Kinda weird as a bloke, but heavenly in girly mode! The babydolls have a “built-in” bra to help lift and accentuate my gifts.

Please don’t hate me! LOL!

Barb 🙂 🙂

You’re very lucky with the boobs. LMAO! I’m skinny and totally flat chested. My “cleavage” is mainly taking as much skin around my upper torso and smashing it all together in the center and trying to find a way to keep it there with a push-up bra! Oh I wish I wasn’t so skinny!

Barb Wire
          Lady

I couldn’t get through this in one go! LMAO 2!!

This would make for an excellent YouTube instructional video.

You have the energy of a Hadron Collider! But please don’t annihilate yourself! “SMASH”!!

This is fun!

Barb 😉

The other day in work meetings, a few managers were like “The Avengers have HULK, we have [my real name].” Yeah, I do have energy that’s for sure.

Trisha
      Duchess

About 50% of the time I wear forms to bed. I find that a bralette works best to hold them in place and is super comfy. Usually wear a Tee-shirt over that. As for the forms I use they are a low cost set off Amazon with self adhesive. Ecoup I believe.

Anonymous
      Lady

Last night I wore a babydoll with a sports bra and 3600g forms (about an H cup). I feels like a big hug while you sleep. I cannot wear them often as it does cause a sore back when you wake up in the morning. I also have foam forms which are easier to sleep in but are not the same as silicone forms (no jiggle).

Anonymous

A) To napping yes, no to overnight sleeping since not approved by manufacturer.

B) for napping a day bra which is underwire

I don’t wear my C cup breast forms to bed. I have some baby doll shorty pj’s with small breast forms built in at night.  I wear panties and sometimes pantyhose also to bed  I wear my breast forms in the morning after showering, Love them  feel so femme with them.

I have a pair of “Pals” breastforms from Glamour Boutique which nestle snugly in a lightweight pocket bra I have. These forms are “guaranteed” not to split or burst when used to sleep in. So far, so good.

Over my forms/bra, I wear either a silky nightgown or PJs, depending on my mood, the weather, etc.

And a “sleep wig”, dedicated to femme bedtime. Never sleep without one. I have several, which are old, repurposed “daywear” wigs of various lengths.

Sweet dreams!

When SO away I’ve worn my breast forms to bed. I’ve worn them with a CD pocket bra and a baby doll nightie. Love the feel! Slept so wonderfully. Sometimes with pantyhose too.
      Feel very femme when wake up.
      Hugs and kisses.

I’ve been wearing nighties or full length gowns to bed every night for many years now.

When I was a teenager secretly sleeping in one of my mothers nightgowns was erotically exciting but now it’s quite normal for me. I still enjoy the silkiness and wouldn’t think of going to bed without wearing feminine sleepwear but wearing my breast forms to bed doesn’t make sense to me.  I enjoy wearing my breast forms to make myself look more feminine but they don’t have as big of an impact on feeling feminine as the lingerie I sleep in does.

I don’t feel the need to go to bed wearing my breast forms. Also the manufactures say you could damage them by sleeping in them.

You really should experience sleeping in a long silky gown but leave your breast forms on the nightstand.

Anonymous

Hi Lucy

Yes that is exactly what I want to do, just a long satin nightdress and nothing else.

Hugs x

Wilma

I can tell you that it will be a wonderful experience and you will be hooked for life.

Anonymous

Grace

I know exactly what you mean, when taking my forms out of their storage they are just lumps of Silicone….but when they are put into my Bralet or pocket bra they feel like a part of me, and that feels wonderful.

So glad to see you back.

Hugs X

Wilma

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?