• This topic has 109 replies, 85 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 87 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How many of you gurls sleep en-fem? in a nightgown or whatever? How often? I’ve done it once or twice, but was living alone at the time.

Sometimes bra and panties. Sometimes just panties.

Emily
      Lady

I have done so in the past. And, will again when the opportunity presents itself. Has to be when I am alone. Normal bedtime attire for me at all other times is panties and a t-shirt.

Anonymous

ALWAYS SLEEP IN PANTIES

Anonymous

I often sleep in panties. I even tuck so I get the female look and feeling. Many years ago when my wife was more accepting, I would sometimes sleep with her with both of us wearing slinky night gowns.

Anonymous

Depends on your definition of “All the time”.  I sleep in panties and women’s tee.  And once in wife’s pink nightie.

Anonymous

I love my babydoll and matching panties.

TAMI
      Lady

What a wonderful question! I sleep in panties about 95% of the time! I also have a shortie and a long night gown! I also have a navy blue silk pajamas and a pink silk pajamas! Occasionally I will wear a bra to sleep in! Such a sexy feeling!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I wear hipster panties with white t top . It helps me fall asleep faster very relaxing. I trynot to put on anything real frilly just in case grandchildren come in. Boyfriend panties are great no one really notices. They are great under Jean’s. No VPL visual panty lines. Always stay fem as much you can and often as you can Luv Stephanie ❤️❤️

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Michelle, it would feel awkward not sleeping en femme. I’ve been doing it every night for many years.  My wife and I have separate bedrooms.  Her room is right above the furnace as she likes her bedroom really warm; I find it way too hot to have a comfortable sleep.  My room is in the basement and I keep it as cool as possible.  I have a great selection of nightgowns and ladies sleep shirts.  My wife has seen me in some of them but she is not terribly supportive of my hobby; let’s say she accepts it.  On a positive note, she’s never said to me I had to stop and purge everything.  Right now as I’m typing, I’m wearing a tank top, bra, panties, skater skirt and fuzzy slippers.  8:30 in the morning and life is good.  Hugs, Krista.

Leonara
        Ambassador

Enjoy Thanks for sharing

Kimmie
      Lady

I have twice that I can recall. Once, when I was around 11 or 12, my older sister was taking care of my year under brother and me while our parents were away. That night I slept in my mother’s white babydoll nightie with white panties. I think she knew I was doing it, but I really don’t recall exactly.

the second time I was an adult and was away on business and slept in a pink chemise I had bought online. By that time in life, I had been married twice and always slept naked. The chemise wasn’t comfortable so I left it in the hotel and haven’t wanted to try it again.

Georgina
      Baroness - Annual

Love the “open” feeling of sleeping only in a nightgown–very fem & sexy.

I thank my late wife for wanting us to dress as alike as we could. Our nightwear was short pyjamas in summer and leggings in winter. I have increased my nightwear to include long sleeved pyjamas, strappy nighties and nightgowns.

Hello Michelle,      I sleep in my nightie all the time now, have done for 3 years. I wear silky/polyester ones when the weather is warm, but in the colder months it is the cotton knee length ones. I do not wear any knickers underneath as some of you do.        love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous

I have never gone to sleep en femme before, but my wife will be away for two days next month and I have bought a lovely satin nightdress in readiness.  I can’t wait to try it out!

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I do sleep en femme whenever I can, but I always at least sleep in panties. My wife is comfortable with me sleeping in a matching bra with sleeper forms) and panties with a nightgown over it all. However, we have to be totally alone with no chance of someone stopping by. It is so nice to wake up and start my day dressed. I will add a wig, stockings, heels, jewelry, and makeup in the morning to enjoy my coffee.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Always when alone. Lacy panties in black, blblue or red. I have girly trail shorts and tshirt to slip into if dogs need to go out.

Sammatha
      Lady

All the time love my silky nightdress. Its a must with my lacy gown

I have several nightgowns I wear to bed.

Typically when Val decides to come out and play I sleep en femme… though usually this involves falling asleep in the same outfit I wore during the day (a trait shared with my male self), complete with makeup, corset, breast forms and often even heels.  I know how many things are wrong with this, but it’s worked for me and I’ve managed to avoid any major mishaps and it always brings a blushing smile to my face to wake up and find myself dolled up… even if I often have to take it off immediately after.

[postquote quote=202346][/postquote]
      There have been countless times I have been filled with envy at the sight of a partner as she changed into her night wear. The very items I wished I were able to wear, maybe a beautiful satin chemise or silky shorts and cami top. After finishing a 12 year relationship soon after the death of my mother due partly to intimacy issues and my mother telling me to stop trying to make others happy and start thinking of .my own happiness I now live alone and can therefore spend a majority of my time as Nichola. This allows me the freedom to remain hairless and now always go to bed albeit alone wearing whatever night clothes I choose. I do however adore the feeling of something silky against my smooth skin.

Anonymous

Well done Nichola. There are so many bedtime options. Nothing more uncomfortable them men’s underwear and sleeping in the same bed when your hearts are no longer in it. However, here’s a secret…one day you will again be sleeping with someone special.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m a “two stager”.

1/. Australian Winter (My So and I are in separate rooms). Full on panties, tights, femme singlet and bra. Sometimes with forms in.

2/. When travelling alone. As above but with lovely femme pj’s and forms attached.For me there’s nothing so femme as sleeping bra less.

2/ Australian summer. None of the above, too hot and “no coverage” to not upset my “DADT” beloved.

Caty

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night 😉

K Swim
      Lady

Since I live alone, I do it quite frequently.

I chose “All the time, I only sleep en-fem.”

So far, Sa·man·tha’s reply is closest to my own habit. Since I live alone, I change from “day femme” to femme bedclothes 99% of nights. Bra with forms, panty, then either girly PJs or satiny nightgown in the summer; snug-fitting Cuddl Duds thermals for those long winter’s naps as visions of CD conventions dance in my head. Oh, and “sleep” wig, always a sleep wig — I would never sleep en femme without it.

Always sleep in something enfem. Most alway bra breast forms and a night gown, love the way forms feel against my body and the gown is wonderful. Love cuddle duds in the winter!

To live home yourself for years. And by only female.

Dame Veronica

Mary Jay
      Lady

If i am alone = im in femme.. no doubt.

it wont take long to strip off the male masquerade.

Also sleeping and showering with breast forms..

Sleept a few times in my heels too but not most of the time.

I always wear panties to bed.  Most nights I wear sexy shorts and a cami top as pajamas.

Bra sometimes, I have nice B cups that I love to let free.

So it is okay to shower in your breast forms

If I slept without my filmy nightie and panties, my wife may think i’m sick or something. I have slept in- fem for most of my life. It’s the only way to sleep!

Sarasue

Since I sleep alone, it’s ALWAYS en femme.  Either in my red frilly nightgown, commando, or in my pantyhose without panties.  Summer, it’s always in panties.  But no matter the season, I’m always wearing heels to bed.

Anonymous

Every night. When it gets cooler I like a Teddy or Body suit for diversity. But mainstay is bra/panties and comfortable T.

I have, I admit, on occasion, fallen asleep dressed in a fantasy outfit ( leave to your own imagination)….

Anonymous

My wife knows I stay dressed a lot when shes out of town, so before she leaves, she will leave me a “surprise outfit” hid under the covers for me to find and wear while she’s gone. Most of the time it’s an new outfit she wants to see me try on, or something I have worn she has really liked.  But on occasions she will leave nothing but a pair of pantyhose and a nightie. So guess how I sleep those nights?

Chelly.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began wearing pantyhose when I was 4. I hated taking them off when I went to bed. One night I kept them on. I loved it. From then on I always slept in pantyhose, usually with a shirt. When I began to dress fully fem and was building my wardrobe, I bought some nice lingerie and nighties and began wearing them to bed with my pantyhose. It’s nice waking up dressed like that. I just slip on some pumps by my bed and that’s how I start the day.

Anonymous

Over two years of sleeping en femme now (cotton nightdresses).   In male mode I used to struggle to find something comfortable to sleep in and eventually came to the conclusion that a vest that was long enough to cover my knees would be ideal.  Hey hang on, isn’t that a sleeveless nightdress?  One trip to the shops and I’ve been cosy in bed ever since.  I also have summer (flowery kimono) and winter (pink snugly fluffy) dressing gowns to cover up and/or keep warm when out of bed.

I usually keep my bra with breast forms on as I only sleep on my back or sides and having my breasts there feels correct.  It would be nice to keep a wig on but I’d rather not destroy them!  Make-up gets removed and nightcream applied, except on occasions when I’ve been up way too late and collapse into bed only to see the lovely effect of smeared makeup (and spots) in the morning.  Bad girl!

I sleep en fem all the time. A nightgown and panties are essential for a good night,s sleep.

whenever I am alone, it is a small satin nightie.  it feels so good against my skin.

It depends on a couple things. If I was already dressed, then I’ll probably just leave the panties on, or maybe switch to a night gown or girly pj’s. Or if I had a date with a guy that I crossdress for. When I get home after the date, I typically won’t completely change gears. I’ll just take my make up off and strip down to my panties. If I stay the night with him, I really don’t have a choice but to stay fem because all I have is what I’m wearing.

Anonymous

I always sleep en-fem when I’m alone at home which is only a few times a year xxxxx

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

Since I almost always sleep naked, it’s hard to say it’s en femme or bon homme.

I too sleep nearly naked, with just my male briefs. I suppose I could switch to panties to make it fem.

I sleep all the time en femme. With breast forms and bra plus nightie, if the weather is cool enough I like the feel of stockings as well. This is with my SO, so I am very lucky.
      I have never had any problems with the breast forms at night and tend to sleep just off face down.
      Davina

On Friday and Saturday nights I sleep in my painties, pantyhose or tigh highs, sometimes bra and sometimes bra & forms. I wear a short black nylon nightie, or a camisole. I wear my panties and jeans on the weekends.

I’m always in panties hopefully can get some night clothes soon but kids still live at home and only teens and they don’t know I CD

Well speaking from experience, one may think their teenage kids at home arn’t aware that you CD by ” just wearing panties” ? The kids are smarter than you think, as are most women who can tell at a glance what type undies we are wearing… Be it Men’s Tighty Whities to Satin Boxers… Or Women’s Nylon Panties, including Styles…  by the way we move in them. How our Pants Fit and Drape upon our bodies. This goes for Bralettes to Camisole to half or full slips added in with the Clothing we happen to be wearing… A Bra without the foam padding isn’t quite as obvious – depending on the type and style of outer clothing we are wearing.

So, hopefully this answered some questions we may have and help us in deciding what type and or combination of under and outer clothing we choose to wear at any one time.

Sleepwear, I’d begin with a full set of Satin Long Pajamas with full long legs and long sleeves for starters… and do – for your kid’s sake etc and wear some High Hip Nylon Panties under them, save some possible embarrassment if you rise to partial or full attention… Be tasteful and tactfully ensure you are ” covered up” !

Hugs…

Good information. I always wear a full brief to bed, usually bamboo, viscose or satin.  In winter I wear a silk nightgown but in summer I wear harem pants or a cami top and shirts combo.

Great question. My reply, all the time – how could I not? This Is who I am. Love it and not stopping for anyone… Except me for who and how,I am. Me.

Hugs dear…

Anonymous

Since I’m alone now, my wife died in ’13 and hated my dressing, but I am always in a pair of panties, I’ve found some panties from Lane Bryant, super soft kind of stretchy that cups my bits. I use a night gown or fem PJ’s and just love them, I have some that are heavier because I run the A/C all summer and then I use nylon, or silk if I can find them, sometimes. I just love being en fem as much as I can, I have reconnected with a TV/TG group and go to it every other Wednesday, I dress when I go and all the others are also dressed, sometimes we meet at a Mexican restaurant for lunch in a group.

Anonymous

I’ve slept en femme years ago, before I got married. I had a lovely purple babydoll nightie with matching knickers, I remember feeling sooo feminine when I fell asleep and when I woke up! I also had a delicious brown full length slip with cream lace trim on the bust and hem. It had gorgeous thin straps and doubled up as a sexy nightie, it was lovely to go to sleep wearing that. Love, Helen.

en femme?  eau naturale is the only way to go (there might be a fire)….Sally xx

Anonymous

I put whenever I’m alone as my s/o is not supportive at all. She destroyed all my clothes when she found them and found out I didn’t get rid of them but we’ve been apart most of the time lately and I keep getting more and more clothes. I always sleep en femme alone. As I usually don’t get dressed until night when I’m done working I frequently just go to bed in what I’m wearing or change into a nightgown and panties   I pretty much always leave my makeup on as I love the look of it when I get up in the morning and even during the day I’ll let people wonder if that’s traces of mascara and eye shadow or I’m just tired or dirty from work. I have an ac in my bedroom so I don’t get hot dressed. If I’m really tired or it’s really late when I get done I may skip the makeup and just throw on a nightgown and panties or a little halter top.  Last night I did some shopping and got some new makeup and clothes so I had to try everything on. Went to bed in a new bra a really cute skirt I just got and a top I had that matched really well blue eyeshadow red lipstick and thought I looked really good. This morning I don’t have anywhere I need to go right away so I just put on my boots  and been working around the house

Anonymous

I tend to sleep in my birthday suit. It’s a bit worn and crumpled now but is still very comfy. With numerous washes the colour has somewhat faded but it still retains a hint of pink.

Thanks for posting this Gillian – made me laugh. Perhaps because I can so identify with your comments 🙂

Take care Gillian.

Annie.

Anonymous

Annie, I should have added that in order to avoid scorch marks, I turn it inside out when I iron it. Gilly

always in my birth day suit, so I guess Im in femm

Hi everyone  I sleep in panties every night and my wife is ok with that. It was her idea actually. I wear a little pad to keep fresh and clean daily and at night at her request. So she said wear soft undies at night and we went out and bought some panties. When I am alone, which is rare, I go completely femme. She also has introduced me to a daily make up regime. Skin toner and moisturiser (girls products) and a little concealer around and under my eyes. So bedtime consists of taking all this off and putting on eye and night cream, panties, pad and pyjamas. So it a girly ritual for me and I love it. On my own, it a nightie and panties underneath. I sleep all night without waking and feel so great in the morning. Love  to all Joanne

At weekends i sleep with my wife in either my pyjama shorts (shortie shorts) or a pink nightdress, so far, no complaints!

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

I had my first experience of sleeping en femme earlier this week.  I wore a satin nightdress and pink panties.  I decided to keep my breast forms on but  opted to make sure they stayed in place with a pink bralette rather than the bra I had been wearing for most of the day as I thought it would be more comfortable.  It didn’t quite go with the strappy nightdress because the bralette straps were much wider than the spaghetti straps on the nightdress.  If I get the opportunity to sleep en femme again again I will wear a bandeau bralette instead so that the only straps to be seen will be those on the nightdress.  I loved the whole experience!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I do whenever I can.  I love it even more when there  is moonlight.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

For me it is whatever I feel like wearing. Granted I wear more of my Michelle sleepwear than my other. Sometimes I even mix and match.  Though I must say I look forward to pulling out the very comfy ladies pj bottoms that I wear in winter.

I live alone so there is precious little to inhibit my dress. I often fall asleep in my ‘day’ femme clothes (which doesn’t really count) but also have a few night dresses and some silky satin short and top night sets (fruscha, jade and navy sets) which I love and wear regularly

Take good care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Since I do not have a wife or person of interest that comes over or me join her, then I can enjoy sleeping en-fem! I will say that I absolutely love it because ever since I have been doing it, I have slept so much more comfortably and my sleep has been more peaceful. Also my back doesn’t hurt when I wake up in the morning! Maybe that’s because I can move around and sleep in any way because I feel more feminine. I would would suggest it to anyone who hasn’t tried it to do so!

Gail
      Lady

I enjoy cute Baby dolls, always in a pretty pastel color.

I always at least sleep in panties. Sometimes I’ll have a nightie on, but generally just panties.
      Hugs, Ruby

There should be a “Most of the time…” choice…

Anonymous

Since my original reply to the question, things have become much better. I now have 3 long nightgowns to choose from every night – and when those warm summer nights return, there is a sexy red & black chemise waiting. (I’m much too old for it, but it looks so GOOD).
      Bettylou

Always in panties, and as often as possible in a nightgown.

Alice

I’ve slept en fem three times this year. I was able to do because my house was empty on those three weekends. I have two long nightgowns: a white nylon with a sheer robe and a black nylon that has a sexy leg slit. I added a padded bra, panty, and garter belt and lace topped stockings to be feminine to the max. I also have two short satin chemises: a red one with black lace and a purple one with black lace. My third time I wore my purple chemise with a black panty and my new breastforms.

Baby doll nightie for fun, but we both sleep in only our skin usually.

Whenever I can, glamour lingerie and stockings, sometimes even heels to train my feet, wig and makeup. Love waking up looking like a tramp with smudged mascara and tousled hair…

Candi
      Lady

I always sleep en femme. Usually in panties and a baby doll. Sometimes in pantyhose and sometimes with a bra and breast forms. I sleep like a baby en femme and it is a joy to wake up in the morning dressed.

I’m currently living alone (but it doesn’t mean I’m lonely) and I sleep in silky panties and cami top every night. Sometimes silky pj bottoms, shorts or long depending on temperature too.

Sophie, you are a naughty girl.(smiles)

All the time hell with my wife! Sandy.

Do it every nite! Love it!

I sleep en-fem almost all the time when I am home

Nightgown, sleep forms, ect.

Only time I dont is when I am visiting friends.

Hippie
      Lady

I have been wearing nightgowns and stuff since before high school. It normal for me.

Wife has a few matching PJs with me, but she hates the whole matching outfit ideas.

Sleeping en femme is an incredible experience.  I love waking up in my girly PJs.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I usually sleep naked during the warmer months, but in winter i like a sheer night gown or slip and sometimes naughty lingerie like a sexy teddie.
      Ellie

Georgina
      Baroness - Annual

I love a sexy teddy. For me that’s even sexier & more fem than sleeping naked.

Sleep every night with attached forms which are made for sleeping in. After that just about anything goes. Full slip, half slip, bra, camisole, night gown, Panties, bloomers (not the old fashion kind of a hundred years ago), baby doll. Any of those or combinations. Nothing cotton. I’m sick and tired of cotton.

Hugs,

Mary

Anonymous

I sleep en femme whenever I can.  I have a variety of nightgowns, chemises, teddies and baby-dolls that I wear.

Hiya, I sleep en-femme all the time. I don’t have night gowns or anything but I sleep I  bra and panties and I wear a femme vest top x

I live alone and do it almost every night, I have a sheer pink lingerie nightgown open down the front with g-string panties. I always finish slipping into it by grabbing my boobs. I feel I need to get a sleeping wig tho to feel like a genuine gurl in the morning, though I love the sensation of sleeping with smooth legs and lingerie.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Violet Cox.
        Georgina
        Baroness - Annual

Sounds luscious, Violet.

Anonymous

I don’t need a wig my hair is about 20″ long and it comes down well past my boobs. I just need to get my hair shaped and styled.

That’s wonderful. Wish I had a head of hair like that! It must look gorgeous!

C

Girls,

In winter a long satin or silk nightdress, in the summer I switch to a shorter one. I love the way they fall around my body when I get up.

S

Georgina
        Baroness - Annual

Yes, and I also like how a nightdress rides up over the hips in the course of sleeping. So sensuous.

Anonymous

For years I slept naked then about 25 years ago I convinced my then wife to let me wear nightgowns and panties. From there it just escalated until I wore panties, bras, forms and nightgowns etc. Now that I live alone I wear woman’s clothing 24/7 in my apartment. If I ever find another partner it will stay this way because I have no plans on curtailing my dressing.

Kathleen

Katey Doe
      Lady

Every night panties and t-shirt. I do need to by some lingerie

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I don’t have any femme sleepwear, if sleeping in panties counts, then I do it all the time…

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I answered all the time.  I should change that slightly because a week ago I had knee replacement surgury and for the next few weeks I am staying with my daughter and her family.  Once back home I will go backto in fem every night.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I answered all the time.  I should change that slightly because a week ago I had knee replacement surgury and for the next few weeks I am staying with my daughter and her family.  Once back home I will go backto in fem every night.

Sandy

I sleep en-fem on most nights. It is so nice to slip into bed wearing a long silk nightgown.

Hugs and Kisses, Jennifer

Every once in a while I’ll try it. I prefer to sleep in the nude

Anonymous

I’ve been sleeping in a nightie every night for the past year and a half, except for the nights spent in the hospital with my wife when she was recovering from surgery.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

1/. At home….. Male Pj’s on the outside, bra/breast forms, panties , tights and  cami on the inside. Most times I sleep bra less for at least half the night. (Give the self adhereing forms time to do their thing for an hour or three (Exception… Hot Australian summer nights, just the cami and panties). I change my lingerie every morning, with the forms still hanging loose… So… femme..

2/. Overnight charity business trips. Fully femme. Breast forms attached, cami, panties and silk pj’s. In the mornings after I get up, I  “swan around the room” with silk dressing gown over the top. Sometimes , (naughty me) with make up on from the day before… Well… I still like to “look the part” in the mornings

Such a femme time, having breakfast and washing up, sans bra… Just like a “GG” might do,

Clean up and check out comes later, via with forms still attached and shower cap on my wig, I have a lovely long femme shower!

Caty

Anonymous

Generally will sleep in my silk cami or babydoll

Kimmie
      Lady

Good for you

Replying to both Mary Jay and Roxanne: a “sleep” wig is my own term for a wig worn solely for sleeping – as far as I know, it’s not an “official” term in the CD lexicon. Usually it’s one of my older wigs that I’ve retired from “daytime” service because it’s become a bit worn and snaggled. I figure my “hair” doesn’t need to look its best while sleeping!

I actually have one I wear on occasion, though since I’ve lost weight it’s a bit loose on me.  And I do occasionally sleep in my slip when I’m too lazy (or don’t have enough time) to go full Val.  Just always felt more secure falling asleep in my day clothes, that way I’m ready to leap to action if the building catches fire or there’s a burglar or whatever.  Granted, jumping to action in a dress and heels is just about as embarrassing as doing so in a nightie, but still. XD

Anonymous

Thanks Roxanne. I love going to bed in my garter and stockings

Anonymous

Hello Roxanne,

At the moment I am using Nivea hyaluron cellular filler night cream.  “Anti-age” it claims.  I wouldn’t say it is rolling back the years (if only) but it may be putting the brakes on.  I also clean my face with Garnier Micellar cleansing water before applying the cream as that gets rid of any makeup residue and cleanses the skin in general.  It does look like my skin has improved over the last year.  If only the wrinkles would subside!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Did the sleep wig too until i finally grew my own hair out and stopped using wig. Now i put it in a bun or ponytail for sleep to keep it from being a tangled mess in the morning.
      Cyn

Viewing 87 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?